Ookla the Sesquipedalian

Messing around with AI writer

40 posts in this topic

This was started on Sanderson Memes, you type a prompt in, AI generates something 

https://talktotransformer.com/

Szeth Wore white on the day he was to kill a king.

As he approached the door, he heard a knock on the door, and he looked out into the hall to see who was there. When he turned back to look at his servant, Szeth was surprised to see that the man had brown hair and brown eyes, and he wondered if he was a servant of someone else in the castle. "Who is it?" he asked, "and who sent you?"

"I am Zophar," the man replied, "and I came for the man I am serving."

"Who is that?" Szeth asked, surprised to hear that the servant had a name, and it was one he did not recognize.

"It is none other than King Alivia," Zophar replied, "and you are his servant."

"Alivia?" Szeth asked, and his voice was a little surprised as well. The man in the hall was not one that Szeth

Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor made some delicious stew for the Bridge 4 crew. The stew, while not bad, is not that delicious.

It was the first time they had encountered a new race, and they were still trying to get used to them. However, they were already quite pleased with their results of the battle.

However, for the sake of keeping the pride of the Japanese, there were many things that need to be fixed before they leave. As such, there was no way the Japanese will allow them to be humiliated in front of everyone else.

"The next step is to get the materials for the construction of the bridge and then build a proper road leading to the city."

"As long as we have the materials, we will be able to build it."

The 'Majin' who was overseeing the building process

Kelsier punched Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn, in the face. [1]

" I've got you, brother. I can smell your fear, your confusion, your rage, your anger at having been abandoned. I'm going to take what's mine. You will beg for forgiveness when I've won this war, but you will never get it. You will die trying. " —Kelsier in his duel with Rand al'Thor.[3]

Kelsier made the decision to leave his family and the Shard to travel and found himself on the shores of the Sea Folk nation of Roshar in the aftermath of the Last Battle.[4] After arriving on the Sea Folk homeworld, he found that they had developed a language, and after some time was able to master the language and eventually gain their trust. It was also during his time on Roshar that he first met the Shaido, who were a group of Roshari mercenaries that were responsible for his rescue from the Dragon

"Life before death... Strength before weakness..." Elhokar said. That was when Moash stepped up next to him. "Well I don't think any of us has ever encountered anyone who looks so similar to our father as you. You could be Moash." Elhokar paused for a moment, looking at the other.

"What?" Moash said confused.

"I'm sorry I'm not quite sure what I'm trying to say," Elhokar said.

"I think I've had enough time to think about this," Moash said, stepping up to Elhokar and putting his hand on his shoulder. "I'm Elhokar. I am the son of my father, and my father has been gone for a very long time. We have had our troubles, but there have also been great joys and victories along the way. I have

Dusk floated on his small raft, up above the endless expanse of beads that was the equivalent of the sea in this place. How odd, that this place would have sea in the place of land, and land where the sea would be. It was like the sea was trying to claim this place. His small raft had become the land, even though the sky had not yet completely cleared of beads.

"I wonder why?"

He sat on his small raft and stared at the bead-strewn sea, and how it was being slowly reclaimed. The only way he could tell, was if he was to look at it from the perspective of his eyes. And if that was the case, the beads that had gathered there should already have formed a large landmass.

"I wonder why?"

The thought crossed his mind and the thought that he was not able to see the sea from the perspective of his eyes made him stop for a moment. The beads that were slowly forming a sea, and the beads that

Vasher skidded to a halt before the man, who held the single most dangerous object in the cosmere. Nightblood. A blade so cold, so pure, so deadly that even the most cunning and vicious of wizards could not hope to resist it.

Gavilar reached down, pulling the sword free. He did not bother with the usual ritual to bind it or any other wards. A sword so ancient, so powerful, must remain its own master, and thus he did not touch it. He merely removed its blade, and then held it in his hands.

The blade burned with heat, a cold sensation that cut through his fingertips like fire. He held it, as if he was holding something of value, and the man drew it up in a gesture of triumph.

The blade's surface was smooth and flat, and the edge was smooth, too. It was as if it had never

Adonalsium broke, splitting into sixteen different powers, immense, unstoppable powers. The first two were a new generation of powerful magical artifacts – the Philosopher's Stone and the Black Stone of Aja.

When Aja was stolen by Morgause and given to Sauron, the three other stones were stolen and passed between generations of the Black Brothers, an offshoot of the Order of Black that had formed in the aftermath of Sauron's return from Mordor and had survived the Black Plague.

Sauron's son, Isildur, was the last to possess the Black Stone, the one that would become the One Ring. A man of few words, he would become one of the greatest enemies of Sauron.

The One Ring was made of dark, malleable, nearly indestructible stone, and its power was immeasurable. Its creators – the Ringwraiths – did not even know how it was created. However, they did know that whoever wielded it would be master of

Ash fell from the sky. It fell onto Urithiru, where the Knights Radiant stared up in shock. That's when the Mistborn attacked. They had just finished a long, grueling battle, and they were all exhausted. Now that Urithiru had been breached, the Mistborn launched an assault. They had managed to take out two of the Mistborn with their magic.

It was a small victory. The Knights Radiant were very well trained in battle magic, but in that one attack, they'd taken out two of the Mistborn. A dozen or so of them had been left. That left a few of them to deal with. The Mistborn's battle magic was very strong. They were nearly immune to most physical damage. They had no way of blocking anything that the Knights Radiant could throw at them.

