If Sharders were puppies...what would they be like? Do as many as you want, of anyone :lol: 

Inspired by me saying Ark would be one of those dogs who barks a lot and is super energetic and always wants to play, after being given him by the Nightwatcher. 

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

Dude, I’m tiny :P 

@Ookla the Fangirl would be bouncy and eager to go on walks, and would have the best doggy grin. You guys know the smiles I’m talking about. 

*looks back at dog-picture-post*

*slaps forehead*

Ahh, I thought that was the picture of the white lab mentioned in your edit, and I was really confused, because I didn’t think it was white or a lab. Now I see the picture was, in fact, of yourself as a dog. That makes a loooooot more sense:P

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Imperial said:

*looks back at dog-picture-post*

*slaps forehead*

Ahh, I thought that was the picture of the white lab mentioned in your edit, and I was really confused, because I didn’t think it was white or a lab. Now I see the picture was, in fact, of yourself as a dog. That makes a loooooot more sense:P

It’s a shiba :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Father said:

"I AM THE GREAT LORD OF ALL DOGS, THE ENGLISH MASTIFF. BOW BEFORE ME LESSER CANINES!!!!!"

You’d be a really aggressive English mastiff... ;) 

I have to be quiet because Ookla the Father will hear me. Personally, I think I'm like a beagle, or maybe a golden doodle.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY???!!!"

Nothing

"GOOD."

Edit: Oh, you're 'Ene. I remember now. Sorry, this is so confusing.

Edited by LadyLameness
Double post

"I'm whispering." FT said a little louder. "Truthless cut off my head and replaced it with Ookla the Father. My head's stuck in a box, and--um--and I can't talk because--er--Ookla the Father will...hear...me."

Okay, now that you actually made me write that out, I admit that it may have been a little ridiculous. 

Also, Ookla the Father is a play off my name FatherTiempo.

And I think I'm changing my name back now.

I'd like to be a goldendoodle, but I'm not sure about it though.