Guessing Stormlight Book 5 title

KandraAllomancer

Knight/Keeper of Wordless Truth. 

A book about the cleansing of Shinovar, as Mentioned earlier. Szeth would likely not feel the need to talk to and explain to the people he's cleaning, and yet they'd all know what truth he was pounding into them--so it could definitely be a wordless truth

Kelek's Oathpact Workshop Tutor/Handbook

Keteks of Wit's Humor

Kaladin our Wondrous Herald/Hero - a biography

Herald of Worlds Torn?

Yeah, enough serious guesses have already been said in one form or another that it's getting harder to think originally. It wouldn't surprise me if Brandon just made a new word up or used a proper noun to make it fit. Oathbringer wasn't one that I would have guessed would be an in-world book, certainly not one written by Dalinar.

Edited by Duxredux

• 2 weeks later...

I think the K will be Keepers and the T will be Truth (both very Shinovar themed words)

Keepers of Honor’s Truth

Keepers of Hallowed Truth

(if there is an h substitution)

Keepers of Warblade Truth

Keepers of Wartorn Truth

Keepers of Worldly Truth

• 1 month later...

Of course it's important that it sounds good, but I also hope it's something you can just drop casually in a conversation.

"Hey man, just went to the book store and bought Knights of Woeful Truths, it's gonna be a blast" doesn't really work well in my opinion, as opposed to all the other titles in the series.

I still think "Keepers of Wisdom" is the best one I've heard, partially for that reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been doing an entire SA re-read and Kingdom of Whispered Truth seems right to me. Fits in the abbreviation world and seems like a book Szeth would maybe write to show how his people know the truth but subdue it with whispers and exploring the whole Truthless schema