Long Game 62: Remaster of the House

Straw

On the fourth day, there was silence and peace as the nobles contemplated the current state of affairs.

No one died!

The Night will end on December 17th at 8:00 PM EST.

Vote Count:

No One (1): Elandera

GM Notes:

-Get your actions in.

Player List:

Spoiler

1. Elbereth (Lady Celeste) Tekiel

2. Bartimaeus (Molsier Randaller) Tekiel

3. Coda (Ashweather Tarnin) Hasting

4. Araris Valerian (Hadrian Penrod) Elariel

5. Lemonelon (Lady Elenbora) Elariel

6. Elandera (Dera Renault) Venture

7. STINK (Germane Moniker) Elariel

8. Snipexe (Anonymous Unknown) Tekiel

9. Elkanah (TBA) Hasting

10. StrikerEZ (Variel) Hasting

11. Devotary of Spontaneity (Lady Voelge) Venture

12. Wonko the Sane (TBA) Venture

13. Abstrusity (Mundric Petasum) Hasting

14. Stick (Unknown Anonymous) Elariel Kandra

15. Manukos (Glenn) Venture

16. Shqueeves (Mukluk Topper) Tekiel

Edited by Straw

The night was silent, and none dared speak. Mundric Petasum suddenly died, but his body made no sound when it fell.

Abstrusity was killed by House Venture!

The day will end on December 18th at 8:00 PM EST.

GM Notes:

-If you use Kandra on someone, and they don't die, your Atium is gone.

Player List:

Spoiler

9. Elkanah (TBA) Hasting

Edited by Straw

Okay! The Nobledra Alliance is now officially in control of the game, so we don't need to hide anymore. To everyone else, we've basically been running this game from Day 1. :P We've exerted influence over every kill, and every player who's won so far has been one of us.

There are now two beads of atium in the game -- one in Nobledra hands, one not -- which is one fewer than the amount we'd need for every remaining player to win. We can either lynch somebody and win tonight, or wait around until another bead turns up. I'm okay with either, but I'm guessing most people would prefer the latter?

I kinda wanna wait around for the last atium bead to show up so all six of us can win. I’m sorry to those that have not survived to be apart of the Nobledra Alliance, but I’m trying to get as many people Kandrafied as possible to make up for it. :P

14 hours ago, Wonko the Sane said:

Okay! The Nobledra Alliance is now officially in control of the game, so we don't need to hide anymore. To everyone else, we've basically been running this game from Day 1. :P We've exerted influence over every kill, and every player who's won so far has been one of us.

There are now two beads of atium in the game -- one in Nobledra hands, one not -- which is one fewer than the amount we'd need for every remaining player to win. We can either lynch somebody and win tonight, or wait around until another bead turns up. I'm okay with either, but I'm guessing most people would prefer the latter?

When is the soonest to get a guaranteed bead of atium? If it's going to be more than a turn, then I say just lynch someone and be done, even if it has to be me.

The people of Luthadel sat around and waited for something to happen.

No one died!

The Night will end on December 20th at 8:00 PM EST.

GM Notes:

-Get your actions in.

Player List:

Spoiler

9. Elkanah (TBA) Hasting

@Elandera We can't kill you until after Manukos uses his atium. This has been a thorn in my side for a while now, especially when you took out Shqueeves while he still had an atium. :P (Did El tell you to do that? Because I'm still not positive what happened that night, but it looks to me like El decided to abandon us to pursue an alternate win condition she set for herself.)

You're right about the wait, though. Both houses are reset to 0 attempts right now, unless you or Manukos went looking for another extra bead last night. 3 cycles until a guaranteed success. 2 successes, actually, though the second is kind of meaningless. We could make both you *and* Manukos kandra, I guess. :P

@Straw if we did that, would House Venture have no winner? Or would Devotary win from beyond the grave?

For tonight, we need to be careful. If we convert two players, one house will win, the game will lock up, and we'll be forced into the failsafe vote.

53 minutes ago, Wonko the Sane said:

@Elandera We can't kill you until after Manukos uses his atium. This has been a thorn in my side for a while now, especially when you took out Shqueeves while he still had an atium. :P (Did El tell you to do that? Because I'm still not positive what happened that night, but it looks to me like El decided to abandon us to pursue an alternate win condition she set for herself.)

You're right about the wait, though. Both houses are reset to 0 attempts right now, unless you or Manukos went looking for another extra bead last night. 3 cycles until a guaranteed success. 2 successes, actually, though the second is kind of meaningless. We could make both you *and* Manukos kandra, I guess. :P

@Straw if we did that, would House Venture have no winner? Or would Devotary win from beyond the grave?

For tonight, we need to be careful. If we convert two players, one house will win, the game will lock up, and we'll be forced into the failsafe vote.

El just told me Shqueeves was not in agreement with a Kandra win, and requested he be killed. Manukos told me I was supposed to have Atium used on me last night, but the kill didn't go through. I don't know why. ( @Coda?) I searched for Atium last night turn, but didn't succeed. So long as neither of you used that action, I can get one at max at the end of the next night turn.

1 hour ago, Wonko the Sane said:

House Venture would have no winner.

2 hours ago, Elandera said:

El just told me Shqueeves was not in agreement with a Kandra win, and requested he be killed.

Okay, yeah, looks like El orchestrated that whole nonsense. We can't check with Abstrusity to confirm, but I do know that El was the loudest voice in his ear from cycle 1; she dictated most of his actions. Before she died, we were joking about how we'd made the game too easy, and she mentioned she was considering giving herself a bonus objective of making sure she was the only player in her House to win. I guess she went for it.

By the way, when this is over, if you want to understand everything that happened, read my PM with her. She absolutely dominated this game, with me as her faithful lackey. She had firm connections with literally more than half the playerbase four hours into the game, and in the end, Stink, Snip, and Shqueeves are the only players who she didn't get control of.

[Writeup to come later.]

Coda was killed by House Venture! Elandera was killed by House Hasting!

Manukos has become the leader of their house and has left the game!

The Day will end on December 21st at 8:00 PM EST.

Player List:

Spoiler

9. Elkanah (TBA) Hasting

Sorry, everyone else, but when Elandera admitted that Manukos had tried to use his bead, so we had less atium than I thought, I didn't want to take chances on Nobledra losing our hold over the game. Manukos, you got lucky in that I was more unsure of your actions than Elandera when we submitted the plan.

@Straw, what do you mean, "Who will win"? We vote no lynch today, then tonight I kill Striker and Elkanah converts him. The game is effectively decided.

44 minutes ago, Wonko the Sane said:

what do you mean, "Who will win"? We vote no lynch today, then tonight I kill Striker and Elkanah converts him. The game is effectively decided.

I got passed an atium bead somehow. So I think I should Kandrafy Elkanah and you kill him? That way Nobledra survives. Or you guys could lynch me and win the game. :P

1 hour ago, Elkanah said:

Woo Hoo! I'm just happy to make it to the end! If we wanted to kandra chain it's better to go for me... although it never said in the rules that you can't use atium on yourself... Either way seems good. 

Wonko's your Kandra right? So either I kandrafy myself (@Straw is that allowed?) and Wonko kills me, or I kandrafy you and Wonko kills you. Either way, Wonko is killing one of us. :P

*Nothing happens*

No one died!

The Night will end on December 21st at 8:00 PM EST.

GM Notes:

-Take note that this turn is half the normal length.

Player List:

Spoiler

9. Elkanah (TBA) Hasting