Public Service Announcement

This is a public service announcement.

It has been brought to the attention 17th Shard's Department of Order Enforcement, that a rogue Elsecaller is on the loose. He, or she has been soulcasting servers into Ooklas.

We advise extreme caution to all 17th Sharders. Stay in your safe forum areas, and avoid all topics located in the Forum Games and Random Stuff. A large amount of Elsecaller activity has been spotted in that area.

Symptoms of self soulcasting include: intense paranoia, random switching of usernames and profile images, obsessive role-playing, and high usage of banana cream. If you display any of these symptoms, please contact your local 17th Shard Order Enforcement station.

Remember: "You are not an Ookla. You are [insert appropriate nomenclature]."

Thank you.

21 hours ago, FatherTiempo said:

Remember: "You are not an Ookla. You are [insert appropriate nomenclature]."

Got it. So you're saying that you are not an Ookla. You are not just any old Ookla. You are [insert Ookla the [insert type here] here] which is very different. All Ooklas are unique and individual beings and we can't get confused and call them all by the same name, Ookla. 

Thanks, FT. It's really nice of you to value the individual this way. ^_^

Just now, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

Uh 

How do I contact these people again 

Ene, just play along, but don't believe it. FT really is the soulcasted one. He doesn't understand what happened. Obsessive role-playing is perfectly fine. So are the other things he mentioned in that list. In fact, those are simply normal symtoms of being a Sharder.:ph34r:

I'm thinking of changing my username, but I haven't decided on anything yet. (Ookla the Nightmare is too obvious. Maybe Ookla the Shadow-... something? Like Shadowspawn, or Shadedweller, which sounds cool.) Should I be worried? 

Spoiler

Seems sort of dumb, but when you really think about it... well, how does "Ookla, Red Eyes in the Dark" sound?

I think I should ask a professional...

2 hours ago, Brightness Warrior said:

I'm thinking of changing my username, but I haven't decided on anything yet. (Ookla the Nightmare is too obvious. Maybe Ookla the Shadow-... something? Like Shadowspawn, or Shadedweller, which sounds cool.) Should I be worried? 

Hide contents

Seems sort of dumb, but when you really think about it... well, how does "Ookla, Red Eyes in the Dark" sound?

I think I should ask a professional...

I might not be a professional, but personally, I like the Red eyes one a lot! I know traditionally your supposed to do “Ookla the ______”, but I think yours would be awesome!

2 hours ago, FatherTiempo said:

"AAAAAAHHH!"

The Stranger flailed on the floor. "I'M THE [REDACTED]ing leader!" 

I'm sorry, I had to. Carry on. 

Spoiler

"I'm out of my [REDACTED]ing mind!" 

@ZincAboutIt I dare you to tag Fatebreaker :P 

2 hours ago, Ookla the Imperial said:

“Hah!” Truthless said, upvote still in hand. “You’ve be Ookla-ized, Ookla the Father.”

Peer pressure for the win, anyone? (But it's up to you, lol) 

FT's severed head, gritted its teeth. 

Spoiler

Never thought I'd have to say that.

"I....Am....F...T-T-T-The Reluctant Ookla."

FT's severed head, tipped back, and screamed in agony, the scream turning into to wrenching sobs of despair.

Edited by Ookla the Father