Hi

swlotrgirl

38 minutes ago, swlotrgirl said:

@Honorless, I have a lot of favorite characters. I guess the ones that come to mind right now are Shallan, Vin, Sazed, and Lighting. I could list off more by each book, but that would probably take too long, haha. Who are your favorite characters?

Kaladin, Shai, Vin & Elend, almost all of The Stormlight interlude characters, Human the Koloss, Dusk

Who's your least favourite character?

Future sight and power boosting are both pretty cool plus helpful in a pinch but not frontline combat material, they're perfect

I'm not really sure about the Feruchemy aspects since we haven't seen either yet. The Spiritual Feruchemy metals sound dangerous and valuable (extra dangerous). I'm not interested in determination boosts either.

@Wander89, yes I am. I actually came up with the name in high school and just keep using for a username, haha.

As for my favorite moment, there are so many. I just finished reading Oathbringer again a few weeks ago so moments from there come to mind right now.

Spoiler

I loved the chapter with Shallan talking to Hoid in Kholinar after Grund is killed and she realizes that she wasn't helping people by giving them food. (CH. 82: The Girl Who Stood Up). Hoid's encouragement and advice to Shallan really spoke to me and I loved their interactions with each other.

I also loved when Dalinar stood up to Odium and was like, "You cannot take my pain!" And then he Ascended and brought all three realms together?! So. Awesome.

I have been a fantasy fan since I was a kid. What got me into the Cosmere specifically was that my sister, brother-in-law, and husband are all fans and they convinced me to start reading Brandon's books about three years ago.

I think that answers everything, haha. :)

Edited by swlotrgirl

2 hours ago, swlotrgirl said:
Spoiler

I have been a fantasy fan since I was a kid. What got me into the Cosmere specifically was that my sister, brother-in-law, and husband are all fans and they convinced me to start reading Brandon's books about three years ago.

I wish that people in my family read Cosmere! How very lucky of you!