Interplanetary postal service

FictionSpren

Ah friend @The traveller you always had a annoying flair for the dramatic. Why didn't you inform us sooner that you were a spinner and were storing luck for your adventures to come and that thereby you had fallen into great misfortune, which in your eccentric case means you had ended up as the Wryn.

And here me , @Honorless, @FictionSprenand others were gathering out forces to assault the fjordell empire. 

Well , I have already moved my armies to attack. @FictionSpren has brought a legion of hazekillers , he says they hunted down Mistborn and dakhor monks are easy prey in comparison.

Now that we see your true motives  , we can let bleed the bitterness in our hearts and attack Fjordell with an easy conscience.

Indeed it was masterful of you to infiltrate Wryn's seat and make them instigate a war they cannot win.

Still a quite word would not have hurt. But perhaps that would have been unhelpful to your cause as it was out anger at your betrayal that finally united us and galvanized us into action.

I admit we might require that vast fortune they your have stored so far , seeing that @Honorless has stopped pretending he's MaiPon-ese and now believes he's skaa and is helping rebuild civilization on Scadrial after the Shardic wars of that world. 

Well I guess those poor souls could use his help, just as we could use yours 

Dear friends @PrinceGenocide @Honorless @FictionSpren @Knight of Iron and the ookla cousins 

I am indeed very lucky to have found my way out of that horrid place! 
Imagine my surprise to have slept after wearing this new bracelet that my Ferring friends had given me and to wake up and find myself as the king of ..... I can not even bring myself to say it! 

It took me little time though to figure out what had brought on this series of unfortunate events! 
while I was so struck, I thought why not use this opportunity and have some fun with it while we are at it! 

Having caused this single biggest diplomatic disaster for the fjordell, I shall join you all in the upcoming war with the empire. It has been a long time coming. 

Do not worry, I filed my metalmind and brought all the bad luck upon the fjordell and I shall be tapping my metalmind standing alongside you my friends. 

Dear @The traveller,

I'm afraid I have caught a very particular malady that thrives in Sel thanks to the excessive ambiant investiture. I wonder if this was the work of some wretch from Hrovell .

@Honorless says there's a form of acupuncture practiced in Scadrial which might revive my health . It was apparently invented by a person called Rashek , who wanted to sooth the stress of living in the extreme environs of the final empire. 

Honorless says and I quote that  " it , my dear old master is Koloss soup for the soul ". I must admit I have never seen a Koloss , but Honorless assures me that they are the most adorable and tasty creatures in the Cosmere , created by Tlr so that his child Lutha could have some novel , adorable pets . I will take his advice. He does after all owe me for all the work I had him do . Tho perhaps I might have overtaxed him. Ah well , his most generous offer reveals that he holds nothing against me.

I believe I will join @Honorless at Scadrial. I must however be wary of @FictionSpren   . He has an irrational hatred of all allomancers and I believe he is as of yet clueless as to my plans. He is busy assaulting the Wyrn's holding in the Atad mountains. 

Do not think I am abandoning the war. Indeed I will fight till the last ounces of my health are spent. Then I believe I must move to the newly reforged world  @Honorless resides in. 

You are of course most capable of defeating the Wryn by yourself . I will leave the campaign in your hands. 

Honorless has invited you as well. He says you too could use the novel acupuncture techniques of Scadrial. He himself has gained much from it he says .

Dear everyone, including but not limited to @The traveller, @Honorless , and @FictionSpren

It turns out I may need assistance battling off a competitor of mine, yet only because he is no longer a mere competitor but has grown to be a threat to the safety of the cosmere. This salesman, who goes by the name of Taikuutta-torjuva-paha-liikemies-piilee-ihmisiin-varastaakseen-voimansa-ja-myymällä-heidät, sells powers and abilities from across the cosmere to them through one of the only means I do not take a part of: Hemalurgy. He sells (according to this worldhopping newspaper):

-       Allomantic spikes
-       Feruchemical spikes
-       Divine Breath spikes
-       Surgebinding spikes
-       Boon without curse spikes
-       Singer forms spikes
-       Gemheart-growing spikes
-       Elantrian spikes
-       And more coming soon!

