Stormlight 4 chapter 1 , is ok if I post it

SzethIsBadAsHell

So I was In another group and someone posted chapter 1 of stormlight 4 . The said they got the rough draft at a book signing . Can I post this and would anyone like to see it , I was shaking when I saw it wasn’t just another copy of Navani preface that we saw . It opens up with Lirin. I don’t want to violate any rules so please let me know if it’s ok !

There are transcriptions of the Lirin chapter from two events earlier this year: https://wob.coppermind.net/events/388/#e12676 and https://wob.coppermind.net/events/386/#e12628. (Was your friend in the U.S.? Or in Germany?) Those are fair game to post.

There was also a new version of this chapter in the newsletter, which was titled "Newsletter Exclusive Fiction." That one is not fair game to post.

2 hours ago, Pagerunner said:

There was also a new version of this chapter in the newsletter, which was titled "Newsletter Exclusive Fiction." That one is not fair game to post.

What are the guidelines for discussing it other then the obvious(spoiler tags)?

In a topic discussing it, put (SA4) in the topic title and make it clear the topic will discuss that material. Then you won't need to flag things as spoilers in the posts of it. 

Pagerunner is correct about which versions you can post.

7 hours ago, Chaos said:

In a topic discussing it, put (SA4) in the topic title and make it clear the topic will discuss that material. Then you won't need to flag things as spoilers in the posts of it. 

Pagerunner is correct about which versions you can post.

Thank you

• Chaos locked this topic