In counting the Black Market points I have discovered that Sart did not post last cycle which means the inactivity filter has taken him out of the game. Apologies for not catching this sooner. I will edit the cycle post to reflect his death. 

Edit: you definitely want to go look

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

Spoiler

On 12/20/2019 at 4:54 PM, Sart said:

The black market was full of whispers. In public, everyone was carrying on business as usual. One lone voice was calling for Charley's head, but that was the exception. Everyone didn't want to say what they were thinking. No one wanted to acknowledge the traitors among them. In private though? The whispers grew ever louder, each dealer getting more and more paranoid. This place was a powder keg, and it was only a matter of time before it blew. Even now, many people were discussing the best way to defend themselves. Perhaps a gun would be the ultimate weapon in the fight, but those were rare, and a knife seemed just as a good. Some would possibly hold out for protection, but a good offense would be a better defense. The traitors couldn't kill you if you killed them.

I ignored the whispers. Back alley threats were never my strong suit anyway. Me? I prefer the direct approach. Waiting around too long, pretending that nothing was wrong would only lead to more hardship, more pain, and more suffering. Better to get it off your chest now, then wait later. Twibanu is calling for Charley's head, so let's get Charley's (Butt Ad Venture) head. Unless anyone objects, there's no point in waiting. I'll kill now, and I'll kill often, until I'm king of the bodies. That's a promise. So come on. Abandon your dark dens, and your webs of secrecy. It's past time to begin. This is a powder keg, and I'll gladly light the fuse.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:30 AM, DeTess said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you ask? And do you honestly expect someone to answer truthfully?

Anyway, on to the lynching business. I don't particularly feel the butt ad venture lynch. His one post doesn't feel particularly elimmy to me, and his point on the gun not being that important was an important thing to note imho. I could definitely see elims doing the opposite, trying to get one or more villagers to save up points to buy an item that they might not even get to use, instead of going for something cheaper and more useful.

Regarding other suspicions, two people (not counting striker :ph34r:) stood out. First was Lemonelon, for the odd question I quoted above, and the other is Sart, for his vote on Venture. It seems like Sart's just going along with the lynch started by Twibanu, and he is known for a general philosophy of pushing lynches early and often to promote discussion. However, in an uncertain D1 like this, his vote is more likely to achieve the opposite and lock in a D1 lynch without too much further discussion.

I think I'm going to vote Sart for now, but I'll be watching how the rest of the day develops and could very well still change that vote.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:34 AM, _Stick_ said:

Not feeling the Sart lynch, DeTess, ngl. Sheeping like that would be suspicious under normal circumstances but I don't really see an elim doing that C1. Cycle 1 is where you can almost always get away with voting on anyone with minimal reasoning - so elims usually tend to just stick a vote anywhere that isnt on one of their own. So why would elim!Sart choose to vote Venture immediately after Tinu when he could literally start any other lynch without attracting attention? Surely waiting for the lynch to form at least a bit would be less incriminating. I actually think Lemon's village too, for PM reasons. I'm beginning to suspect you just a little bit only because your reads are super conflicting to mine :P 

Irrelevant thought but Kidpen seems pretty village to me as well, partly because of this post. And partly because of my gut. Elkanah seems pretty okay too.

Lol, here I thought I was onto something what with soft clearing so many people only to go to the player list for some PoE and realise I don't nearly have enough info on everybody for that yet.

I'm a bit wary of Elandera because she's posted about three times I think (?) but notably has not given much substantial opinions. That isn't very suspicious at C1, but worth noting.

I'm more concerned about Coda. I know they're a relatively new player but yet their posts sound very odd to me. This bit in particular:

After which they post RP, gaining points. I don't know, there's nothing really wrong with that but it feels off.

EDIT: forgot to talk about Venture. I have a tentative village read on them - I would expect an elim to defend themself a bit more than that, especially when there's two votes on them with no alternate lynch.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:54 AM, DeTess said:

There are a couple of reasons for elim!Sart to join that lynch. Ending C1 with a fairly low impact and 'easy' lynch keeps the general information available to analyze down. It could also be that he was worried that one of his compatriots had some risk of being lynched C1, and so he decided to push the first reasonable alternative instead.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:04 AM, Twibanu said:

@_Stick_ I would have to read through Codas posts from other games to be sure, but I'm pretty sure they say stuff like that pretty often. Also, I hardly think the discrepancy between actual points gained and amount they say, is AI. If they were an elim, and they made that mistake, it is almost certainly a mistake as we can see for ourselves that it's not the case. Same for a villager.

