Interplanetary postal service

FictionSpren

19 hours ago, Honorless said:

Karger,

I am, I have to admit, delighted to hear of your plights on Roshar! How did you even get there? You should have stayed at Scadrial for the time being.

Rosharans are a strange bunch with strange customs. Especially the Vorin Kingdoms. You can't read or write as a man. Women cover their "safehands", i.e. their left hands. They must have been scandalized by your behaviour! Judging by the fact that no one threw you in prison, I'm assuming you are in Thaylenah or Kharbranth rather than Alethkar. Write back soon.

The One Without Honour

Honnorless,

I find the customs of this barbarous race somewhat barbaric.  Karbranthian prisons are tolerable and it seems I have had to work as a mere laborer on their docks despite my clothing indicating that I am a gentlemen!  I have since found much needed transport to Theylenah and a connection medallionApparently the various monarks of this world are uniting against the storms of all things.  Although how a group of people can expect to fight the weather is beyond me.  I do not yet know weather these people are merely mad or secretly powerful.

18 hours ago, The traveller said:

Dearest friend, 

As of my current predicament of being a svrakiss, I found myself looking for ways to go back to the PR. My attempts to find information has led me to Scadrial, I believe it is your home planet. I have heard rumours about someone called a survivor. I have tried to find him but so far I can not locate him on this land. But my enquiries attracted the attention of this being Harmony. I must say he is quite unlike any other of his kind. 

From him I learnt that you are on Roshar, I would suggest that although the place had been peaceful for a long time, the ancient conflicts have brewed again, I would advice extreme caution and getting off world whenever such opportunity arises. I hear that there is some disturbance at the perpendicularity. Hence the reason for delay in providing you the connection medallion. 
In the meantime, I have made arrangements through my various local connections and today you shall be receiving a device that shall help you communicate with Rosharans. I suggest that you head to urithiru afterwards.

PS: try the Chouta while you are there, I am most looking forward to what you think about it.

The Survivor only appears to those who live independently.  According to the most holly works he will show himself to those who live on their own.  If you wish to find him you must cast off all of your aids and supports and merely survive.  Thank you for the connection medallion.  I entered the phyiscal realm through the perpendicularity in the roughs of northern scadrail.  It is a pool of the perfectest blue.  Perhaps it will offer you some aid.

Thank you for your advice.

PS. Enclosed you will find all the letters that I have managed to recover from local worldhoppers.  There have been reports of problems with the perpendicularity lately but people are still getting through for now.  I know that not all are meant for scadrail but it is fairly centrally located so I thought this course of action best.

It is already shifted @FictionSpren

Dear Arbiter @PrinceGenocide

I have learnt from our friend @Honorless that you have finally seen the error of your ways and left the blood sucking empire behind. I am glad that you have found your way to the Rose empire but also surprised at the powerful position you have found and so quickly. I hear that you have already gained the emperor's ears! I can not help but be a little alarmed at the speed at which you are gathering influence. 

I must insist on behalf of the United Worldhoppers Organisation that we might require some reassurances from you that you have indeed left your ways with the empire behind. I hope you can understand the need of caution on our side.

Now, that we have the unpleasant out of the way, i hope that you are having a good time in the beautiful Rose empire. I also hear that you are giving our friend Forger some tough time there! haha.. I can not wait to hear all about it. 

PS: Do not fret if you here about the haunted corridors on the 5th floor, that will be me finally having arrived :D

yours faithfully

Svrakiss

Edited by The traveller

So oh @The traveller. I was so very wrong. I hope you will be able to Forgive me. I infiltrated the rose empire but was soon swayed by it's way of life. 

They do have quite ridiculous beliefs . Many here believe there are 80 suns !!!!!!

Even that pales in folly to what the MaiPon-ese  believe. Some superstition about 3 or 4 realms not worth wasting ink on.

But all the same they are good ppl. I can't believe I wanted to bring the fate of elantris upon them.

I have vowed to do my best to contain the Wyrn. I will be starting an defensive alliance with teod. Too long has the rose empire pretended to not notice the other nations. 

Our policy of isolationism ends today.

We will also be funding Arelish and Elantrian rebels. They have siezed the city already and have activated the magic systems. 

I beg you for forgiveness. I'm trying to right my wrongs. Would you grant me aid in my quest against the Wryn ?

Now let's talk about more mundane matters. I have found someone. It was to my great surprise , our mutual friend @Honorless. He says he's MaiPon-ese now. I'm trying to tell him that always squinting his eyes  , makes him a racist rather than MaiPon-ese but ah well, I believe he means no harm by it , he always was naive . He now believes in all that nonsense about the 4 realms too or was it 5 realms ? Ah nevermind , he is very talented at his work.

He was to be executed but I had his life spared. Right now I'm wooing a lady , a fellow arbiter . She likes vases from the first century. Now if only I can find that lazy forger . Perhaps I should take the striker with me to put some fear into him. He should know better than to think past acquaintance will make his sloth immune from my wrath .

Your dearest , redemption seeking friend.

