ParchmentMagic

Sooo I searcher long and hard but I couldn’t find many Mistborn quizzes at all, and the ones I did find contained questions like “what is your favourite colour” and other such… random questions to determine which character a person is like?? I was quite fed up and I decided to make my own quiz, with situations and other questions that are more useful for a determination like this, I guess? 

Anyways, here it is! I hope it’s fun to answer and maybe the results will be more accurate :) I would appreciate it if you took the quiz and gave me suggestions as to how I can improve it! 

Which Mistborn Era 1 Character would you be?

I got Vin too. Not that I don't like Vin. But I always felt like more of a Sazed or elend.

There was another quiz where I got 87% elend and 77% Sazed.

Although I guess I do share some of vin's distrustful nature and her desire to find someone to love unboundedly

Screenshot_2019-11-22-23-21-51-160.jpeg

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

On 11/22/2019 at 5:20 PM, FictionSpren said:

Surely I'm the first to get Clubs! In truth it fits me. I would fight behind the lines but if wort came to worst fight for the righteous. And, curiously i do enjoy carpentary...

Great test @ParchmentMagic, Verry good!

Clubs gang rise up!!

Also, that last question was pretty funny. Unexpected, yet so perfect. 

1 hour ago, Rome said:

Well, see here now, I consider that an unfair slight, sir. Have you, perhaps, considered an alternate opinion on the matter? ;)

Dude was questioning skaa sapience, I'm not willing to joke about something like that

Edited by Honorless

56 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Dude was questioning skaa sapience, I'm not willing to joke about something like that

Well that is what the nobles were taught. He was merely questioning what he was taught and was willing to doubt the veracity of the claims of nobility. As far as I remember there was literature discussing the cognitive capacities of skaa in the final empire! 
But he does comes across as a bad case of armchair scholar who is looking to books for answers about people who were living right outside his window!! 

1 hour ago, The traveller said:

Well that is what the nobles were taught. He was merely questioning what he was taught and was willing to doubt the veracity of the claims of nobility. As far as I remember there was literature discussing the cognitive capacities of skaa in the final empire! 
But he does comes across as a bad case of armchair scholar who is looking to books for answers about people who were living right outside his window!! 

Don't worry, I do understand his character and love his character development in the Well of Ascension, which cemented him as one of my favourites.

I've been having a discussion with @Michael Marssen about a lot of these characters

Elend honestly annoyed me in TFE. That comment about skaa intelligence was infuriating! And the naïvète! Formal complaint to the Lord Ruler and going to Kredik Shaw to protest Vin's imprisonment were monumentally stupid moments. In WoA though, I grew to like him (I imagine everyone did) but that moment he got acknowledged as the leader, when everyone turned to him for his judgement because of his honesty, really sticks out. The vote scene really cemented him as the MVP by the sheer act of the other contestants for his throne turning to him, trusting his judgement, was hilarious. Though it was as much an event of Cett's manipulations, it says something about Elend's character that Cett's entire plot hinged on Elend's strength of character. We see this again when he is willing to bleed out by the Well of Ascension and later at the finalé of Hero of Ages when he lets himself be killed by Marsh-as-Ruin. I always felt a bit iffy about his total control over the military. Those two executions: first of his former friend for his stupidity in bringing the Koloss army and the second one of a soldier for insubordination, as well as his final command to the Atium Seers at the end of HoA cements his potential for political charisma, propaganda and brutality, (but rust and Ruin were the stakes high!)

I could honestly understand when neither Vin nor Elend chose to stick around after death. Vin wasn't just alert by nature due to necessity but she never really got a chance to wind down. And Elend had to do the pragmatic things that he did, all the while using his real idealistic self as a mask grafted to his skin.

Mistborn characters aren't discussed often enough, imo

Edited by Honorless