And so, the Knights Radiant began to move. The Mistborn had been fighting alongside the Knights Radiant for

"YOU. CANNOT. HAVE. MY. PAIN." Dalinar shouted. "I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BRING ABOUT YOUR REWARDS. I WILL BEAT ANYONE TO THEM."

Eshonai's anger grew. The other Voidbringers looked up from their preparations and stared at Dalinar.

"This man has gone insane," she said, standing. "I shall have to leave the camp now." She reached out to touch the wall, and as she did, a tear fell on it. She stared at the wall, then at Dalinar, then back to the tear.

"The tears of a woman who has been wronged," Dalinar said, raising a finger. "She is wronged. She cannot have it both ways."

Eshonai smiled and shook her head.

"This is not what this war is about," she said. "Dalinar, I have seen your battle."

He stared at her, and then

Marsh hit the high note beautifully, his rich voice carrying across the courtyard, enhanced by the spike in his throat. It was a perfect sound that echoed off the walls, resonating into his mind.

He turned and turned, trying to find the source of the sound, but found nothing. He sat down in his bed and took another breath, and the pain from the surgery had faded.

"I'm here," he said to himself.

The sun began to rise over the horizon, shining through the window. He heard his wife in the distance, the soft humming of a song she had sung to him in a dream. He sat up and took another breath. The world was beginning to grow clearer and clearer. He was alone in his own mind and the only thing he could think to do was smile.

Spook cracked his dueling cane against the guard's skull.

"We are not here to kill the Sith."

The two Jedi looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

"What are we here for?"

"We are here to protect the galaxy from your dark ways!"

"The Jedi have done nothing to stop the Sith."

"The Jedi can never save the galaxy from the Sith!"

"The Sith must be destroyed!"

Darth Plagueis turned and looked at his companion, as if the answer to that question must have been staring right back at him. He then turned his gaze towards the two Jedi Knights.

"Then you have my attention."

He raised his dueling cane again and charged.

-oOoOo-

In a flash of white light, Plagueis appeared out of nowhere and struck the man in the head with his cane.

The man dropped to his knees,

Sazed tapped his pewter mind, muscles becoming twice the size they had been only seconds before. He had expected his mind to explode in the moment, but it didn't. Instead, the mind went silent.

"The king is dead," Sazed said.

Sazed's mind had been completely empty for nearly two weeks, but it still felt as if he were seeing things that weren't there. His mouth was dry. His vision was blurry, but he was seeing things. It was almost as though his mind was moving faster than his brain, and there was no reason for it.

Then Sazed heard something, as though someone had tapped his arm.

"Sazed?"

Sazed turned, and his vision blurred for a second before he regained focus. "Yes, Ander?"

"Can you hear me?"

Sazed

The Shade brushed Adolin on his right bicep, and his entire right arm quickly began to dry up.

He was surprised and a little hurt by it.

She felt the heat of Adolin's hand on his own, and was slightly more surprised at the warmth it felt on his skin.

It felt better.

Shade's hand stroked Adolin's forearm, and the wind blew from it. Adolin could feel the warmth that came from it.

"I can feel you." He said softly.

Shade reached out, and Adolin caught her hand.

Shade's skin felt cool against his own. It felt like a little hand caressing his.

They stood there in the wind for a long time. The air was still and calm and quiet. The wind stirred up a little dust in the air, and the

Raoden dived into the calm pool, knowing full well where it would take him. When he opened his eyes, he immediately felt a horrible burning sensation all over his body, the Dor attacking him here in the Cognitive Realm. However, it was not the Dor. It was a massive, flaming dragon that was roaring its wrath at him.

"DOR!"

Baron Reeder charged into the dragon, using his large strength to hold onto its huge body and drag it back out of the pool. It flew past him and slammed into a large tree. His body fell out of the air, and his body shattered in an instant.

"Nooooooooo!!"

Doom!

The dragon roared, as it threw down one of its massive heads. A huge shockwave smashed into Reeder and the surrounding trees, burying him completely. The Dragon King's rampage continued and the rest of his companions were forced to flee. Reeder died in vain. He never should have tried to fight the

"I am a Stick," the stick said. "If there is no stick, there is no universe. But there is a universe, and I am its Creator and sustainer. You cannot destroy me. Not without a force stronger than me, because a stronger force than I could kill you. Not by your hands, because you cannot use hands. You are like my hand, and I am like my hand. The stick is my hand, and the universe is its brain. The universe is my hand and your hands are my fingers, but you cannot feel it, because you cannot see it."

The universe was in a state of shock. It did not understand that there were things that it had not seen before, and did not understand what it meant. And there were more than one stick in the universe. This was a mystery.

"I am a Stick," the stick said again.

"I am a Stick," the universe said. It began to understand what this was

Apparently the AI has read the Coppermind.

"You have to try to understand the pain. You'll see what it does to your body." ―Jasnah Kholin [src]

Jasnah was a slender, pale-skinned human female. She had long black hair, with many strands hanging behind her back, and a slender, angular face with black eyes. She was wearing a short black gown that was trimmed in gold at the neck and on the skirt. She also had white, loose-fitting gloves on both hands. She wore red jewelry on her fingers.[2] Jasnah appeared to be of average height for a human woman, but was a slender female with slender, angular features.

