Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devout Pathian

Alcatraz could look like a popsicle

2 posts in this topic

I just recently finished the Dark Talent and wow was not what I was expecting.

Anyway I’ve had this thought since book three that Alcatraz might not be able to become a popsicle, but he could look like one if he wished.

In book one he has his famous popsicle speech and then in book 2 he is jealous that Australia can look like a popsicle for a short time in the mornings.  In book 4 he mentions that just hoping doesn’t get you anything, otherwise he would be a popsicle (see book 1).

Anyway, while reading book 3 he had the perfect opportunity to bring up the popsicle and he didn’t.  I’m so disappointed in him.  When he was given the disguiser lenses, I was fully expecting to ask if he would turn into a popsicle, but no he asks about a boring rock.

Despite that he didn’t say anything I assume that he uses the lenses to look like a popsicle (with glasses).

On 12/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, Devout Pathian said:

I just recently finished the Dark Talent and wow was not what I was expecting.

Anyway I’ve had this thought since book three that Alcatraz might not be able to become a popsicle, but he could look like one if he wished.

In book one he has his famous popsicle speech and then in book 2 he is jealous that Australia can look like a popsicle for a short time in the mornings.  In book 4 he mentions that just hoping doesn’t get you anything, otherwise he would be a popsicle (see book 1).

Anyway, while reading book 3 he had the perfect opportunity to bring up the popsicle and he didn’t.  I’m so disappointed in him.  When he was given the disguiser lenses, I was fully expecting to ask if he would turn into a popsicle, but no he asks about a boring rock.

Despite that he didn’t say anything I assume that he uses the lenses to look like a popsicle (with glasses).

I think this is true and that is a very Alcatraz thing to do. If I were to be a person with the power to look like a popsicle with lenses, I would.