Mraizes slippers

Toaster Retribution

I discussed this in another thread a couple days ago, and I have finally decided to make a thread purely dedicated to it. 

For those of you who doesnt remember, Mraize wears slippers when he meets with Ash in Oathbringer. I find this awesomely hilarious. Mraize, the mobster boss, hunter, scarred warrior, worldhopper, spy and general enigma is wearing stormin slippers?

So, lets discuss! Anyone else who are fascinated by Mraizes slippers? How many pairs do we think he has? Are they invested? Does he have slippers from different planets? What size are they? 

SLIPPERS!!!!

I choose to believe Mraize was wearing these pink chicken slippers at the time. 

71cvY9WGiBL._UY500_.jpg.d639d7fde306f80fe6b51538bd1c29b0.jpg

Honestly, this is the funniest thing I've read all day, I can't believe I didn't notice this. :lol:

Of course, Mraize has slippers for all occasions. Hunting slippers, sleeping slippers, sneaky slippers. Slippers he wears under other shoes because who can't resist their fluffiness? The list goes on. 

Edited by The Awakened Salad

On 11/19/2019 at 6:54 AM, Eugenides said:

I believe this will be a major plot point in the future. We know that the Shardblades could take any shape, so how do we know they are not Shardslipper?

I'm imagining a Cinderella-esque tale now, with the put-upon Mraizerella having to flee the ball and leaving one of his precious Shardslippers behind. Of course they can only fit him because they're made for him and so Princess Radiant goes around the land searching for the one person that the Shardslipper fits...

3 hours ago, Weltall said:

I'm imagining a Cinderella-esque tale now, with the put-upon Mraizerella having to flee the ball and leaving one of his precious Shardslippers behind. Of course they can only fit him because they're made for him and so Princess Radiant goes around the land searching for the one person that the Shardslipper fits...

I think we've uncovered Mraize's true backstory. 

Mraizerella dashes down the steps, Princess Radiant behind him. He must get away, away from the ball. Before the stormlight runs out and his illusion disappears. Princess Radiant cries out behind him, and Mraizerella cannot bear to look. But it distracts him enough that he trips, and one of his shardslippers falls off. He cannot go back for it, for he has no time. So he flees into the night, leaving Princess Radiant standing alone on the steps, clutching that single shardslipper -- her only clue. 

On 11/19/2019 at 8:54 AM, Eugenides said:

I believe this will be a major plot point in the future. We know that the Shardblades could take any shape, so how do we know they are not Shardslipper?

If those are Shardslippers, then they are obviously very dangerous. No one would be laughing at him in his slippers once he starts kicking people in the face with them like some kind of kung fu master.

• Chaos locked this topic