QUICK I NEED THE NAMES OF EVERY CHARACTER BRANDON'S WRITTEN WITH THE POWER TO BREAK/DESTROY THINGS

TheMothLord

how cursed is this idea?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. how cursed is it

• very cursed
    • pretty cursed
    • medium cursed
    • slightly cursed
    • almost not cursed
    • a blessing unto us all

I WAS JOKING WITH MY FRIEND ABOUT GIVING ALCATRAZ THE RUIN SHARD AND NOW I NEED TO DRAW A L L  OFF THE DESTRUCTIVE CHARACTERS MERGED INTO ONE BEING

current idea: alcatraz reading the bible with red hair holding some shiny rocks saying something like "Matthew 2:12: and behold, God said unto to The Devil 'thou hast yee'd thy last haw'"

You mean with powers that are specifically Destruction oriented, not just being able to use it destructively (like super strength or something)? Offhand:

• Any Dustbringer, including Chanarach
  • Any Skybreaker, including Nale
  • Most Epics (individually debatable, but Spoilers...)
  • Any Elantrian
  • Every Dakhor Monk
  • Nighblood ("Destroy Evil")

11 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Pretty sure everyone would fit into that category. Literally everyone. 

Hehe, probably easier to talk about which ones Wouldnt  qualify.  

Ironically, I think the villain of Mistborn Era 2, Miles Hundred-lives, would be a example of powers that are very much Not about Destruction.  As a Gold Twinborn, his two powers are personal healing and visions of his own alternate pasts.  Even though he was personally a very destructive force, his powers were either neutral or actively restorative.  

36 minutes ago, Quantus said:

Hehe, probably easier to talk about which ones Wouldnt  qualify.  

Ironically, I think the villain of Mistborn Era 2, Miles Hundred-lives, would be a example of powers that are very much Not about Destruction.  As a Gold Twinborn, his two powers are personal healing and visions of his own alternate pasts.  Even though he was personally a very destructive force, his powers were either neutral or actively restorative.  

If we’re talking magical powers, then yeah :D 

Hoid, just gonna say that. 

It is blursed

I would also add Awakeners, Forgers, Sand Masters, Feruchemy, Aviar to the list of powers that aren't designed to cause harm

Powers that are designed to cause harm would also include Soulcasting (not primary purpose), Shades of Threnody, Hemalurgy 

Edited by Honorless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now, the actual question here is what characters have the power to destroy/break things, not which characters have powers enabling them to do so. This means that literally everybody (except maybe some babies) are able to, since it really isn't difficult to destroy things, and you don't need special powers to do it.

On 14/11/2019 at 2:12 PM, TheMothLord said:

I WAS JOKING WITH MY FRIEND ABOUT GIVING ALCATRAZ THE RUIN SHARD AND NOW I NEED TO DRAW A L L  OFF THE DESTRUCTIVE CHARACTERS MERGED INTO ONE BEING

current idea: alcatraz reading the bible with red hair holding some shiny rocks saying something like "Matthew 2:12: and behold, God said unto to The Devil 'thou hast yee'd thy last haw'"

You really need Nightblood in there too. And Odium?