It is my belief that this man must be stopped, though any spikes we seize in the process ought not to be wasted.

I have spent the last recent months tracking him down, and I believe he may have made his way to the planet First of the Sun. Perhaps he is trying to see if he can steal the abilities of Aviar?

I urge your help in this matter. Anyone's help. Please.

Knight of Iron

@The traveller, @PrinceGenocide.

Might I speak my thoughts.

I distrust you both, even with your valid alibies. I will not however, Spite you. My Spren, Path, says that once turned, nothing shall give thy Reconciliation.

Alas! this is a letter of notification. I may have found ways of wich to allow path to stay on scadrial out of a gemstone!

Recently I have undertaken penetration of a Nicrosil spike. As you can guess this makes me a soulbearer ferring, thus allowing me to use metalminds.

I fear I have been bitten by the bug. Scince then I have also had a Bendalloy spike implanted as well as a duraluminium spike. Three now. I fear for Harmonies intervention but so far none has come. Path beleives these are good investments and well worth the struggle as suddenly I am not only A stoneward Hazekiller, But a Conneter, Soulbearer and Subsumer farring. Rust an ruin I am half way through a transforation I feel is horrid, but necessary.

A liar and a storyteller

-FS

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Honorless, @Ookla the Prolific and my fellow Hazekiller @Ookla the verry snazzy,

this is a letter of notification. I may have found ways of wich to allow path to stay on scadrial out of a gemstone!

Recently I have undertaken penetration of a Nicrosil spike. As you can guess this makes me a soulbearer ferring, thus allowing me to use metalminds.

I fear I have been bitten by the bug. Scince then I have also had a Bendalloy spike implanted as well as a duraluminium spike. Three now. I fear for Harmonies intervention but so far none has come. Path beleives these are good investments and well worth the struggle as suddenly I am not only A stoneward Hazekiller, But a Conneter, Soulbearer and Subsumer farring. Rust an ruin I am half way through a transforation I feel is horrid, but necessary.

A liar and a storyteller

-FS

1 hour ago, FictionSpren said:

Such blasphemy you engage in this is a perversion of the metallic arts not seen since the silver's fall!  If no other agent hunts you then I shall.  I have come through Honor's perpendicularity and am taking a ship past the nexus of imagination.  No that I will not let you escape due punishment for your crimes.

A gentleman of good faith.

@Ookla the Prolific,

I trust you are well.

I do such a thing out of curiosity for a better cosmere and out of need for an edge.

For with this power I have discovered how to bond spren without oaths.

This is a power non can share for with this power one could become something of contest to a fullborn.

Im sorry.

a storyteller and a liar,

-FS

• 2 weeks later...

at the back of the envelope:

This missive is intended to only be opened by @Knight of Iron

If the seal is broken that means this communication has been read by another, Iron Knight

Spoiler

I require your services. I am currently a Shardbearer without blade. My enemies are too strong. I require some Feruchemical spikes. I understand those are not easy to find nowadays. I know of a powerful Feruchemist, she was a Worldbringer, currently on Roshar as a Highprince. I trust you have realized the identity of the one I speak of. I only require 5 spikes: gold Feruchemy and the Spiritual quartet. You can keep the rest.

The One Without Honor

at the front of the envelope

To:The Knight of Iron

CEO of the Cosmere Mercantile Business Industries Association

images.jpeg

Edited by Honorless

Dear Traveller,

I thank you for the gift, Highprince. Having a complete set of shards is certainly fulfilling. The blade is beautiful.

The One Without Honor

@Knight of Iron,

Could you look into different donors, I appear to have lost track of mine.

