Guessing Stormlight Book 5 title

KandraAllomancer

9 minutes ago, Daycrow said:

Ideas with "H": Keeper/Knowledge of Hallowed Truth, Hymns of Wisdom/Woe

I'm a fan of KoWT, but I'm not opposed to tossing some H in there. Like @Jofwu said, it's a nice nod to in-world ketek symmetry

More ideas for K: Kharbranth, Ketek

More ideas for T: Taravangian, 

Knights of Honor's Truth?

• 2 weeks later...

This is hard. I second the suggestions: 'Keeper of Words' or 'Keeper of Winds'

I cannot think of a single decent 'k' world that hasn't been suggested. Lots of variants on 'kin' if Brandon adds a sexy vampire invasion subplot.

'Over' is another preposition. Also 'off', 'out', 'onto', 'outside'.

More suggestions:

Keeper of Wills [for Ba-Ado-Mishram / Melishi / Recreanace]
Kingdom of Walls
Knights of the Writ
Knitter of Wrongs
Key of Worlds

Shinovar xenophobia suggestions:
(Kindly) Keep Outside Walls
Kick out these Worldhoppers

Titles for Nohadon's bestselling cookbook:
Kneader of Wheat
Ketchup on Wings

Edited by kurotawa
thought of one for B-A-M

• 1 month later...

how about "Kingdom of White". if Szeth is the focal character for the book and he is returning to Shinovar as the assassin in white. Although each book title has been the name of a published book in Roshar so we should consider who might write a book, if shinovar is as secluded and separated from the world, szeth believes they have a role to play having been guardians of the honorblades and shining a light on shinovar and his experience from training to exile his as a book and taking inspiration from dalinar who wrote oathbringer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@FirstChild Audible has these three month discount deals that they offer several times (about 4 or so) a year for three months for $7.99 a month for three months. I always get them and cancel and then renew when they pop back up. They usually happen on prime day in the summer, Black Friday and two or so other random days. Hope this helps! We’ve come a long way from the beginning of audiobooks. I remember when I was younger if you wanted to listen to these 30 plus hour audiobooks you had to purchase a binder of cds and it cost over $50. I could never afford them and had to check them out at the library 

• 2 months later...

Knowledge of Wit kind of has that older Sanderson title gag like Shadows for Silence etc. where it's confusing to the uninitiated but makes sense when you understand not all the words are used the way you expect.

And for the Cephaladin shippers, it could be Kaladin's Orgasmic Wit.

I do agree with the person upthread who pointed out that every title is an in-universe book. My actual guess with that in mind is Koravellium Something Something.

On 5/9/2021 at 10:53 PM, Larus of Stars said:

Knowledge of Worlds Torn

...I like this a lot a lot.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:17 PM, kurotawa said:

Titles for Nohadon's bestselling cookbook:
Kneader of Wheat
Ketchup on Wings

Can we get Nohadon's cookbook? Please? We're getting picture books, I think we deserve this cookbook. It could even be formatted like a stereotypical recipe blog with a chunk of text from the Way of Kings (in-universe version) that vaguely relates to the recipe below!

On 7/28/2021 at 8:01 PM, Daughter of Tanavast said:

Can we get Nohadon's cookbook?

"Wine before bread. Stroganoff before wheat germ. Journey before gustation.

These are the Oral Words and I invite you to say them with me each week, here on Nohadon's Kitchen."

Nohadon's Kitchen is made possible by donations from the Alethala Tourism Council, the Thalath Merchant Guild, and viewers like you.

Edited by HoidByOwnPetard

44 minutes ago, HoidByOwnPetard said:

"Wine before bread. Stroganoff before wheat germ. Journey before gustation.

These are the Oral Words and I invite you to say them with me each week, here on Nohadon's Kitchen."

Nohadon's Kitchen is made possible by donations from the Alethala Tourism Council, the Thalath Merchant Build, and viewers like you.

And now to thank our sponser Nord VPN

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 7:16 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Keepers of Wrath, or something like that. I would love a Keeper of _______ title

yooo i was also thinking keeper as the K sound. In-world the book is probably gonna be a Shin text so Keeper of Wrath might make sense in regards to the Truthless. I was thinking if its gonna be a Shin text it might be "the Keepers Own Wisdom" referencing either the shamans that were holding onto the honourblades for the Heralds or referencing the Heralds themselves as the keepers of the Oathpact

• 8 months later...