Chaos

Shardcast will be out Saturday this weekend

6 posts in this topic

Hi all! This will still be a Shardcast week, and an episode is coming. However, we recorded it Sunday due to scheduling and it's been a very busy week with my teaching, so I haven't been able to start editing it yet. I will begin tomorrow but it's also the longest video we've ever recorded. Because of this (and because I have to do production on making WoBs appear on screen) it is almost a certainty that it will be out Saturday.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but worry not, I'll be working on it! It'll be a doozy of an episode with us talking about the Nalthis star chart, a bit on the updated reading of the prologue, and tons of WoBs. I intend to have it done early afternoon Pacific time on Saturday, so not too late in the day.

For more up to date Shardcast announcements, head to our Discord and go to the #shardcast channel. :) 

Thanks for letting us know.

Edited by Karger

I'll make sure to take a late lunch break that day so I can listen to the episode while I eat. :D

1 hour ago, ILuvHats said:

I'll make sure to take a late lunch break that day so I can listen to the episode while I eat. :D

We are of the same mind. 

Looking forward to the episode!

Thank you for working so hard to bring us this great Podcast! Your effort is always greatly appreciated!