Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lifeblesser

WARBREAKER 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

12 posts in this topic

Pics are Finally here on what the cover of the 10th anniversary edition of Warbreaker looks like

Here they are

Screenshot_20191213-160513.jpg

Screenshot_20191213-160509.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gorgeous, probably the best anniversary edition so far

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmmm those color choices *nods nods*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just absolute perfection. *Chef kiss* Bellisimo

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's what Nightblood looks like? And one of those "Tears of Edgli" flowers?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey did anyone else's get shipped yet? I still have not received notification of shipment.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, the Tears of Edgli

Edited by Honorless
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2019 at 10:27 AM, Harrycrapper said:

Hey did anyone else's get shipped yet? I still have not received notification of shipment.

Just got my notice. It probably won't be here in time for Christmas, but it'll be here soon! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mason Wheeler said:

Just got my notice. It probably won't be here in time for Christmas, but it'll be here soon! :D

Same here, but I think I shot myself in the foot. I had it delivered to work instead of home due to fear of package thieves and they changed the shipping method last minute when(I'm assuming) they realized they can't use Fedex Home Delivery for a business address and went UPS instead. Luckily enough, I'm Jewish so it might still show up before Chanukah ends, fingers crossed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Harrycrapper said:

they realized they can't use Fedex Home Delivery for a business address and went UPS instead.

I'm so sorry.  Every single time I've ever had something shipped by UPS, there's been some sort of screwup.

Remember on the first Iron Man movie, the scene with Jim Cramer trashing Stark Industries?  "This is a weapons company that doesn't make weapons!"  This is basically how I view UPS: a package delivery company that doesn't deliver packages!  So... hopefully you'll get your book.  Eventually.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mason Wheeler said:

I'm so sorry.  Every single time I've ever had something shipped by UPS, there's been some sort of screwup.

Remember on the first Iron Man movie, the scene with Jim Cramer trashing Stark Industries?  "This is a weapons company that doesn't make weapons!"  This is basically how I view UPS: a package delivery company that doesn't deliver packages!  So... hopefully you'll get your book.  Eventually.

Yea, I had a rather expensive and clearly labeled gaming PC shipped through them a couple months back and the box had a massive dent in it, luckily the packaging was sufficient. Say what you will about Amazon, their shipping game is on point.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It came!  And it's beautiful!

IMG_20191230_1754072[1].jpg

IMG_20191230_1754426.jpg

IMG_20191230_1754582.jpg

IMG_20191230_1755087.jpg

IMG_20191230_1755239r.jpg

 

My collection continues to grow...

IMG_20191230_1823299.jpg

Edited by Mason Wheeler
5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.