Sup Guys

StealthPrincess

Hey there! Finally decided to join the forum (honestly, it just took me so long because I had to overthink my username). I'm beyond excited to discuss all about the Cosmere!

I was recommended to read The Final Empire by a guy at my university (he is now my boyfriend), and we talked about characters, impressions and theories as I burned (pun not intended) through the Mistborn trilogy. Needless to say, I was hooked on the Cosmere and have been obsessively reading, thinking and talking about these books. I've read everything Cosmere related except Warbreaker and Mistborn Era 2, and am already itching for a re-read.

@Honorless am I really supposed to just pick one?

I'd have to say Syl. But I am going to continue ;)

I love Renarin, Jasnah, Wit and Rysn from The Stormlight Archives (I have come to also really appreciate Adolin the more I think about him).

I also love Tindwyl and Marsh and have the biggest soft spot for Dockson. 

And I love Karata too.

I also (slightly scared to admit) like Moash. I love reading and thinking about him, and will defend him (he's not a good person, but who is?)

How about you? I'm interested to know 

8 minutes ago, StealthPrincess said:

@Honorless am I really supposed to just pick one?

I'd have to say Syl. But I am going to continue ;)

I love Renarin, Jasnah, Wit and Rysn from The Stormlight Archives (I have come to also really appreciate Adolin the more I think about him).

I also love Tindwyl and Marsh and have the biggest soft spot for Dockson. 

And I love Karata too.

I also (slightly scared to admit) like Moash. I love reading and thinking about him, and will defend him (he's not a good person, but who is?)

How about you? I'm interested to know 

We'll get along well, aside from the ones you mentioned, I also love Kaladin, Vin, Elend, Kelsier and Sazed, Shai, almost all of the interlude characters: Ishikk, Axies, Ellista, Pai. I loved Leras and Alendi and Reen. I love Dusk and Vathi too. I love all the spren, Pattern, Wyndle, Glys. I like Moash and defending him was one of the first things I did on the forum :D

Also check out this fanart of him by FelCandy, which I'm sure I can use to convert Moash haters

@Honorless How could I forget Reen!

Oh and the Ghostbloods 

Also, I sometimes just reread the Stormlight interludes, I almost love them more than the main story. 

7 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Also check out this fanart of him by FelCandy, which I'm sure I can use to convert Moash haters

Ahahahaha has this ever worked? (he looks awesome)

Can I ask which characters you hate?

17 minutes ago, StealthPrincess said:

Ahahahaha has this ever worked? (he looks awesome)

Can I ask which characters you hate?

I haven't had the chance to use it yet. I've only used my words so far but with this I'll be unstoppable!

Of course! I hate Hashal and her husband Matal, the Bridgecrews managers; I hate Rashek, the Lord Ruler; I hate Dilaf, the crazy monk and I hated Elhokar the incompetent, spoiled brat of a king! Straff Venture, worst dad and an effin' slaver.

What about you?

Edited by Honorless

@Argent

9 hours ago, Argent said:

Did he randomly sit at your table at a party, reading Mistborn and ignoring you?

Unfortunately, no. I almost wish he had 

@Honorless

Two words: Straff. Venture. 

(many characters annoy me, but I've never disliked anyone more than Straff)

Also, aren't all Kings spoiled brats? 

9 hours ago, Honorless said:

I haven't had the chance to use it yet. I've only used my words so far but with this I'll be unstoppable!

Please let me know if it works!

5 minutes ago, StealthPrincess said:

Two words: Straff. Venture. 

(many characters annoy me, but I've never disliked anyone more than Straff)

Also, aren't all Kings spoiled brats? 

Hi welcome to the Shard!!

I totally agree with you, Straff venture gets the worst DAD in the cosmere from me!

All the kings? You mean Taravangian?

5 minutes ago, StealthPrincess said:

@Honorless, so why are you Honorless?

It's a joke. Like I said, one of the first things I did on this forum was defend a very controversial character, I wanted to be able to lighten the mood with something like "playing Odium's advocate" or "I have no honor". "I swear on my honor!" is a favourite joke of mine :D

1 hour ago, StealthPrincess said:

@Honorless, so why are you Honorless?

He is actually not at all honorless and is quite the Skybreaker! Break a rule in front of him, I dare you! :lol:

He can get worst human being too 

Yes I would totally give him that too! 
I had made a thread about about how people do not dislike him enough on the shard! 

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

Hmm his words did make me rethink my take on Moash though! Sadly..

4 minutes ago, The traveller said:

He is actually not at all honorless and is quite the Skybreaker! Break a rule in front of him, I dare you! :lol:

Like?

4 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Yes I would totally give him that too! 
I had made a thread about about how people do not dislike him enough on the shard! 

I'd be interested in reading it!

5 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Hmm his words did make me rethink my take on Moash though! Sadly..

I don't think it is sad at all ;). But what do I know 

like double posting !! :D just kidding, he will actually tell you very nicely before someone more scary comes and finds your double post

FYI it is taken very seriously here on the Shard! :lol:

here read the thread on Moash 

and here on Mr. T:

Please share your views on the threads, if you wish :)

Edited by The traveller

@Honorless I might be biased (as I am really into Taekwondo), but I really enjoyed ChayShan 

Other than that, Edgedancing. How about you?

7 hours ago, The traveller said:

like double posting !! :D just kidding, he will actually tell you very nicely before someone more scary comes and finds your double post

FYI it is taken very seriously here on the Shard! :lol:

I'll watch out :o

6 minutes ago, StealthPrincess said:

@Honorless I might be biased (as I am really into Taekwondo), but I really enjoyed ChayShan 

Other than that, Edgedancing. How about you?

I love Forging and Surgebinding

Are the Edgedancers your favourite Order of the Knights Radiant?

So what's your favourite Misting power?

I love windrunners and Edgedancers 

surgebinding is my favourite, you get two magic system and resonance and possibly compounding and healing and strength etc etc and you get to befriend a spren! And a shardblade and a shardplate! What more Could you ask for!

Which is your least favourite book in Cosmere ?

6 hours ago, Honorless said:

I love Forging and Surgebinding

Are the Edgedancers your favourite Order of the Knights Radiant?

So what's your favourite Misting power?

But if you had to pick one?

Yes, I think they are

I'd like either Zinc or Brass (but I have not read Era 2 yet, and I'm assuming my answer will change). What about you?

5 hours ago, The traveller said:

I love windrunners and Edgedancers 

surgebinding is my favourite, you get two magic system and resonance and possibly compounding and healing and strength etc etc and you get to befriend a spren! And a shardblade and a shardplate! What more Could you ask for!

Which is your least favourite book in Cosmere ?

Yes! They cause all the trouble!

Befriending a spren would be awesome, regardless of gaining magic powers (I guess Seons are similar)

From what I've read, White Sand. Might have been the format though. How about you? And your favourite?

27 minutes ago, StealthPrincess said:

But if you had to pick one?

Yes, I think they are

I'd like either Zinc or Brass (but I have not read Era 2 yet, and I'm assuming my answer will change). What about you?

Era 2 spoilers :D

From what I've read, White Sand. Might have been the format though.

Agreed White Sand Graphic Novels weren't great.

Edited by Honorless