Also, I think your statements also support the Sart lynch.

The thing is, we were halfway to rollover with no votes. So clearly elims werent just sticking their votes "anywhere". You also said that elims can get away with putting their votes anywhere, meaning conflicting with your following statement that due to this, they would create their own lynch.

Also, is your argument against the part lynch that he wouldnt vote on one of his own, so he wouldnt vote on Venture?

Which is implying both that Venture and you are elims (with or without Sart).

Also, ignoring that part, if elim!Sart voted for someone else, then the lynch would still be open for adding new people into the conversation. If there is a clear vote leader, people will often stop trying to lynch other people. If Sart has a teammate in the conversation that isnt Venture, it is in his best interests to vote on the only person with a vote.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:19 AM, Kynedath said:

Im against D1 lynching, I have been for the last however many games I've played, but this is a good discussion we have going here, I like it.

If I were an elim, then on D1 I would be trying to get a solid lynch on a non-eliminator. In that respect Sart seems suspicious, but I think that suspicion is mitigated for me because of their apparent track record of encouraging discussion with sketchy means. And nothing else really screams elim to me.

Butt being laid back doesn't strike me as an indicator for being an elim, and that's most of what I think about them. Not much else has happened in that corner of the ring.

Who I am suspicious of is Twibanu. They were the ones that actually started the voting which goes back to elims trying to get a solid lynch going on someone other than them. A long time into the cycle with not very many votes would get an eliminator worried that the village wouldn't kill anyone which would keep more people in the game which isn't really what they want. In addition, I don't understand their logic here:

I just don't really know what they're trying to say, and that makes me think they're trying to defend themselves or Sart with village logic after they did something with elim logic. Villagers act with villager behavior, so it's easy to justify your point logically. But it's harder to justify elim behavior with village logic and that's what Twibanu looks like they're doing to me.

Stick is working with . . . Odd logic, but it makes sense and doesn't read elim to me.

DeTess seems like a villager working with village logic and village motives. I don't think Lemonelon is as suspicious as they think though, it seems to me like a throwaway question asked out of curiosity and not politics.

So in conclusion my biggest suspicion lies with Twibanu right now. I don't like to participate in D1 lunches since I don't like contributing to getting someone killed before they can really play the game. But I'm going to be keeping an eye on them from now on I think.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:03 AM, Twibanu said:

I think your suspicion on me is primarily due to my vote on Venture. Really quickly on that, I have played in two games where there was a no-lynch D1, and in those games it still felt like whoever we lynched D2 wasn't going to be able to play the game, so really imo, the question then becomes do we kill someone early so 2 players don't play all that much (C1 lynch and C1 elim Kill), or wait until C2 so that 3 players don't play much (C1&2 kill and C2 lynch).

Also, I felt like we were running out of meaningful things to discuss on C1, and votes are definitely something meaningful no one had done yet. 

I'm not quite sure where you are getting I'm trying to defend Sart. I thought it was pretty clear I didn't like his vote sheeping mine. I was also pretty suspicious of Stick until I just read her response to my post, which I think is pretty villager-y... Wouldn't mind hearing something from @Sart though. It has been 13 hours since he has been online, but he should have had time to see my post questioning his vote though.

I'll move my vote to Sart for the moment, and there are a couple players who should be able to confirm this is not coming out of thin air from me as well... If that means anything : )

Venture
Sart

Edit: Would someone mind doing a vote count? I'm pretty sure Sart is now in the lead with 2 votes... Venture should have one, and apparently Coda has 1?

