Cosmere Character Pokemon Teams

Just for fun, if the cosmere characters suddenly got teleported into the Pokemon world, what would their teams look like? Based on their personality and fighting (or avoiding-fights) style.

Vin:

Sneasel: They're fast and sneaky, and are known to be thieves 

Lycanroc (Midday): Because TenSoon wasn't available (he's out on his own Pokemon adventure), and she needed another dog companion.

Medicham: It's a cool fighting Pokemon 

Mawile

Misdreavus

Salazzle

I don't really have much reasoning for the last three, I just got the feeling they'd be the type of Pokemon Vin would catch.

Shallan: 

Swadloon: It wraps itself up in a cocoon and only comes out of its cocoon with high friendship. 

Smeargle: It's literally called the Painter Pokemon

Cubone: A Pokemon that is burdened by the loss of its mother

Yamask: Fits with the theme of hiding behind a mask

Zoroark: Its ability is to create illusions as a disguise. Sounds like a certain Lightweaver we know.

Crobat: I didn't really know what to put in the last slot, so I just picked Crobat

So what do you think? What would your favorite character's team look like?

For some reason I find the image of a Pikachu just sitting there on Dalinar's shoulder Ash Ketchum style hilarious ^_^. Like Dalinar's this imposing, dignified King, and there's just this Pikachu sitting on his shoulder looking cute.

If we're not going for the cute angle, I think Thundurus would work. It's basically the Pokemon version of the Stormfather. 

• 2 weeks later...