• 4 weeks later...

Would I had been here, in it's last moments. I'm going to miss this place.

EDIT

I'll probably cntinue to create Epic profiles, for eventual—potential—adoption, and add them to my characters post. Since this RP is inactive, I won't bother awaiting critique, as that can all be handled when and if this all comes back.

And the record, if anyone tries to gather interest again, consider mine obtained. But do contact me, or my interest won't mean much.

Edited by VanillaDCocoKing
Futher Comment

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 9:09 PM, the winter system said:

Oh, finally getting around to archiving this old beast? Figured it'd happen eventually. It's been up for almost a decade now. Press f to pay respects, ey! 

Funny - this still feels like a very "new beast" to me, but I guess that's due in part to how long I've been around.  

Since we haven't had any objections I'm going to go ahead and move everything to the archives.  This was a a great project with a lot of great contributors, and I'm definitely grateful for the role it played in the community.  Here's to the next thing :).

I guess I'll leave a goodbye message here as well. This was the very first long-form RP I was a part of, and it had a huge influence on me. I learned how to write more than just an action and a response, and how to write a longer message that integrated with the other people in the RP. I've gone on to be a very active RPer in my D&D community, and I've helped new players learn how to write collaborative narratives.

So, thank you, Reckoners RPG. I'm with Coma--here's to the next thing ^.^

• 5 weeks later...