On 12/21/2019 at 11:41 AM, Butt Ad Venture said:

Sart (2): Tess, Twi   
Venture (1): Sart     
Coda (1): Stick

So thank you. I’m going to be on later for rollover in case any other information comes up, but it’s time to watch Star Wars. However, for now I would like to agree that Sart is suspicious.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:26 PM, Sart said:

Well that backfired. Still, I accomplished my goal of getting people to vote. I've always been in favor of a Day One lunch, but the town was so reluctant to do it this game. I could have voted on another player, but that would tie up the vote, leading to no lynch. Therefore, I decided to blatantly sheep in order to provoke discussion. I've realized that votes don't start flying until someone has 2 on them, so I spread up the process. Unfortunately, all I managed to do was center the discussion on me. Whoops. I know I should vote in self defense, but the person I'm most suspicious of is Elandera. Sitting on the sidelines like that just ticks me off.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:29 PM, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Sart (3): Tess, Twi, Venture  
Coda (2): Stick, Devotary

Elandera (1): Sart     
Kynedath(1): Joe

Kynedath had the tendency to avoid voting D1, so I don't think that choice this game is alignment indicative. Sart is far more willing to kill people D1 and will move his vote around if necessary. As a means to provoke more votes, Sart's vote certainly succeeded. 

I feel better about the active players(I recall Twi, DeTess, Stick, and Elandera) who so far will only be getting one point because of lacking RP. Being instructed to limit one's points to avoid suspicion is possible, but since acquiring items is beneficial for everyone going for two game related posts and 150 words doesn't mean someone is evil. I will vote for Coda today over Venture. 

On 12/21/2019 at 2:37 PM, StrikerEZ said:

So, I’m very conflicted. I don’t want Sart to get lynched because 1) I never felt like his vote on Venture was too suspicious, and 2) his explanation of his vote on Venture makes sense. At the same time, voting on Coda does nothing because it just ensures no one gets lynched. And I don’t like how Coda just seemed willing to not even try for points. Even as a villager, points are very useful. The least they can do is get you a strongbox so you can protect your item from the elims (or anyone really) trying to steal it and be able to use it at the same time.

I’m gonna vote for Coda and hope someone can get on in time to break the tie.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:41 PM, StrikerEZ said:

Because it’s been almost a full 24 hours since I last sent a message and you never responded. And, if I remember correctly, Sart voted on Venture sometime after that. I definitely mentioned at least skepticism of Sart doing that as an elim in multiple other PMs though. I could go back through and see who I told that to.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:45 PM, Twibanu said:

I was just about to remove my vote for Sart because there was no push to get Sart out of the lead... But then there was a push to put Coda in the lead, and now I'm conflicted. Either way, I think this is probably v/v but idk. Lol

Well that certainly changes things.

Grabbed what I saw of important posts (thank goodness for late thread locking and combining) about and by Sart and put them here, mostly for my own convenience. I'm not totally sure if that makes Twi more or less evil tbh. I'll be back to say more soon.

Also, quick random note: strongbox was purchased.

That changes a lot! I've gone back through and looked through everyones interactions with Sart and it makes me incredibly suspicious of both @Elandera and @StrikerEZ.

The following quotes are from Elandera in cycle 1 and cycle 2 respectively.

I don't like the lynches on any of the three currently with votes. Sart's sheep vote was most off, but I agree it was likely to draw too much attention for an elim move D1. In my time, I've seen more elims sit out D1 than sheep D1.

Sart - I'm a little miffed still that they said I was sitting on the sidelines, so I can't really be unbiased in my opinion. Despite that, I don't think his votes are overtly suspicious. They seem relatively in-line with his past style. Neutral

These both seem suspicious to me, as if Elandera was trying to avoid voting on Sart while still distancing themselves from them. It seems fishy to me.

Striker was staunchly defending Sart during cycle 1 as evidenced by the quote below:

So, I’m very conflicted. I don’t want Sart to get lynched because 1) I never felt like his vote on Venture was too suspicious, and 2) his explanation of his vote on Venture makes sense. At the same time, voting on Coda does nothing because it just ensures no one gets lynched. And I don’t like how Coda just seemed willing to not even try for points. Even as a villager, points are very useful. The least they can do is get you a strongbox so you can protect your item from the elims (or anyone really) trying to steal it and be able to use it at the same time.

I’m gonna vote for Coda and hope someone can get on in time to break the tie.

Sart accused Striker of trying to pocket them, and even went so far as to say they would vote for them in cycle 2 but I can definitely see that as being a ploy to distance themselves from Striker in case they were lynched. I also have reason to believe that Striker is an elim from our PMs, but I think this is the straw that broke the camels back.