Jasnah had a pair of large gold rings in her ears.[2]

Personality and traits Edit

Jasnah Kholin was an emotionally fragile, empathic individual

Spoiler

Butt Venture

(Growl, Growl, Growl, Growl, Growl)

The Bored Man

(Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored)

Bored Boy

(Bored, Bored, Bored)

Bored Girl

(Bored, Bored, Bored)

Bored Man #2

(Bored, Bored, Bored)

Bored Woman

(Bored, Bored, Bored)

Bored Man #3

(Bored, Bored, Bored)

Bored Woman #3

(Bored, Bored, Bored)

Bored Girl #3

(Bored, Bored, Bored)

Bored Man #4

(Bored, Bored, Bored)

Bored Woman #4

18 minutes ago, The Last Post said:
  Hide contents

Truthless Man

(Laugh, Laugh, Laugh)

Shallan blushed as she realized Adolin was shirtless.

Spoiler

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Adolin looked down. He saw Shallan's eyes darting around his body as he stood there in a loose tank top.

"Sorry," Adolin said. "It's okay. I'm just glad you were able to come. It's been too long."

She stared at him for a few seconds and finally asked, "Did you get anything for your date?"

Adolin laughed. "I got to go home and change."

Adolin felt a surge of excitement in his chest. This could really be the beginning of something. He had a friend who he could tell he was really going to care about. He could tell the people who would see him for who he truly was, who would know how much he loved him and how much he cared about him.

Adolin thought about how great it would be to be able to share all of that with a woman he cared about.

I was expecting that to come out far more... racier

Edited by Honorless

Here's some meta commentary

Navani walked into the library at Urithiru, to find Jasnah there, supervising some scholars in the study of the Book of Serenity. Jasnah said, "Did you get the book?" Navani shook her head. "You got a book," Jasnah said. "I thought I'd show it to you. The book. And a book about it. I don't know what it is. I don't know where it came from." "It's not from the Wheel of Time," Navani said. "It's from a different place. And a different time." "A place where you didn't come from?" Jasnah asked. Navani smiled. "So many questions," she said. "We'll figure them out." Jasnah sat on a bench and turned the pages. Navani said, "The book is called the Book of Jasnah." It

The 16 Shards of Adonalsium:
Ambition, Honor, Cultivation, Odium, Devotion, Dominion, Preservation, Ruin, Autonomy, Endowment, 
 Rise, Conquest, Destruction, Creation, Ascendancy, Death.

Just kept trying until it gave 6 unique ones. The Shard of Death.

The Stormlight Archive book #4 - The Rhythm of War

Chapter 1

The first battle of the war was against the Parshendi, a race of half-man-half-fish that lived under the sea. They had been driven out by a group of humans known as the Shattered Sun Society who were led by the prophet Kvothe. They were a dangerous foe. The Parshendi were skilled at fighting underwater and had a fleet of vessels. The humans had a fleet of warships but had only one ship with which to defend themselves, and that was in the hands of Kvothe. The battle was a fierce and difficult one. The Parshendi had a fleet of ships. The humans had an enormous fleet of ships. The Parshendi had a great advantage in number, and in the knowledge of what they could do with it, though the humans did have some advantage in their skill in battle. The Parshendi were skilled in their fighting, but the human navy was vast, and well-built.

The Stormlight Archive book #5 - Stones Unhallowed

Epilogue

Hoid 
ices the body of one of his victims, and returns the head to him in an ornate box. The box is then opened, revealing an ornate head, with the words, "You Are Next" on its surface. Hoid is also pleased that the head is the skull of his former mentor, the king-beast, Kelsier.

Edited by ChickenLiberty

4 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

conquest/dominion 

destruction/ ruin

not really unique

Yeah. My criteria for stopping was kinda loose because I didn't want to be trying forever.

This is way too much fun.

I've discovered that the key to unlock Cosmere secrets is to make crossovers.

"You will never be a Knight Radiant." Vin told Kvothe.

Kvothe took this to heart and thought of the name again. "What is the meaning of my name?" he asked, "I am confused. How does my name translate?"

"It means 'Wanderer' in a foreign tongue." Vin replied, "If you can't figure out the meaning then you're not a Knight Radiant."

Kvothe was relieved and thought about this for a moment. "What would that be?" he asked.

"That's a nice theory, but I think it's silly. Your name is 'Vivenna' in a language you cannot understand." Vin replied, "So it means you have no name. You are a wanderer."

Kvothe smiled and thought about that. "I've heard of the word 'wanderer' before, from the man I saved."

Vin smiled. "Yes, I think you have a point

al'Lan Mandragoran looked down on Kaladin and asked. "You know what you're doing, kid?" he said. "I see the way things are now, you just need the right words to put the right people in the right places, and then you can change the world." Kaladin said he had been in the Stormlight Archive for a long time, and had learned to speak the tongues of all six nations in the city and knew their histories and customs and what was important to them. "But you don't," Lopen asked. "You think this will all be over soon?" Kaladin said. "I don't think so, but the Lord Ruler will be gone soon enough. I'll stay with you here to protect you." "He'll be gone soon enough, but he won't be gone forever." "He might, Kaladin," Lopen said. "You'll just

Sam Gamgee walked with Vasher carrying the Elder Wand.

He took his son's hand and said, "I am glad you will live, Harry. I was going to leave you and your mum. But now I have to do what I have to do."

Vasher smiled. "You can come back and live with me, Dad," he said.

"That's very kind of you. Now, let's leave this prison of mine, shall we?"

Vasher nodded and left.

Harry looked down at the Elder Wand. He had been waiting so long for Vasher to come back to him. It was finally time. His mother would have to wait until he came home. He would take his mother's place and be a father to her.

