Okay, a little thought

Oceanic Technocracy

In Mistborn, we are introduced to Duralumin, which amplifies one metals' effect, in turn burning the entire stock of both metals.So, first of all: Nicrosil emplifies the burning of other's metals. If combind with Duralumin, would it allow for an even stronger "burst"? Then another question. What would happen if Duralumin were to be used with Cadmium or Bendalloy? would it affect time even more or will it make the effect last longer?

Duralumin actually burns away all of a metal in one big burst. It doesn't make the metal more powerful, it just burns it all at once. A Nicroburster does the same thing, except to another person, rather than themselves. A Nicroburst misting touching someone burning a metal+duralumin might make the metal burn away a little faster, but I don't imagine it would be a lot.

Concerning the question about Duralumin/Nicrosil and how they might defect time bubbles. I could see the defect being either a bubble much larger then usual or a much more drastic defect then usual. It would be really cool if there is some way to choose with one you get. 

5 hours ago, RShara said:

Duralumin actually burns away all of a metal in one big burst. It doesn't make the metal more powerful, it just burns it all at once. A Nicroburster does the same thing, except to another person, rather than themselves. A Nicroburst misting touching someone burning a metal+duralumin might make the metal burn away a little faster, but I don't imagine it would be a lot.

ah, i see. Occurs to me i misunderstood the way it works, then

Edited by Oceanic Technocracy

7 hours ago, Rask said:

Concerning the question about Duralumin/Nicrosil and how they might defect time bubbles. I could see the defect being either a bubble much larger then usual or a much more drastic defect then usual. It would be really cool if there is some way to choose with one you get. 

Though if memory serves right, in The Alloy Of Law it is shown that bubble size is affected by the allomnacer,and they have only one single set size of it

1 hour ago, Ookla the Prolific said:

I have always found the real question to be what happens it two nicrobursters touch each other.

Since Nicrosil does something similar to Chromium it would probably burn each other out. 

Orang3dragon612

If two Leecher's burned their metal while touching each other, would they both burn out super fast, not at all, or would the powers cancel each other out, meaning the [chromium] burnt at the normal rate.

Brandon Sanderson

Burn out super fast.

14 hours ago, Ookla the Prolific said:

But each would burn each other faster compounding the speed of the burning in a kind of feedback loop.

That is what I am saying. Both would make the other burn all their metals at once. Essentially the same as what happens to two chromium mistings.