In our PMs, I offered to trade item info with Striker, they said no, but then came back 45 minutes later saying they'd want to do a trade. They claim this was because they had found someone else with the same item as them and they wanted to know if everybody had that same item. It seems to me like that would be enough time to go into a doc and get advice from a fellow eliminator telling them to get as much info as they could through PMs.

In addition, Striker stole from me that cycle when I told him about my item. I'm going to do something probably ill-advised and say what item I have. I have a bullet-proof vest. I believe that Striker was trying to steal that vest from me so that the eliminators didn't have to waste a kill getting through it eventually. Because of all this, I am going to vote on StrikerEZ instead of Butt Ad Venture.

Alright, well I can't say for sure that Devotary is good, but thanks to her I contacted Stick about giving her Binoculars to someone else... so... I'm going to claim responsibility for there still being Binoculars in play, even though it probably had nothing to do with me. : P

Sart was... evil... So... um... D1 was a strange lynch I suppose.

Now I shall go through all the players that discussed the Sart lynch on D1:

Players pushing for Sart lynch: DeTess, Venture
Players against the Sart lynch: Stick, Kynedath, Elandera, Devotary, Striker
Voted for other parties: Joe

I think Venture is probably village due to this. Elim!Venture likely never would have voted on Sart that late in the cycle, putting him in the lead, and adding a lot of momentum to that lynch.

I'm kind of facepalming now as I jumped from the Sart lynch because I thought it was V/V because no one was defending Sart. Looking back at it though... There was actually quite a push to get Sart out of the lead... I think I might have gotten ninja'd... but still.

In the spoiler, you will find a post by post analysis of Sart's lynch.

Spoiler

@Kynedath C1 you said that DeTess was acting and thinking like a villager. What changed in C2?

Elandera here, commented on each lynch and said none of them were suspicious. Easy for elims to do, and also said that Sart wasn't suspicious... However, I think if Elandera was an elim, at that point Sart was just put in a 2 vote lead by Venture. I think even if she didn't have time, Elandera would have commented more directly on 1 lynch and tried to direct effort towards them instead of dividing her efforts between 3 lynches when only 1 or 2 are actually important to elim!her.

Joe does exactly what I said an elim would do... HOWEVER, this vote wasn't on someone already with a vote, and seems to not put a lot of effort into actually lynching Kynedath imo. I think this vote was placed for the pure reason of placing a vote so that he could be analysed, and not to affect Sart or any other lynch.

Definitely defensive, which I probably should have realized. He also goes after Elandera pretty hard for non-game stuff. I must say, I'm not completely sure what he is going for here, and he might have given up on his life and decided to try to distance.

this is interesting. The first vote with the intent of saving Sart. Devotary might say that this was not the intent, but then why else vote for Coda (someone who had not done anything AI) over Venture?
@Devotary of Spontaneity might be my number 1 suspicion based on this post alone. I have yet to do a full ISO of someone this game, but I think I'll do one on Devotary.

The turning point for the lynch... Scratch what I said before, Striker is my number one suspicion due to the line in this post, "Even as a villager, points are very useful" when referring to Coda. My vote will be on Striker for the moment, and he will be my first ISO.
He then says, "I’m gonna vote for Coda and hope someone can get on in time to break the tie." Interesting choice of words.

I'm sure Striker did do this. Who did Striker talk to in PMs about Sart?

This is talking to me, and shows a definite bias towards saving Sart.
Tacked onto the end he says if the tie isn't broken, he will remove his vote (killing Sart), however, by that time Sart should have mentioned in the elim doc he will switch his vote to Coda, so Elim!Striker would never have needed to worry about carrying out with removing his vote.

This is a post i think Striker has going for him. I think it's kind of unlikely that Sart would have put more suspicion on Striker when Striker was already in the spotlight D1. If Sart was pretty sure one of them would die before C3, then it makes sense, but only if Sart expected that.

As I said in the spoiler, I will be voting on Striker this cycle, but Devotary might be a close second, and I might switch. I will be voting for one of those two however.

Striker

Edited by Twibanu

So, I’m just gonna preface this post with this: I’ve not been having a good day, so if I sound rude or offensive, I’m sorry. 

On 12/23/2019 at 4:55 PM, Kynedath said:

Sart accused Striker of trying to pocket them, and even went so far as to say they would vote for them in cycle 2 but I can definitely see that as being a ploy to distance themselves from Striker in case they were lynched. I also have reason to believe that Striker is an elim from our PMs, but I think this is the straw that broke the camels back.