He felt the familiar tug of Vasher pulling him into his arms.

"Come on, Harry," he said. "Let's go home."

Harry opened his eyes.

V

I truly don't know what I was thinking when I tried this next one, but here.

Shai finished forging the Stamp and gave it to Mickey Mouse. However, his actions did not stop at only allowing Mickey to use it. After leaving the cave, the Stamp has been lost for years. In the present day, when Mr. Smee is planning to open an amusement park called "The House of Mouse", he sends the children into the cave to find the Stamp. Once they find the Stamp, they use the magic of the Stamp to create an attraction called "Stamp Around the World". However, Mr. Smee catches the children, taking the Stamp.

To restore the Stamp, the four of them must use all their magic to make it glow red, then return it to the cave where it was originally forged. Then, Smee is released and the children travel back in time to save Mickey. They travel through the land of the Disney world and get into many adventures, including a chase with Snow White. At the end of the story, they return to the time of the

"Expelliarmus!" Harry Potter yelled at Adolin Kholin.

"Kholin, what?" the younger Kholin asked as he began looking around.

"You should go inside. There are more of those people that want to kill you." Harry told the young elf.

"But it's the same one! You killed him once already and they are coming for us again!" Adolin shouted as he pointed his wand at the man.

"He has my wand and I have your wand. If he doesn't come out of this with your wand, he will be killed. If not I will kill him myself and leave." Harry told him.

"What?" Adolin screamed as he grabbed Harry's wand and tried to kill the man himself.

"You have two choices Adolin, to stay here and fight the guards and lose you friend or to fight. We will fight together and win." Harry told him as he took out his wand from his robes and

And this one, by including Brandon himself I think you could eventually get release dates.

"You have to find Nightblood." Brandon Sanderson told Nale. "Nightblood is the key."

"So you're telling me that I'll have to go to New York?" asked Nale, aghast.

"It's the only way," Sanderson replied. "It's the only way."

"New York will be a nightmare," said Nale. "I have nothing there."

Sanderson said that he was only kidding, that he would be there in a few months, that he had a book ready to write. "But I can't do it without you."

"No!" Nale said. "I won't leave until you're done. I have everything else. I have the next book, the second book, and every other book."

Sanderson sighed, then asked, "So what do you need?"

"A room to write in," said Nale. "A place to eat."

He asked for a

Edit: Just did this one, you know it had to come

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before pancakes. The future will be determined by how we handle this moment. And if that moment includes pancakes, well, then so be it! And by God, if you don't like the way that sounds, then maybe you're not meant to be here in the first place!

And while we're at it, let's take a look at that new billboard:

I am not sure what this billboard is all about, but one thing's for sure: you can be assured that we'll be making it our mission to spread the word about this fine product in the not-too-distant future.

"And by God, if you don't like the way that sounds, then maybe you're not meant to be here in the first place!

So… are you excited?

Edited by Eluvianii
Found a new awesome one.

Cosmere fight round 1:
Nightblood vs. Stick:

Stick has a clear advantage over Nightblood. Stick is going to win here, but there are many ways for Nightblood to win this fight. If Stick gets lucky, Nightblood can end this fight with a lucky strike to Nightblood, which is what happens in most fights.
Nightblood has better movement and Nightblood has a more diverse selection of moves. Stick is going to have a harder time hitting Nightblood. Stick may want to start a combo or two early, but Nightblood is a master at not taking damage. Stick has better movement, but Nightblood has better defensive moves and Nightblood has better offense.
I think Stick will start the fight a little slow, but will get better in the early rounds, especially with Nightblood's damage-dealing attacks. Stick will want to use his more offensive moves on Nightblood, but I think Nightblood will be able to keep up the momentum and win the fight with a lucky strike

Cosmere fight round 2:
Wayne vs. Lift:

Wayne's response is:
I love you, baby.

Cosmere fight round 3:
Kelsier vs. Kaladin:

The fight of the season! Kaladin's blade is so powerful it can cut through any barrier. In the fight, Kaladin's blade cuts through Kelsier's skin. In the end, Kelsier is cut cleanly in half. After the fight, Kelsier is shocked and amazed at Kaladin's strength.

I don't even know what to think about #2.

Hey, I’ve got a Shard in an RP who’s Dominion, but calls herself Conquest! ^_^ 

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jasnah Kholin was an emotionally fragile, empathic individual

Hmmmmm 

First sentence of all the below will be mine, the rest the AI. 

Vin smiled as she exploded with Stormlight.  It took her a moment to realize who the person on the other end was, but when she did, she began to laugh.
"Ha! You are just like that 'Mister' who told me how important it was to 'learn the ways of the Light'! What are you thinking, fool? 'Light'? That is just a word, a name. What you call your power is just a projection of your own personality. The only real power you have is what you are, and the only true person you are is you.  I, as the Lord of Creation, do not care what you do or how you live. You are a part of me and I will use you until you are as small as possible, until your only existence is that which I allow you to be."
Her laughter ceased and her eyes glowed brightly.  "If only you had ever learned the true power of the Light!"

Okay Vin, okay. 

