Hello, fello Brandon Sanderson fans!

Hello, @Oceanic Technocracy! Welcome to the Shard!

Oops, looks like you multi-posted. It's easily resolved though. Just go to the top of the page on those other posts, you'll find a button marked Moderation Actions, click that then select Hide from the drop-down and give a reason like "accidentally posted the same thing multiple times" and voilà ! You're good to go!

Welcome to the shard! In the Cosmere Discussion section, Please visit only the Mistborn forum and not the Cosmere and stormlight one. Mere names of topics might spoil you there. And preferably visit the Mistborn forum also only after finishing Wax and Wayne series book 2& 3.

Edited by The traveller

On 12/2/2019 at 10:14 PM, Rask said:

Welcome! I hope you have loads and loads of fun on your upcoming Sanderson voyage! Feel fee to share your reactions with us along the way. Who is your favorite character so far? 

i'd say it has to be either Elend (considering i am , too, one kind of a bookworm), and that one Kandra who was playing his part as one of his brethern

19 hours ago, The traveller said:

Welcome to the shard! In the Cosmere Discussion section, Please visit only the Mistborn forum and not the Cosmere and stormlight one. Mere names of topics might spoil you there. And preferably visit the Mistborn forum also only after finishing Wax and Wayne series book 2& 3.

Could you give me the links to those please?

6 hours ago, Oceanic Technocracy said:

Could you give me the links to those please?

Here you go: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/forum/5-the-cosmere/ Beware of spoilers! 

6 hours ago, Oceanic Technocracy said:

Oh, i see nightwish (in that taxt below the comment, watever is it called), nice!

You mean a signature?

17 minutes ago, Oceanic Technocracy said:

Yes! I'm just not that familiar with similar forums (considering the only forum i've been to is Uboachan)

how do you set those?

Go up to your username and profile pic in the top right corner, then go into your account settings. There’s a signature tab.