In our PMs, I offered to trade item info with Striker, they said no, but then came back 45 minutes later saying they'd want to do a trade. They claim this was because they had found someone else with the same item as them and they wanted to know if everybody had that same item. It seems to me like that would be enough time to go into a doc and get advice from a fellow eliminator telling them to get as much info as they could through PMs.

I mean, you could’ve at least said who told me they also started with a knife so they could come on and confirm whether my claim was true or not. @Twibanu Did you not tell me you had a knife before I responded and told you I had a knife too?

And like I said in our PM when you confronted me about this the first time, Kynedath, I didn’t want to trade items with you at first because I really only wanted to trade with Twibanu at first (which is why I opened my PM with him asking if he wanted to item trade). The reason I ended up changing my mind was because me and Tinu had started talking and were theorizing about whether or not a bunch of people had started off with knives. It was a combination of us thinking it was weird how many knives were in the market and that we managed to item claim with another person with a knife. 

Oh, and I went and checked the time stamps for my PMs with you and Tinu. At 11:54 am CST on Thursday, I messaged Tinu about everyone theoretically having a knife. At 11:55 am CST, same day, I messaged Kynedath about changing my mind to do an item trade. 

On 12/23/2019 at 4:55 PM, Kynedath said:

In addition, Striker stole from me that cycle when I told him about my item. I'm going to do something probably ill-advised and say what item I have. I have a bullet-proof vest. I believe that Striker was trying to steal that vest from me so that the eliminators didn't have to waste a kill getting through it eventually. Because of all this, I am going to vote on StrikerEZ instead of Butt Ad Venture.

I’ve been pretty honest in my PMs about who I stole from and what I was trying to steal. If my goal had been to take your vest so I could kill and I’d failed, why would I go around telling people? 

Anyway, I’m not gonna vote for you because I don’t think you’re an elim and it would be a waste of our time. I need to go back through and see what I think of other players now that I know Sart is an elim. Which I’m still surprised about. He had to have known that sheeping Tinu like he did was gonna draw suspicions. It isn’t something I thought elim!Sart would’ve done, but I guess I was wrong.

Edited by StrikerEZ

12 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

So, I’m just gonna preface this post with this: I’ve not been having a good day, so if I sound rude or offensive, I’m sorry. 

I mean, you could’ve at least said who told me they also started with a knife so they could come on and confirm whether my claim was true or not. @Twibanu Did you not tell me you had a knife before I responded and told you I had a knife too?

And like I said in our PM when you confronted me about this the first time, Kynedath, I didn’t want to trade items with you at first because I really only wanted to trade with Twibanu at first (which is why I opened my PM with him asking if he wanted to item trade). The reason I ended up changing my mind was because me and Tinu had started talking and were theorizing about whether or not a bunch of people had started off with knives. It was a combination of us thinking it was weird how many knives were in the market and that we managed to item claim with another person with a knife. 

Oh, and I went and checked the time stamps for my PMs with you and Tinu. At 11:54 am CST on Thursday, I messaged Tinu about everyone theoretically having a knife. At 11:55 am CST, same day, I messaged Kynedath about changing my mind to do an item trade. 

I’ve been pretty honest in my PMs about who I stole from and what I was trying to steal. If my goal had been to take your vest so I could kill and I’d failed, why would I go around telling people? 

Anyway, I’m not gonna vote for you because I don’t think you’re an elim and it would be a waste of our time. I need to go back through and see what I think of other players now that I know Sart is an elim. Which I’m still surprised about. He had to have known that sleeping Tinu like he did was gonna draw suspicions. It isn’t something I thought elim!Sart would’ve done, but I guess I was wrong.

I don't want to make this game something you can't enjoy, I'm sorry if I have. StrikerEZ

1 minute ago, Kynedath said:

I don't want to make this game something you can't enjoy, I'm sorry if I have. StrikerEZ

Nah, I just reacted poorly because of the day I’ve been having. I don’t want people to feel like they can’t vote on me because of how I’ll react.