Dalinar kissed Navani and whispered, “Thank you, Stormfather.” ____The Wind's Pleasure____ (Beside him, a young man lay upon a bed, a large, heavy-backed throne resting against his bare back, and a great throne with two golden lions upon it in the corner of the room; a large golden crown rested on his head, too; a small, small man lay beside him.) BESIDE THE MAN WHO LAY BEHIND HIM, AN OLD MAN WITH EYES LIKE SUNSLIDES and a beard like a horse's tail sat, drinking wine and looking at the ceiling. I cannot tell you all about my dream, Lord Foul, but if you would believe in dreams, then I could tell you of mine. (The man leaned in, his face close to the floor. Dalinar spoke softly to him

What’s a sunslide? 

Ene smirked and joined another roleplay.  They started playing an RPG game that involved a little bit of roleplay.  "This is my character.  My name is Enne."  "Ene, I'm your companion.  I'm from Ene.  We're an adventurous group who do a lot of travelling."
"We really do."  They said, and continued their story.  There were no problems.  They all had a good time.  Everyone had a good time.  Ene and I kept each other company, talked and laughed.  We were very content. We finished the game and headed out of the game store.  As we were leaving, Ene stopped me, gave me a hug, and said, "I know how you feel about all these people who are like you.  They're like family.  They don't mind you playing a game. 

In some ways this is so accurate to my life, and in others...not. 

Renarin had failed his math test, and it made him sad.  He couldn't just leave.  Even though he was a prince he didn't deserve to have a sister.  He could only ask her for a favor.  
His heart thumped hard as he thought of how he could help her.  He could teach her how to play the flute...and a little bit of singing.  
Renarin watched in fascination as his sister, Elinor, walked through the hallway to his room.  Her feet barely touched the floor as she walked with purpose and determination.  
The older boy was mesmerized as she reached his door.  With one last glance at Elinor, she pushed the door open and stepped inside.  
"Good evening Renarin!"
The little girl in black and purple stood there with an expression of wonder on her face.  "How have you been?"
"I-I'm alright, I just-"

Renarin can play the flute confirmed. 

Evi burned as Dalinar was consumed by the Thrill.  The fire consumed his physical body, the fire consumed the Light.
 Dalinar was not consumed by the Thrill.  He was consumed by the Light, which was then consumed by the Worldplate.  This is the same thing that happened in the last episode when the Stormfather burned up in Dalinar's body.
"The Stormfather was burned."
I'm not sure why people are suddenly having such a hard time with this. I mean, it's a very real thing that Dalinar experienced and he did die. That doesn't make it any less valid.  It was a very real thing that happened to him.  It wasn't a dream, it wasn't some trick Dalinar pulled to hide it.  Dalinar experienced it and he was killed by it, and that is what happened.
What the heck is that thing in the sky?
As I mentioned before, Dal

I just don’t understand why y’all don’t get it. Dalinar died, okay? He wasn’t faking it! ...wait what’s in the sky 

Elend was a Mistborn.  As in, he and Vin had been born to Mistborn as children and both of them had been trained to channel and manipulate their abilities in the hopes that they would become the greatest and most dangerous Mistborn to ever walk the planet.  However, the Mistborn were exiled when they failed to protect a girl from a tyrant who had kidnapped her mother, who was the only Mistborn that could channel.  Vin had taken it upon herself to bring her mother back and the two of them were given a life in the city of Vinhold to survive.  This left Aran behind, as Vin had chosen to stay and raise her son alone while her friends had gone off to war.
Aran and Vin met and fell in love while in Vinhold and then the couple set off to find their destiny.  Unfortunately, while on their travels, Aran was kidnapped by the Lord Ruler and sent into a time loop of sorts

So it’s funny and all, and then you get to the very end and it’s just like TimE LoOp 

The Alleyverse was filled with the Dark Alley abominations.  The Dark Alley abominations were creatures born from the chaos that was the chaos of chaos, born from the chaotic, dark, and chaotic places that were the Dark Alley.  Some were born from chaos, some were born from evil, and some were born from nothing.  It was these abominations that were responsible for the evil in the city, and for their constant fights.  For the Dark Alley abominations, the fights were all they knew, so they had little need to learn the ways of civilization.  For the evil abominations, they could only have a life of evil, a life of darkness.  For the nothing abominations, they were nothing, just as they were born.  They were born into chaos, and could never learn to think, to feel, to love. The Alleyverse was also filled with a lot of people of ill will, people who were filled with

Yeah this feels right ;) 

The Alleyverse was filled with TUBA’s cookies.  But not just any cookies.  These cookies were made from a special recipe made up by TUBA’s founder.  She would hand-make a batch of her original TUBA’s cookies every day, for years on end, and they became a staple of the alley.  They would always be the first thing served to the alley's patrons, and the second to those who had lost a loved one in the city of Pittsburgh.  And the third thing to anyone who went into the alley to get an item for their meal.  After a while TUBA’s recipe got passed around, and it was later discovered by the people of the Alley.  And now here we are today, with TUBA’s Original Recipe!  This recipe was made in Pittsburgh, and is one of the many TUBA’s cookies that have been passed down through

First up, it misgendered Storm. Bad AI. Second...why Pittsburgh? (I love how it knew to add alleys without being told) 

“I’m dying,” David screamed, looking helplessly at the other Reckoners - especially Megan. Â Megan, her eyes locked on the screen in front of her, could see that this was a bad, bad day for David. It was a bad day for everybody else, too - except David, who was staring, wide-eyed, at a monitor, which he was still staring at with his lips curled up in an impossible grimace. Â Megan had no idea what to do. Â She couldn't even do something as basic as look at him. Â Megan had tried to reassure him, but David wasn't listening. Â Megan had given up. Â She hadn't even attempted to give him a hug. Â She'd gone to the couch, sat next to her brother, and tried to pretend to be talking to him, but the words wouldn't come

Man, today just sucks for David, such a bad day. (Does anyone else get the weird formatting stuff? It’s so random.) 

