Worst Character Ever

AonEne

Let's see who can make the morally worst character. Don't go into graphic details, whether in terms of gore or assault etc. Try to make them realistic, and not just someone who mass-murders literally everyone they meet. Use whichever character sheet you want. 

Go :P 

My morally worst person is an empath who causes pain in all forms for the pleasure of being able to dominate another being.  As their servants/henchmen they have people whose free will they have removed.  This is what he does once he finishes driving you insane via manipulation.  Put you back together and turn you into an automaton by manipulating your choices until you relive you can't do anything but what they say.

Here you go! (Bonus points if anyone gets the references in the name)

Name: Shinji Kotomine 

Personality: Shinji was always very interested in the workings of the human mind, and received many years of training in the field of psychology. He became fascinated by the seeming paradox of how resilient, and yet fragile the human mind was. Shinji began using his position to test how much mental and physical pressure the mind could take before it broke under the strain. At least 27 of his patients turned up either dead, or entirely insane. A police investigation of the murders and disappearances led them to Dr. Kotomine, who they encountered rapturously torturing a patient, both mentally and physically. The police described him as being like a starving man placed before a grand feast. The police took Kotomine into custody, and were shocked by the fact that the man seemed perfectly sane. “He held quite a coherent conversation with us, but seemed utterly perplexed by why he had been arrested. ‘I have done a great work’ he proclaimed, ‘I have discovered the truth of the human mind!’ In that one thing, he was mad as a hatter.”- Police Chief Riza Mustang. Several weeks later, Shinji was found dead in his own cell. The forensic analysis seemed to declare that Shinji had died due to ‘experimentation’ on his own body. Even now, he is regarded as the lust for knowledge gone wrong.

1 hour ago, Karger said:

My morally worst person is an empath who causes pain in all forms for the pleasure of being able to dominate another being.  As their servants/henchmen they have people whose free will they have removed.  This is what he does once he finishes driving you insane via manipulation.  Put you back together and turn you into an automaton by manipulating your choices until you relive you can't do anything but what they say.

I think it would be much worse if they still had their free will. If they can’t think or are insane, then they’re not really themselves anymore. They don’t have an awareness of what they’re doing or what is being done to them. 

41 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Someone who has the power to always know the correct actions to perform in order to achieve any set goal.

It doesn't matter how moral they were, things are gonna get messy...

Likely, but it’s possible that they would end up being a fine person. 

Here’s my character (note, this is for fun and not too serious :P):

Name- NnskjidjakkjJjskJjHhoao/)$:&-&-;” (His name was originally Bob but he changed it to make it harder to spell and impossible to pronounce)

Profession- Optolomoagicalpapidarlitarian (Career he invented, means Professional Evil-Doer)  

Powers- He can vaporize things at will.

Backstory- He’s just a generally evil dude. He took over the world because of his ability to vaporize literally everything. He once got bored, so he vaporized all existing bathrooms and plumbing, causing a worldwide sanitation crisis. If someone in his presence blinks in the incorrect sequence he vaporizes them. The sequence changes every three minutes and he never tells anyone what it is. Some of his hobbies are spoiling books, eating cake in front of others and refusing to share, locking people out of their devices, and releasing locusts into the the wild.

54 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I think it would be much worse if they still had their free will. If they can’t think or are insane, then they’re not really themselves anymore. They don’t have an awareness of what they’re doing or what is being done to them. 

They can still think they are just hopeless to the point of compliance.

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

Someone who has the power to always know the correct actions to perform in order to achieve any set goal.

So basically Taravangian?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, Wyndlerunner said:

Name: Shinji Kotomine 

Personality: Shinji was always very interested in the workings of the human mind, and received many years of training in the field of psychology. He became fascinated by the seeming paradox of how resilient, and yet fragile the human mind was. Shinji began using his position to test how much mental and physical pressure the mind could take before it broke under the strain. At least 27 of his patients turned up either dead, or entirely insane. A police investigation of the murders and disappearances led them to Dr. Kotomine, who they encountered rapturously torturing a patient, both mentally and physically. The police described him as being like a starving man placed before a grand feast. The police took Kotomine into custody, and were shocked by the fact that the man seemed perfectly sane. “He held quite a coherent conversation with us, but seemed utterly perplexed by why he had been arrested. ‘I have done a great work’ he proclaimed, ‘I have discovered the truth of the human mind!’ In that one thing, he was mad as a hatter.”- Police Chief Riza Mustang. Several weeks later, Shinji was found dead in his own cell. The forensic analysis seemed to declare that Shinji had died due to ‘experimentation’ on his own body. Even now, he is regarded as the lust for knowledge gone wrong.

I see Graendal here.