Brade what exactly is her Problem

SzethIsBadAsHell

Brade is a whiped dog. She will always be loyal to her master, she will always fight for her master, she will always attack whoever her master siccs her on and she will always bite the kind hand that tries to adopt her into a healthier environment. The moment she first appeared in the book I knew she would destroy everything and everyone if she got the chance, and she fully met my expectations. If anyone wants to mourn Brade after she dies it would be for the Brade that was killed years ago, because this Brade is and has been for a long time nothing but a rabid animal on a leash for her owner. 

This is my opinion, and I may be wrong since Brandon often likes to redeem characters, but even if he tries I doubt it will seem believable. Brade had a very thin line of salvation until she summoned the Delver. Even then it was nearly impossible, since she didn't seem to have the mental fortitude and resilience to think for herself. Once she got the Delver her possible redemption was done and there were no more paths for her. One you do the equivalent of destroying a planet and an entire race (YOUR OWN RACE) you have to believe that your place as a slave is a good one, and you are happy as you are, because to later find out that you were wrong, that your race is good and that you tried to destroy it would leave someone completely insane. Brade will continue being the Krell's dog, because she can't do anything else at this point even if she wanted to. 

• 2 months later...