Introducing *drumroll* me!

Zefandrius

5 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Awesome! Question barrage: fav character, magic system, Shardworld, Radiant Order, Allomantic power, Feruchemical power, Shard

Well, that is indeed a barrage of questions. Favorite character I am sure can figure out by my name is Hoid/Cephandrius though neither of those names are his real name I believe. I do love stormlight archive so I suppose a tie between Kaliden and Dalinar for second place. Not really partial to any specific order though if I have to choose I suppose windrunner or skybreaker...only because I wish I could fly. Hahaha!

43 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Way of Kings

Twok? not Words of radiance? which i think is the majority opinion? 

Twok was an excellent introduction to the series, no doubt! But words of radiance was fulfilling of a promise made in twok : to see kaladin interact with Dalinar and adolin and develop a relationship filled with mutual respect!

But Oathbringer, on a reread you realize just how excellent it is. It gave us so many answers, we got to meet 5 unmades! all three shards! we went to Shadesmaar and I just love Dalinar's arc and its resolution in the book! I did not expect brandon to make Dalinar such a ... hateful monstrous war-monger!! but he went there and still made me forgive him. And then the whole I am Unity is the best endings for me!

1 hour ago, The traveller said:

Twok? not Words of radiance? which i think is the majority opinion? 

Twok was an excellent introduction to the series, no doubt! But words of radiance was fulfilling of a promise made in twok : to see kaladin interact with Dalinar and adolin and develop a relationship filled with mutual respect!

But Oathbringer, on a reread you realize just how excellent it is. It gave us so many answers, we got to meet 5 unmades! all three shards! we went to Shadesmaar and I just love Dalinar's arc and its resolution in the book! I did not expect brandon to make Dalinar such a ... hateful monstrous war-monger!! but he went there and still made me forgive him. And then the whole I am Unity is the best endings for me!

WoK is the foundation on which they stand. As individual books, WoK just had more impact.