The One Without Honor

Edited by Honorless

On 1/3/2020 at 11:58 AM, Sorana said:

I am really tempted to write a letter, but I don't want to disturb your rp. Would that be alright for you?

Go right ahead!

@Knight of Iron

It would seem I would no longer have need of the particular courier I ordered. I have found... another way. I am currently interested in some Rosharan artifacts, which are, I believe, currently safe in Shin. However, an individual has been spied with one of these artifacts outside the protection of her homeland. As it happens it's a mutual acquaintance of ours, the very same one we discussed some time ago. Perhaps you could convince her to... relinquish said artifact. Failing that I have enough resources to organize a manhunt myself, you would then have quite a few competitors in the business, I'm afraid. I await your response eagerly. 

The One Without Honor

Edited by Honorless

@Honorless

I sincerely apologize for my lack of a response regarding your first order... I have been ever quite busy, with the business being low on staff.

As for the convincing of the relinquishing of the said artifact from a mutual acquaintance of ours, as you call it, I will do as you have asked and have already begun the hunt. I believe I have the situation under control and will be able to provide the item. My salesmen are very good at persuasion, graduating with masters degrees in persuasion, but even if they shall fail I have other methods, though hopefully I will not have to use them.

Payment will be discussed afterwards.

Knight of Iron
CEO of the Cosmere Mercantile Business Industries Association

• 2 weeks later...

@Knight of Iron,

I have some information regarding the one we are hunting. She has made her way into Roshar's subastral. She was hiding in one of the Honorspren cities, somehow disguised and now has made her way into the Cryptics' city.

Do note, just because I have... acquired a similar artifact from Nalthis does not mean that I will give up on the Rosharan artifact. Happy hunting. As for payment, I do know of another... rather bizarre Sentient Awakened Object that I could perhaps interest you in? How would you like to munch on a plate of @The Awakened Salad? A delicious way to gain the Fifth Heightening, wouldn't you agree?

The One Without Honor

Edited by Honorless

On 17/01/2020 at 0:06 AM, Honorless said:

As for payment, I do know of another... rather bizarre Sentient Awakened Object that I could perhaps interest you in? How would you like to munch on a plate of @The Awakened Salad? A delicious way to gain the Fifth Heightening, wouldn't you agree?

I was tagged in this? I’m sorry for not seeing this sooner, I must’ve missed the notification. Is it okay if I join in?

Dear @Honorless,

I have acquired information that you wish to use me as some sort of payment. I would rather that you refrain from taking this course of action, as I have no desire to be eaten. 

The Awakened Salad

Edited by The Awakened Salad

On 1/24/2020 at 4:10 PM, The Awakened Salad said:

I was tagged in this? I’m sorry for not seeing this sooner, I must’ve missed the notification. Is it okay if I join in?

Yes! We're happy to have you! 

I... have Returned. Yes, the capitalized version. I'm honestly a bit surprised to find that I've retained all of my memories. Though I'm even more surprised to still be alive. And yet even more surprised than that to have died in the first place. It was supposed to be a peaceful break from the chaotic parts of the Cosmere. I was just a waffle cook on Scadrial, a beautiful place now, without ash choking the life out of everything. I just took a shortcut through a dark alley...

I wanted to be discreet as I entered the Cognitive Realm. I had made some arrangements with the Nalthian Worldhopping authorities, I do like to use spicy Nalthian ingredients from time to time. They told me that they found me there and had brought me back with them, suspecting foul play. And then boom! I was alive again. I don't remember meeting Endowment though...

I write to all of you to let you all know of my death and my revival,  and to ask you each this question: did one of you try to kill me or have me killed?

Also, I've... found some Hemalurgic spikes to give myself a nice Allomantic and Feruchemical synergy. I'm willing to do similar business if anyone here is interested in procuring my services?

The One Without Honor

Edited by Honorless

• 1 month later...

