Hello all

Rome

I have never been a reader. Despite a love for stories, an interest in writing, and a fascination with wordsmithing, I had an awful time getting through a novel on the page. 

Audiobooks have opened up a whole new world for me. Many new worlds in fact! Most recently I just finished the Misborn trilogy. I have a couple minor gripes, but in general I really loved them and burned through them quicker than atium (Sanderson noob jokes, please tolerate them).

I'm pretty hesitant to lurk here and even more so to register, since it seems near impossible to avoid spoilers. Even in the introductions section there are unwanted spoilers, and I have only opened three threads! I wanted to ask some questions I had about the Mistborn series so I decided to chance it and make an account. Hopefully it's possible to be here and not ruin the rest of the cosmere reveals in the process, I'd like to preserve the surprises when possible.

Edited by Rome