“I have all the Investiture! I will rule Roshar!” Hoid yelled. ”I shall not be defeated by the army of Asuryan!” ”But—” ”I am not the Lord of War,” ” and—” ”I will not—” ”let you take that from me!” The words were like steel on the wind, and Hoid's fists shook with fury.  "And what? You want me to fight them?"  "And you want me to do it alone,” ” without your other companions?" ”It's not you!”  "They're not the people who fought at the end! They're not the people who should get the credit!"  "You are not a hero! They are!"

Hoid being weirdly inspirational? 

I love all of these! I hope people keep posting :D

life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.

In other words, as a matter of fact, there's no such thing as the opposite of death.

"This is the reason why, no matter how long it takes me, I will become stronger."

He did not wish to give up. He would just make the most of the time before the end.

"You know, I heard that the gods are actually immortal, but in my opinion, it's a bit too far-fetched. You may say that I'm being a little too optimistic."

"It's not too far-fetched. You are already a god of swords."

"What? What are you saying? What do you mean by that?"

Sungjin said, 'I'm saying that I am a God of Swords'.

Sungjin spoke his mind. He felt that the word 'god' was too big a word.

'But it

Ookla Season Cometh. And that was the last game in his college career.

It's been quite some time since we've heard anything about his NBA prospects, but it appears that the Dallas Mavericks have made him an offer he can't refuse.

Per Chris Haynes of the Northeast Ohio Media Group, Dallas is offering a three-year deal worth $15 million, with the third year being a player option. Haynes also notes that the Mavericks have offered Klay Thompson and Jarrett Jack as part of the deal as well.

I love the Klay Thompson and Jarrett Jack part of this deal. Klay is a great shooter, but has shown flashes of the athleticism that makes him so great. Jack has always been a big time scorer, but has never been able to consistently stay healthy. I hope this is just a short-term deal and Jack and Thompson can return to their respective teams next season.

Claim the Stars, Spensa'

Spensa is a beautiful star in a binary system. It is one of the brightest stars in the night sky and is also a beautiful object to photograph with your camera or with a telescope. It is actually a binary system consisting of two white dwarfs orbiting each other at a distance of about 500,000 miles, about the distance from Earth to the moon. This is a typical size for binary stars.

How To See It

First, it is best to observe it in a dark, dark sky away from city lights. Second, it is best to observe the faint, diffuse disk of its central star. It will appear as a brilliant star with no visible companion. It will be difficult to find it in the sky due to its relative proximity to the sun, and because it will be so far away. If you are viewing the stars with a telescope, a clear view of the stars should show it.

What It

The Ghostbloods kill a lot of people. I don't think we've ever been this successful. But we've done some bad things as well. We had to fight our way into the government to save the people, and we've killed a lot of people because we've killed bad people.

So, we've got a lot of stuff to clean up.

"What's happening in the Ghostbloods is the most dangerous thing they could do, because they're so powerful. But the biggest risk is getting in their way. The people who are running the government know what they're doing. They have our families, we have families to protect. They're taking over everything, and that's not the world we want."

So if the government can take control of the people's families, they can take over everything. That is the biggest fear the Ghostbloods have.

I know we've only had 10 issues, but do you have any big plans for the story

Don't trust TUBA cookies. We do our best to secure your data, but cookies remain on your device and can sometimes track you around the web.

For more information about cookies and their use, please see our Cookie Policy.

The Dark Alley is a monstrous, evil group. The group consists of two vampires, a werewolf, a werecreature, and a madman.

The group was formed by the two vampires, and They are also some of the smartest, most experienced hunters I've ever encountered. They will go to any length to protect the people they love and will even go as after a battle that started with the werewolf, the madman and the werecreature, they managed to bring the city of San Francisco to the brink of far as to sacrifice their lives for their ideals. They believe that everything they do should be in the interest of others. The only things that matter to them are ruin.

Contents show]

Appearance Edit

The Dark Alley are an evil group of creatures, who have a large variety of appearances. There their own survival and that of their loved ones. They will kill the person who harms them or try to stop them, and even then they will sacrifice themselves in is one member, who wears an old-fashioned black coat and a red hood. The other members also have a red hood on their head. They have a order to make sure the innocent don't suffer.

I believe that the Dark Alley are the only people who understand what it means to be a person of large and bulky body, that seems like it would be very difficult to hold up in a fight.

History Edit

After a night of fighting, the modern age. They have the knowledge and the experience. They have the knowledge and experience to fight. If they die on a mission, they can come back the Dark Alley was destroyed. In its place appeared a huge crater, which was the result of the attack. There were no signs of the Dark Alley being alive and continue their work. If they survive, they can stay and help others. They aren't just willing to kill to protect a loved one, they are willing

Decided to join in the fun. Help I’m addicted.

The Cosmere. The world in which we live. The world of books, characters, and ideas. It's all that, and more.

The world of The Stormlight Archive: A new novel set in the world of Kelsier and the people around him. A vast, magical world of swords and sorcery, a world where men, women, and magic coexist in a delicate balance. A world full of wonder, danger, and magic.

