Rate the Ookla Above You

ILuvHats

Too long have us Ooklas gone without a somewhere to rate our names! It is an outrage! This oversight must be fixed immediately.

Welcome fellow ooklas as well as non-ooklas. This is just what it looks like, a rate-the-name-above-you ookla edition. The rules are simple. Because ookla season will only last a few months, and it’s impossible to see the name during the rest of the year, please write your name down in your post. Otherwise the thread won’t make any sense once this ookla season is over. Non-ooklas are of course welcome, but be warned, your name rating might receive a penalty. :ph34r:

My name’s Ooklidean Geometry.

Ooh, this is a great idea! I think I’ll just use an out of 10 ranking system.

I’m assuming yours is a play on words of euclidean geometry which is creative and hilarious. Not in the typical Ookla format, but I like it. 10/10

Mine is Ookla the Tired.

After a very quick google, it looks like yours is a Halo thing. Loses points for difficulty to understand without having played Halo, but it wasn't exactly hard to see that it's probably from Halo. 8.9789/10.

Ookla the Procrastinator is me.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Procrastinator said:

After a very quick google, it looks like yours is a Halo thing. Loses points for difficulty to understand without having played Halo, but it wasn't exactly hard to see that it's probably from Halo. 8.9789/10.

Warframe, not Halo. Two very different games. Just because I love Halo doesn't mean I don't play other games.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Journey said:

10/10

All the context needed is this is Luna. Who will probably be famous in a few years, become a mod, redefine what it means to have a high post count, and just be an amazing human being. Not sure if that’s excessive, or inevitable.

Aw, thanks! *insert blushing emoji here* I definitely didn’t expect something like that :lol:

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Procrastinator said:

10/10 because I feel it in my soul. Original afaik and clever. 

I’m Ookla the Roleplayer. 

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

10/10 because I feel it in my soul. Original afaik and clever. 

I’m Ookla the Roleplayer. 

9/10

not very dramatic, funny, or creative, but accurate to your personality, interesting, and bonus points for the fact that you create so many RPs

my name is Ookla the Very Handsome

Edited by Ookla the Very Handsome

10 hours ago, Ookla the Dog Hater said:

my name is Ookla the Very Handsome

Lies, your name is Ookla the Dog Hater, and I give it a 0/10 for crimes against dogs, who should be loved. :P 

Y'all can skip me, I've already been done. 

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

Lies, your name is Ookla the Dog Hater, and I give it a 0/10 for crimes against dogs, who should be loved. :P 

Y'all can skip me, I've already been done. 

could you rate that Ookla name however? because I hadn't changed it yet?

1 minute ago, Ookla the Dog Hater said:

could you rate that Ookla name however? because I hadn't changed it yet?

If I've seen an image of you, then I don't remember it, so I can't judge its truthfulness (and handsomeness is a matter of opinion anyway). So since I have no idea, I'll give it a neutral 5/10.