Mwahahahahaha! Hemalurgy is awesome! So much powahhh! I'm a Full Feruchemist and have multiple Compounder powers! Soon I'll get my hands on a Lerasium bead and complete my collection!

I'm also a Surgebinder! No pesky moral dilemmas, my only creed is honesty and reflection! I'm so LEET even Hoid can't compete! Mwahahahahaha!

And I have no honor

From R'lyeh, with love

• 2 weeks later...

Dear worldhopping friends, I call you friends, not because I believe you to be my friends, but we are too well acquainted to be considered acquaintances, and you aren't annoying enough to be called my enemies, nor would I want enemies out of you, so I call you friends, not of any attachment to you, but to my own preferences.

I have been recently in the land of Sel, and storms know how hard it is to leave there, but while I was there I found something most unusual, Hope.  In the form of a, well, acquaintance.  She was a fool, but a fool that believed in us, believed that we could turn the Cosmere around and help.  Storming fool made me believe her.  So, I seek to call all of you to arms, to fight against Odium, and all he has stood for.  To make a difference, and dare I say it, join the one whom the 17th shard has been hunting so diligently.  My Brothers and sisters, can we just sit back and watch Odium conquer all?  Do we forget so quickly the disasters he has called "moral",  the disasters that killed, not only hundreds, maybe thousands of people, but some of our own?  I seek to make that which once was, a goal of not only me, but of the original worldhopper.  You know of whom I speak, the one who has, to put it lightly, made a difference while you STORMING fools are sitting around, worried about if you'll get the next shipment of spikes.  If you've been paying attention at all, you know where I'll be.

Join me,

Aragorn, worldhopper, Ranger, and King

@Honorless, @FictionSpren, @anyoneelse

@Dreamer, I did not kill you, though I have been tempted to on some occasions, I was not the one who killed you, and frankly, I am pleased that you have been successfully revived.)

@The Traveller, You have been the one worldhopper which I consider a true friend, I know you are dissatisfied with the state of the Cosmere now, so I plead with you, above all others, join me.

@Aragorn, my ‘friend’ it was you, one of the first people I was to know whom had knowledge of the cosmere. You may be on a ‘fools quest’ you may be mad as a god-damned returned, but you have my support. Alas, it may be only so I may meet this friend of yours, and see if it is the truth that they can’t be hurt. However you must know, I am no friend of this thing, for it cannot be called anything else, for it is not a god, nor a man.

i do hope it is the someone I am thinking. I deerly wish do give him a makeover in the facial region.  

@Dreamer. What to think, indeed what to think. I admire your new name, with a dream hey? It would do me well to know what it is. For it may not surprise you nor any of the worldhoppers who read this, I have recently been...

...lost.

it has been to long since I left a planet, nay since I felt the dreadful embrace of Shadesmar. It may do you all well to know of my visiting to Scadrial, my disappearance between the scadrians themselves.

well, I am no longer locked beneath the little finger of Mistborn, Nay I am capable of destroying them. However with this I have destroyed my soul, and my body. I am pierced by spikes uncountable, with power I myself cannot phantom. But Harmony may well be dangerous to me, I could be his ears throughout the cosmere.

I warn you all and I warn you once.

non should trust me not even myself. The metal I am, the inquisitor I have become has cost me my own sanity and strength.

I have spoken to Sazed, as I call him, I am not his friend, but an ally he may call me. However with the smallest thought I could become his slave.

yours perhaps no longer truely.

a storyteller,

a liar,

a boy walking among ancients,

a keeper,

a hazekiller,

someone unworthy of trust,

-FictionSpren

• 3 months later...

Dear @Aragorn,

I apologize, it seems I received your letter by mistake. Hopefully I'm not too late in contacting you. I'm unfamiliar with the names you listed, but I'll admit I have little experience outside my home planet of Scadrial. I'm not even entirely certain this letter will reach it's recipient. I hope so, I certainly paid enough for it.