I guess this is hello

Knight of Iron

Hello. I am new to the forums... which is why I am here. I have been a Brandon Sanderson fan for a long time, almost four months now even ;) I am a fast reader, however, and have read:

Mistborn: The Final Empire and also The Well of Ascension
Warbreaker
The Stormlight Archive: WoK, WoR, OB, and Edgedancer
Everything in Arcanum Unbounded that doesn't spoil any of the other stuff (Shadows for Silence... um, whatever the Sixth of the Dusk one is called, etc)
Skyward
The Rithmatist
All the Legion stuff
Steelheart

Also I've been on Brandon's website for the last few hours doing other things and I just noticed that Stormlight 4 rough draft is now from 76% to 79% yay

So yeah I guess this is hello

14 minutes ago, Llstml said:

Hi knight! welcome to the shard. What is your favorite Sanderson book, and what crazy, out of the box, theory have you come up with?

Thanks! Favorite Sanderson book of the ones I read is... I mean I think right now it's Oathbringer, and I am fresh out of crazy theories! My brain doesn't think well outside of the box. I do plan to come up with some in the near future though.

2 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard, @Knight of Iron! Be careful on the forums till you finish Mistborn! 

Thank you, and thanks for the warning. I'm waiting on HOA to become available at my library... it says it's got a year before it is available but I don't know if that's right or not. Not sure what I'm gonna do.

Oh, no, my favorite order is Edgedancer, actually. Unfortunately I never attracted any cultivationspren... or any spren, really. I'm only a squire to a Windrunner currently. It's not all bad, since Windrunner is my second favorite order.

Edited by Knight of Iron

16 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Took me a while to get it

"Iron" :lol:

Haha :D

6 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Thanks for explaining it, else I never would have gotten it haha. Yeah, sure, I'm fine with that.

I knew it.. Wait till you read Era 2, then you will know what else is possible with Iron..

Only Era 1 is out with 3 books, one which you are yet to read

Era 2 has 4 books total, 3 have been published 

and one novella Mistborn secret history is found in arcanum unbounded

For Era 3 and 4, there is time yet.. 

Edited by The traveller