PrinceGenocide

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

Ah so those unnatural , bloodcurdling noises were from you , Trav. I thought it was the bloodsealer. Oh we must meet soon then. Me , Honorless and you all together back on the same planet in the same place. It must wait however.

The Emperor needs my counsel and my sweet lady won't woo herself to me.

Ah , I had forgotten all about the pleasures of life in that red rusted suit of armor.

Ah , @Honorless told me that there is an ancient MaiPon-ese proverb.

The best time to plant a Selanut tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. 

I believe I will follow his advice .

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

11 minutes ago, Honorless said:

uh... to note, I actually do have slanted eyes

Yes indeed you do , my dear man. And I'm an Elantrian since I like to wear silver glitter , the newest fashion of the rose empire

Edit : Oh my , @The traveller  he actually does have almond eyes. He always did apparently !!!!

Was i so blind in my devotion to Wryn that I didn't see my own friend's eyes before ? 

Ah only at this late hour , have I personally come to realize the perils of fanaticism. 

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

49 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Ah so those unnatural , bloodcurdling noises were from you. I thought it was the bloodsealer. Oh we must meet soon then. Me , Honorless and you all together back on the same planet in the same place. It must wait however.

Oh beautiful First century and with it gone the people who could actually appreciate beautiful art! BLOOD-CURDLING NOISES!! You call my beautiful ethereal music blood-curdling!! It is no doubt that red-rusted armour of yours has leached away all that was polished and cultured in you, my old friend. But worry not, I shall resume my music and make sure you can hear it even in your bedchamber every night. I am sure you will soon stop being tone-deaf and will be able to appreciate real art when it stares you right in the face, or in this case, finds its way to tickle your eardrums.

49 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

there is an ancient MaiPon-ese proverb.

The best time to plant a Selanut tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. 

Wise words indeed. I am glad that already you are absorbing all that is wise and cultured. 

PS: @Honorless is quite proud of that thing he does... with his eyes... that he thinks makes him look Mai-ponese, hmm don't call him out on it, just, just trust me on it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Knight of Iron I can not thank you enough and whatever was paid you in that last shipment was not enough!! It worked exactly as i had hoped. I am pleased to inform you that we were successful in taking a powerful member away from the wyrn and our friend has seen the error of his ways. He is very keen to join our budding alliance to save the cosmere. I shall soon get back to you with some names. You have got any ideas in the meanwhile kindly share.. 

Edited by The traveller

37 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

he actually does have almond eyes. He always did apparently !!!!

Was i so blind in my devotion to Wryn that I didn't see my own friend's eyes before ?

8 minutes ago, Honorless said:

You forget I'm a Forger! There, the Soulstamps to alter the shape of my eyes are ready! Take that!

The One Without Honour

Oh.. I think honorless is a far more talented forger than I have him credit for.

Changing appearances with each change in the role he takes up on different worlds he hops to, hmm, very smart, indeed. 

To @The traveller @Honorless @Knight of Iron @PrinceGenocide @anyone else

Am I the only sane one on here?  You all are too concerned about which brim of top hat makes you look slimmer in the light.  We need to be addressing the real problem here, the Cosmere is dying.  I can feel it.  Every second brings us closer to a galaxy of death and destruction.  Can't you see that?  I know I have only been a worldhopper for a short time, but what happened to us?  Where are the worldhoppers of legends?  The ones that would do noble deeds fo the good of all?  I hope you see in time that there are bigger things than you in the cosmere.

Your mad friend,

Aragorn

Edited by Ookla the very snazzy

@PrinceGenocide  Ruin isn't the only one we need to be afraid of.  Odium is trying to concor Roshar, if he succeeds, which I fear he might, do you think he will be content with just Roshar?  I think my "fears" are rightly founded.  Just because OTHER people have destroyed Ruin, doesn't mean another evil will rise up in it's place.

Edited by Aragorn

On 11/30/2019 at 0:46 PM, The traveller said:

Dear friend, Aragorn @Ookla the very snazzy

I hope this missive finds you well. Though, I am now essentially a cognitive shadow, wellness on my part is virtually impossible. I realise that you are probably very angry at the ways things are going on in Cosmere. That is pleasant to know. Much as your perpetual health, I have come to rely upon your dissatisfaction with the state of affairs Cosmere wide. It is one of cosmere’s great constants, I should think. 
I agree with your quest as much as it is possible to agree with someone. Might I be quite frank, before you asked for worldhoppers to unite, I was hoping to gain your support in uniting our scattered brethren across Cosmere and take actions in our own hands to wake them and make them see the error in their policy of non intervention. You have been accused of arrogance and perpetuating your grudge against jaddeth empire but neither makes the things you have written  untrue. 
For I have never been dedicated to a more important purpose, and the very pillars of sky shall shake with our war here. I tell you again, I wholeheartedly support you. Let us not stand aside and let disaster consume our lives. I have never said it openly but I do so now. 
Let us besiege all of our friends @Honorless @FictionSpren @greeny-231 @Knight of Iron @PrinceGenocide @Ookla the Prolific and unite against our common threat. 

the traveller 

1 hour ago, Ookla the very snazzy said:

To @The traveller @Honorless @Knight of Iron @PrinceGenocide @anyone else

Am I the only sane one on here?  You all are too concerned about which brim of top hat makes you look slimmer in the light.  We need to be addressing the real problem here, the Cosmere is dying.  I can feel it.  Every second brings us closer to a galaxy of death and destruction.  Can't you see that?  I know I have only been a worldhopper for a short time, but what happened to us?  Where are the worldhoppers of legends?  The ones that would do noble deeds fo the good of all?  I hope you see in time that there are bigger things than you in the cosmere.

