Starsight Memes (spoilers, obv)

Vianki

I have an idea for one, but I need to re-read the text (oh no...) to make sure it's accurate. Now that a topic has been made, maybe I'll actually get around to it.

EDIT: I tried to make the one I wanted, but it didn't turn out well. :(

Edited by Govir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be fair you must be of at least primary intelligence to understand Superiority political doctrine. The stratagem is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of peaceful statecraft most of the citizenship requirements will exceed a typical species' grasp. There is also our diplomatic outlook, which is deftly woven into our interstellar policy--our philosophy draws heavily from past experiences with the human scourge, for instance. The varvax and the dione are races that understand this; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate being part of a greater whole, to realize that it isn't just mutually beneficial: it says something deep about SAPIENCE. As a consequence races that oppose the Superiority truly ARE inferior--of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the importance of using Superiority-designed hyperdrives instead of relying on unstable cytonics, which only have a negative effect on civilizations everywhere. I am clicking my mandibles in dismay right now merely imagining those poor lesser species being erased off the surface of their planets as the delvers' unspeakable horror strains itself through their planet. How avoidable... how I pity them. 5e1a5a6f61cef_1f980(1).png.477b729e5d5d97c0749c71a45d5701b2.png  And yes, by the way, I DO have a licensed human. And no, you cannot see it. It is for integration with our special defense force only--and even the other applicants must prove they are within 5 intelligence points of our own civilization (preferably lower) beforeclaw.

Edited by Kobold King

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...