The Mandalorian

Philomath

How are we not discussing this yet? Has anyone else started watching this yet. My husband and I are loving it so far. The visuals are stunning (regardless what you think of how Disney has handled Star Wars, there is no denying they have all been beautiful from a visual artistic perspective). I am loving the character interactions. I love the mystery surrounding some of the characters. I am really just intrigued by all of it. And

Spoiler

Baby Yoda really is adorable. I love how the Mandalorian basically treats him as a cross between his kid and his pet.

“I have spoken.”

9 hours ago, Jaookla said:

I love the show so far! Though its diverged from the original marketing a ton, it’s really shaping up to be something amazing.

I agree with this. 

Spoiler

I had heard it was a Boba Fett story. Maybe it still is and I’m missing something, but I love what I’ve seen and can’t wait to learn more. It’s all so mysterious.

Loved the new episode! It was so much fun! It had a great mix of character work, action, and humor.

Spoiler

It was cool seeing some people from Mando’s past, and getting a bit more of his backstory. Not sure how this episode will fit in to the grand scheme of things, but I expect that the bounty hunters in the cell will make a return, maybe teaming up with Greef Carga/Fennec Shand + Mystery Man.

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Excessive said:

I loved it too!

Reveal hidden contents

Although I cannot get over the fact that the big red dude was Mr. Krabs and that the female Twi’lek (hope I spelled that right) was Tonks.

Spoiler

The female Twi’lek was DELIGHTFUL! All the characters had so much personality!

Edited by Jaookla

1 hour ago, Jaookla said:
  Hide contents

The female Twi’lek was DELIGHTFUL! All the characters had so much personality!

Spoiler

I loved her tiny little glowy knifes! Their weapons were all so diverse yet nothing was too over powered or weak. And I will never get tired of watching Mando violently close doors on people.

I have really liked the series so far. Last weeks episode is great. Btw just in case you didn't know this weeks episode is out today because of a trailer after the credits for RoS.

Oh and kinda spoiler for episode 7..

Spoiler

Holy cliffhanger baby Yoda! How the heck is Mando getting out of this! 

18 hours ago, StormingTexan said:

I have really liked the series so far. Last weeks episode is great. Btw just in case you didn't know this weeks episode is out today because of a trailer after the credits for RoS.

Oh and kinda spoiler for episode 7..

Reveal hidden contents

Holy cliffhanger baby Yoda! How the heck is Mando getting out of this! 

Spoiler

Baby Sith Yoda. I'm calling it now. Baby Sith "Kill Every Last One of Them!" Yoda.