7 hours ago, Twibanu said:

Anyways, I'm a little miffed that Joe lied to me... But as I lied to him, I suppose that serves me right. I didn't take an action last night, and when Joe asked in thread if anyone else Stole from Striker, I PMed him telling him that I did.
I gained some info that I otherwise wouldn't have gotten, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Granted, I did trust Joe's word that he wouldn't share the identities of those that contacted him. - _ -

:blink: Wow, I'm sorry Twi, i genuinely forgot that is said i wouldn't reveal identities. I also apologize to the other 2 who confessed, as I told striker who you were when they asked me. I'm not doing a good job of keeping track of this game.

8 hours ago, CadCom said:

A Joe in the Bush - Earlier this cycle I had suspicions of Joe. Let me see if I can remember why *Proceeds to reread Joe's posts* Oh yes, I found it odd that he claimed to be a third person to try to steal from Striker. I mean it could be that many people really didn't trust him so lots of people tried to steal him, and as the cycle went along up until now, that seems to be more likely to be the case. Still interesting nonetheless. 

-------------

If I had to choose my own elim team from the above, based on my opinions, it would be DeTess, Twibanu(who I still want to call fura) and Joe. But that probably isn't the most well thought out list. Regardless, I'll still place my vote on DeTess for now. As more info comes out, I may change to Twibanu though.

I'm not an elim. I would be much more active if i were, as having teammates depend on you increases my activity. I will try to be more active, and hopefully later tonight I can do some analysis instead of just responses.

5 hours ago, Lemonelon said:

Hey all, do you think we could get another list of actions going for last cycle? I had something stolen again :(

probably my own fault for not guarding..

I was just trying to get my knife back. I’d grown attached to it. Granted, I ended up with another item, so I’m sorry about that.

I want to point out that Stick was killed almost certainly because of that list. We need to be careful when revealing that much info.

Edit:

MR35 Joe was an elim and less active than this game iirc. Regardless, I dont think he is an elim. Organized player analysis to come hopefully within 12 bours.

Off the top of my head, I think the remaining elims are 2 of Striker, Elkanah, and Devotary.  Still need to do the analysis though.

Edited by Twibanu

29 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Why do you think that list was what got her killed?

Because there was entirely too much public knowledge of who had possession of the binoculars during rollover. It was very likely that if an elim wasn't told in PMs about it, they figured it out through the list.

2 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Because there was entirely too much public knowledge of who had possession of the binoculars during rollover. It was very likely that if an elim wasn't told in PMs about it, they figured it out through the list.

That makes sense. I hadn’t thought about the elims being able to use that list to figure out she had the binoculars. I was just trying to figure out who had an alibi for C1. 

So, one Eliminator down....kinda. :)

Time for some last-minute player analysis!

1. StrikerEZ: Is a part of the Sart suspicion pool. I’ve felt neither good not bad about Striker so far though.

2. Kynedath - See above.

6. Butt Venture - :ph34r:

7. Elandera - Same as Kyne and Striker. Suspicious, but I don’t have any gut feelings.

8. CadCom - This is my most neutral read. I feel both ways about CadCom. And it changes every post made. I’m...currently thinking he’s a villager.

9. Lemonelon - I’m comfortable trusting Lemon.

10. Elkanah - *shrugs* No idea.

12. Devotary of Spontaneity - Suspicious for defending Sart, a Elim gut feeling. 

13. Kidpen - Neutral to village.

14. Twibanu - I’m pretty suspicious of Fura Twi. 

15. A Joe in the Bush - I don’t really trust, but not in a elim-y way.

Striker: (1) Twi
Devotionary: (2) Venture, Elandera

Edited by Butt Ad Venture

3 hours ago, Elandera said:

That's why I advised that whoever has the other (and presumably last) set of binoculars needs to either not claim, or be very careful with their claims. 

So this cycle presents an interesting element, due to time of year. If the inactivity filter works the same as in the past. , those that haven't commented may not comment due to one of the largest holidays of both Christian tradition and the Commercial world. 

Actually, that's just Elkanah, and Devotary. So they may both end up getting on to at least put a comment down. Who knows.

------------

On 12/22/2019 at 0:21 PM, A Joe in the Bush said:

@Kidpen, @Elkanah, @CadCom, can you three tell us what actions you took? At this point i'm guessing almost everyone robbed someone. I want to see if we can trace items well enough to confirm alibis

Joe already said he was not an elim, but this post does show he is trying to trace items. Somewhat suspicious, in my opinion, but not worth a vote from me yet. 