And then…

The Stormlight Archive: A New Storm, a short story in the same universe as The Way of Kings, set two years after the events of The Way of Kings. It concerns the mysterious death of a young woman who was not found by any of the people who were investigating her disappearance, and whose fate was left a mystery for thousands of years.

This is the story of that woman and her murder, and the journey that she took on the path between her death and now

Hoid absorbed the investiture of all sixteen Shards of Adonalsium. The other nine had fallen to Hoid, who had now turned from a being of pure light to a being of pure shadow. Hoid's true form was the face of a young woman.

This was the one and only manifestation of the dark side that Hoid had ever known. There was something about this girl that made her an even greater threat than the Dark Lord himself. As Hoid walked towards her, he saw the other Shards of Adonalsium flying in all directions, chasing their quarry. He was about to give chase when he was suddenly attacked by a woman in white.

"B-bastard!" The man sputtered in panic, holding a staff that resembled a cross between a whip and a staff.

"You know you are no match for Hoid," the woman snarled, taking off in Hoid's direction.

"W-what are you doing here?" Hoid demanded.

Jasnah and Kelsier clasped hands, whispering quietly to one another.  Kelsier smiled warmly. "We're safe." Jasnah nodded. "What happened?" she asked. "You're a friend," Kelsier told her. "We're going to be safe." She nodded once again. "Why have you brought them with you?" Kelsier asked her. "What do you know of the man with the metal sword?" "You mean Kaladin?" Jasnah looked up at him, her eyes wide. "Of course. The man who was killed just now?" "Yes, Jasnah. Kaladin's sword. I brought it with me from Elhokar's camp." "Oh." The words were inaudible. They made sense now, but she hadn't been thinking. Kaladin's sword...was that the sword of his father? That made no sense. "Who was that man?" "He was a soldier. A soldier of the Shining Blade. A man of the

Kaladin ground Dalinar’s hand underfoot. “You are weak old man.” ″A king is king for a time.” ″He has to learn how to be a man.” ″This is what I want to teach you." He held up the book. "I do not believe that there is an answer here for a king, though you are a king in a land of men." "That does not matter. You and I and the others of the Knights Radiant are all kings now. That is what matters. I will become a king, just as any of us will. Just as your father did." "You think I want to be a king?" Dalinar shook his head, and his heart sank. "I did not say I did, Elhokar. But if you are correct, then it will be your fate to

Kelsier slapped Brandon Sanderson...or at least, tried to. He didn't get his way, though; Brandon Sanderson was not allowed to continue in the series with Kelsier, and after the series concluded Kelsier left the country.

Kelsier's departure caused an enormous amount of damage to the city of Mistborn, and was the main cause of its subsequent collapse. A lot of people died when the city was reduced to a rubble of broken rubble. As a result of the city's collapse, most of the nobility in the city was killed, and Kelsier, in an attempt to end his life, decided to take his own life.

A group of heroes found Kelsier's body, and found he was actually dead. After they had killed Kelsier, he was transported to a new body, an empty shell of his former self. He was not allowed to die until the story was finished. He was transported to the city of Scadrial, where he remained
Edited by Butt Ad Venture

Adonalsium | Lost mutation: You have sharp toenails. [potion of cure mutation] 112836 | Zot:5 | Lost mutation: You are dopey (Int -1). [potion of cure mutation] 112836 | Zot:5 | Lost mutation: Your spells are a little easier to cast, but a little less powerful. [potion of cure mutation] 112836 | Zot:5 | Lost mutation: You are dopey (Int -2). [potion of cure mutation] 112836 | Zot:5 | Lost mutation: Your body is slowly deteriorating. [potion of cure mutation] 112836 | Zot:5 | Lost mutation: You are frail (-10% HP). [potion of cure mutation] 113812 | Zot:5 | Got the Orb of Zot 113824 | Zot:5 | Noticed Xaxus the pandemonium lord 113916 | D:20 | Noticed Fyruc the pandemonium lord

Hoid jumped into Honor's perpendicularity. She fired on him with her gauntlet. Her target was the bridge, but it was far enough away that the shots were ineffective. There was no doubt about it: she had the advantage.

"Hoid!"

"What?"

Honor fired on the ship that had come from the other direction, and then fired once more on the bridge, and finally pulled the trigger on her weapon, hoping to take out the pilot as well.

She felt her weapon's trigger catch and she threw it away, her hand shaking. Her head was spinning, and her eyes were wide. Her head felt heavy. It felt like her head would break and she'd never be able to do anything ever again. She was so tired.

She was so tired she was going to go to sleep. She was going to go to sleep and never wake up again. She was going to sleep until she got to a safe place.

Dalinar Kholin burned them all.

The people were the ones who had the most to lose.

The Dragon Reborn had a sense of what to do, and was determined to save as many as he could. He had decided to use the power of the Oath Rod in his duel with Kaladin. If the people of Alethkar wanted to kill Kaladin, they could only do so by removing the Oath Rod. To save the people of Alethkar from their suffering, he would use the power of the Oath Rod and remove his own lifeblood to end Kaladin's, taking the responsibility for the deaths. He was also confident that Kaladin would win, as it had been long since Kaladin had shown himself weak enough to be killed.

Dalinar Kholin knew he was wrong. He had always believed Kaladin to be strong, but Kaladin had not proved his point yet. Kaladin's fight with Dalinar had proved that Kaladin was

The 17th Shard is a large structure that can be found on the eastern section of the Shattered Plains. It is surrounded by a large, moat-like structure and has the ability to spawn various monsters and boss creatures. It is the main base for the undead, and is filled with undead soldiers and undead mages. It also has a secret room, which has several skeletons, skeletons, skeletons, skeletons and undead mages. It contains a large area for farming souls.

