Shadesmar Sun

Selitos

So I've been thinking about the 'sun' in Shadesmar and the clouds trail towards it...

It was just a thought, but could this point be where Adonalsium was shattered?

I think this because it may have been an explosion of sorts which could be the cause of the clouds expanding outward from that point.

I don't have any facts to support this, I was just wondering what you all thought of this?

Agreed with @KandraAllomancer. The sun that appears in the Cognitive seems to be consistent in its description within multiple Shardworlds. For me, that description hearkens back to Khriss' analogy for the Three Realms with the Spiritual Realm as the "light source". That's what I think the sun seen in the Cognitive Realm is

Edited by Honorless

14 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Did Adonalsium have his own realm that he lived in? Or was he in one of the three we already know about. 

The three Realms predate the Shattering and there's no reason to think that Adonalsium was any different from everything else in the Cosmere vis a vis existing in all three, given that he was the source of all the Investiture that makes up the Cosmere.

PS, just saw your custom title, very nice. 俺もスティックです。

36 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Question. Is there a bead in Shadesmar, representing the sun in the physical realm?

You mean the star a given world orbits? I wouldn't think so, as it would have its own 'space' in the Cognitive Realm created by people on the world or worlds around that star perceiving it in the same way that a visible but unexplored moon would have a small Cognitive presence. Since they have their own space, I don't think they'd have a bead or other representation on a different celestial body.

• Chaos locked this topic