Your mad friend,

Aragorn

Dearest friend

Your anguish at the current state of affairs of Cosmere is well founded. @PrinceGenocide has a lot to catch upto as he is just managed to escape the Jaddeth empire which as you very well know, can be very ethnocentric in its world view and cares not for anything outside of Sel as of now. 

As far I am concerned, I am afraid that my letter has been lost in mail which I sent to you ages ago. I think you just might have received it. Please check it. 

and I think @Knight of Iron is right, we should think of some name of our group of activist worldhoppers. 
Any ideas @Honorless @PrinceGenocide @FictionSpren @greeny-231 @Ookla the Prolific @Ookla the very snazzy

Edited by The traveller

2 hours ago, The traveller said:

Any ideas

On the most nobble world of Scadrail the people of great Teris have the worldsingers.  An organization dedicated to finding and preserving knowledge.  Through our travels we are beginning to learn the most remarkable mysteries of gods and men.  Perhaps one of these could save the cosmere.  Perhaps some combination like the compounding that gave the sliver his power is the answer.  We must bridge the various gaps in knowlege.  We must save the cosmere with letters and learning!

My business and recuperation on Sel is quite finished now. On my way back to Roshar I got my hands on a Soulcaster. Fortunate, that. It can use a large variety of Essences too: smokestone, ruby, garnet, zircon and amethyst.

Ah well, @PrinceGenocide, do enjoy the... sculpture I left for your pleasure. Give my regards to your fellow Arbiters Gaotona and Frava

As for names, how about Anansi?

The One Without Honour

Edited by Honorless

Finally I have found the secret to staple my cognitive self to a physical body. I am back to physical realm!! Oh! I can not tell you how great it is! 

It seems that I have stapled myself to a body that belonged to someone very important in Scadrial! People keep bowing to me and look at me as if... people are fighting around me and then I pass nearby  and they stop yelling and look becalmed by my presence!

PS: This person also carries some tiny bottles with a weird alcohol in them that strangely tastes very metallic but every time I drink it, I feel... something... like I can do anything! 

On 02/12/2019 at 11:14 PM, The traveller said:

Any ideas

Alas I am not dead so this is a thing which i must now consider.

*Sigh* The issues of the living...

In the note of us worldhopping, A wise man once told me "A thing with no name is a thing that none can say" mind you, this man also said "there is a storming cremling lodged in my lung" so Im not sure if he is an ancient creature of pre-shattering, or a madman.

In short, we (Our community of worldhoppers) should indeed make ourselves official. But apon a name I am unsure.

My friends, @Honorless, @The traveller, @Ookala the Prolific.

From a storyteller and a liar

-FS

I made it out of Threnody only to overshoot Roshar and get stuck on Braize. I am now the Torturer of Heralds. 

The One Without Honour

Update: lost the gig pretty fast, fled to Sel, stuck again, still a Cognitive Shadow.

Edited by Honorless

Dear @PrinceGenocide

How are you finding the Rose empire? I am pleased to inform you that fate has again brought me to Sel but this time I have found myself in Arelon. Indeed, there were those amongst us worldhoppers who believed that an outsider, a worldhopper, like us can not be chosen but I am pleased to inform you that I have become an elantrian. I have shifted into a grand palace in the city of elantris. It is as beautiful and as magnificent as you have heard my dear friend. 
I think we should use this opportunity brief though it may be, to build diplomatic relations between our two empires. Together they shall stand stronger against the Jaddeth empire! 

yours truthfully 

the traveller

——————————————-

@FictionSpren @Ookla the Prolific @Knight of Iron 

I like “world singers” as a name for us! It is very unassuming and gives us a perfect excuse to find acceptance into various worlds powerful circles

Edited by The traveller

Friends @Honorless, @FictionSpren, @greeny-231 @Ookla the Prolific we have all of us been betrayed. The person we believed was our good friend and the greatest defender against tyranny has turned out to be the Wyrn himself. @The traveller u are indeed quite evil to play with our bonds of friendship so. I swear by the 80 suns to bring you down. 

Beware , a dozen nations of the rose empire descend upon you alongside the Elantrians , with all our allies on and off world. 

This betrayal shall be avenged in fire , blood and bone. 

P,S : I think WorldBridgers is a good name for our group.

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

Verily they call you The traveller, for your travelling loyalty! I have more honor than you! You had everything you could've ever wanted in Elantris! You could've left Sel without aid from the Ire! And yet! This is what you choose? This is where you stand? I am disappointed.

The One Without Honor