Why, hello there world!

THEpriceOFsoap

4 hours ago, THEpriceOFsoap said:

Hello @Honorless, I've read the Mistborn series, the Stormlight archive, The Wax and Wayne series, Warbreaker, Elantris, The Reckoners series, and the Arcanum Unbounded.

Ok so you are well set then.. good.. welcome to the shard! Can you please share which one was you favourite book and character and magic system? 

Oh, you mean you've read the first graphic novel, @THEpriceOFsoap? Have you subscribed to Brandon's newsletter yet? He distributed the White Sand prose in the latest iteration. Also, don't worry, the graphic novels get better, part 3 in particular, is much better written than its predecessors.

Edited by Honorless

2 hours ago, THEpriceOFsoap said:

I love the Stormlight series but if I had to chose one of them it would be The Way of Kings. I love Kaladin, Dalinar, and Wit. Wit though is probably the best.

Same here, SA is my favourite of all of Brandon’s works.. I love kaladin, he is just good a character and his story so beautifully written in twok.. Dalinar is second and stuff that he pulls out from time to time is just amazing to read.. 

Wit well.. I love that he is so loved but still is so mysterious.. we don’t even know if what he wants is something good or bad for humankind but we still like him..