21 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

I'm not an elim. I would be much more active if i were, as having teammates depend on you increases my activity. I will try to be more active, and hopefully later tonight I can do some analysis instead of just responses.

Actually. I changed my mind after a few minutes of running around like a headless chicken. I understand the reason Joe brought his playstyle into the game, but I don't think it's something Joe would usually do, as arguments surrounding meta-game are usually flawed at best. Until I can perform a better analysis, Joe. @A Joe in the Bush

I'm not really feeling the Devotary lynch because they are the one that originally started the lynch on Coda. I can see that maybe the elim team actively decided to lynch the person they were attempting to kill, but actually going through with it would be much more difficult. 

-------

RP has come. 

@Butt Ad Venture

Uncertain, Character decided to follow. After all, with the scare, Character couldn't remember the directions he had memorized to get out of the tunnels. So if he wanted to survive, he had no choice. 

Following the shadowy figure, he noticed the tunnels begin to get brighter. Soon he could see well enough to make out some of the details of the man's face. A crooked nose and exhausted look were the aspects that stood out to Character. One question kept moving through his head. Why was this man even in the tunnels? It didn't matter. As soon as Character could find a recognizable point, he was going to make a break for it. 

The man walked fast. Almost too quick for Character to keep up. Not wanting to seem too rude, Character asked between breaths. "So, What's your name?"

The man didn't seem to hear him, as he was too far ahead. Suddenly the man stopped. The sounds of the chaos outside were echoing through the tunnels now. and a circle of light indicating an exit just around the next bend. 

Seeing a chance to escape, Character excitedly said "Thanks!" And took a start toward the exit. Just before he reached the corner, he felt a hand grab him and pull him back, stopping him. 

Edited by CadCom

I'm here, I just can't think of too much useful to say. This post will thus contain no pertinent information. Not everybody started with a knife, but apparently enough people did that only one person purchased a knife from the black market. Kidpen is essentially correct that my vote on DeTess was mostly useless, just to put down some opinions and ensure that there wasn't a tied lynch. My vote was useless, but so was any other vote I could have cast.

Other than that, it was public knowledge that Stick had the binoculars, and I'm guessing the reason they weren't removed from play is that somebody stole them before the kill went through. Theft apparently occurs instantaneously, so items that one steals cannot be taken away if targeted by an earlier theft action. The main takeaway from Sart's alignment is that Venture is presumably good. Striker looks worse, while Twibanu perhaps a bit better and Elandera a bit worse.

2 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Other than that, it was public knowledge that Stick had the binoculars, and I'm guessing the reason they weren't removed from play is that somebody stole them before the kill went through. Theft apparently occurs instantaneously, so items that one steals cannot be taken away if targeted by an earlier theft action. The main takeaway from Sart's alignment is that Venture is presumably good. Striker looks worse, while Twibanu perhaps a bit better and Elandera a bit worse.

Sticks binoculars were removed from the game. It appears there were other binoculars floating around as well. Those may not have been stolen. 

Oh, Calamity. Character - the original - was not having a good week. Junior had disappeared, something very important had been stolen, and he was none the wiser about who was betraying them. Not to mention his backpack got a huge hole in the bottom. Probably started with the theft.

Character pulled the rest of his equipment out of the pack. Rope. Mobile. Broken Beretta. Hopefully he could pick up a new firing pin for that soon. The trigger needed some work, too. The pull felt a little sloppy last time. He needed precision and predictability for their mission. 

How could it be so difficult to find an epic? They were always so... brash. Finding was usually easier than catching the epics, but they weren’t having luck with either. Character was beginning to suspect sabotage, or worse.

Sparks. Someone is trying to get us all killed

The small sewing kit came last out of the bag. Character cut off a length of the extra-strength thread and began to stitch the hole back together. It wouldn’t look good, but it would work until he could get a replacement bag. He just needed something functional to get him through. To get him back to the doctor, epic in tow.

2 hours ago, CadCom said:

Sticks binoculars were removed from the game. It appears there were other binoculars floating around as well. Those may not have been stolen. 

I would just like to point out that they’re actually still in play. BR didn’t see a PM (either Stick giving the binoculars to someone or someone stealing from her), so she made an error in the write-up.