There is a hidden room in the basement of the 17th Shard, located behind the large pillar in the center of the structure. It is a locked room containing three skeletons.

The area of the 17th Shard is divided into two sections by a moat, the left side of which contains the main base and the right side contains the secret room. The left side of the moat contains a staircase to the left of the secret room; the left staircase leads to the area of the 17th Shard.

This is beautiful :lol: It knows cosmere stuff!!

This thread is amazing :lol:

Hoid had finally done it. Scadrial had finally created instant noodles. And it was good. So much so that people began to wonder why there weren't more of them.

In response, the Scadrial government went back to the drawing board. It wanted instant noodles for everyone. It wanted instant noodles for all races, all religions, all genders, all tastes, all ages. They wanted instant noodles to be free, and that meant that it would take a long time. There were many things that needed to be thought through, many discussions had to happen, and the result was a much more complicated version of instant noodles.

It was a big step forward.

In the next few days, Scadrialans made their peace with the fact that their instant noodles were coming in a lot later than they had expected. They even found out that they could have a little fun by making their own.

That is when the trouble began.

It was the summer, and many of the young

The 16 shards all resolved their differences and decided to have a celebratory feast. Honor, Cultivation, Odium, Ambition, Autonomy, Devotion, Dominion, Ruin, Preservation, Endowment and the other six all sat around the table.  At first, there were no differences but as the night progressed, the differences in behavior between the four of them turned into outright hostility.  "Why do you think that we can't have a simple meal?" "I think it's because your eyes look at me like I have a storming dagger under my robe." "That's not a dagger, it's a spoon, it's a tureen and I think that it's the tip of your tongue." "There is not a speck of dirt on your boots and I think you're talking about me like I'm an elephant." "I've got nothing to say"

Kelsier was on a mission. He had finally punched all of the shards, but there was one person remaining. Hoid.  He was going to have to deal with the man who had held his sister's hand, let alone the man who had used his blood to seal their sister away in their prison.  It was a good thing, he thought, that he was an idiot.  No one was supposed to be that dumb.
But Hoid didn't seem to understand.  He was staring at the gem in his hand, trying to figure out what to do.  And then he reached out and took hold of the shard.  The shard was cold to the touch, but its heat was intense.  And in the midst of the intense heat the light from the gem made itself known as the light of the shards shined brighter than the sun, and they danced

Well, now we know what the first gem is. According to the AI, anyway.

Adolin cheered as he beat Shallan and Kaladin at Mario Kart for the tenth time in a row. When they left, Shallan's sister Liss opened the door for them.

When Kaladin said goodbye to his mother and brother, Liss told him that Kaladin was a hero, that no one could ever make him less of a hero, and that her son needed to stay close.

Chapter 42: The Day the Storm Breaks [ edit ]

Characters

Plot Summary Ishak (Point of View)

Shallan's mother, Mraize, and mother-in-law, Mraize's brother, Mraize, are standing at the edge of the Shattered Plains. They are in the midst of a funeral ceremony. Mraize is in the center of a group of his family members. His mother is standing next to him.

Who is Shallan's mother, you ask? Why it's Mraize!

The Cosmere is a beautiful place. The stories behind the events are so rich that you can feel the story all the way through and feel like you're playing in a world that exists independently of our own. We've got some exciting news on this front as well: we're working with The Malazan Book of the Fallen , the first of four short stories by the amazing Scott Lynch . The Malazan Book of the Fallen is a gorgeous, epic story about magic and monsters. In this first story, which will be published in June, the magic and monsters are being tested, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. If you like epic fantasy, you're going to love this book. The Malazan Book of the Fallen will be a part of our next hardcover anthology, The Crown Conspiracy . This is a big deal. We're excited to share some of the amazing artists and artists who worked on the books with you. We can't wait to get you into a

Cosmere/Malazan/Lies of Locke Lamora/Riyria crossover confirmed??

Some non-cosmere ones:

Once upon a time, a potato fell from the sky. It was a large, fluffy white potato, like a miniature, fluffy snowflake. It hit the ground and rolled away from there. No, that's not it. That was a potato with a tail. A large, furry tail, a big, long tail. Like, a big, furred tail. It was a big, furry tail that looked like something out of a fairy tale. And then, one day, the tail fell off of it and landed on the ground and rolled away, and then rolled away and rolled away, and then rolled away. And eventually, it rolled away completely.

It did not have the appearance of a potato. It looked like a furry, fluffy, white tail. And then, one day, someone got ahold of the tail and began to eat it. They ate the tail and the potato and the little white bunny rabbit and a dog with a fluffy tail and a little fluffy tail. And that was

The day of the apocalypse has finally come. Coconuts are gaining sentience... and turning against one another in a war to survive. What will be the fate of the world as a result?

This is a work of fiction set in an alternative reality in which humans survived the disaster and eventually began living in the world again as humans.

This fic will follow the characters and plot from the first two chapters, and will not include the epilogue (which will be written in a later chapter). The first chapters will be posted on my deviant art account to help raise funds, and if I get more than a few patrons that would make this a reality.

Please be aware that this fic contains mature language and violence, as well as other mature themes. If you are not at least 18 years of age, please do not read the fic.

Please help me spread the word to make this a reality!

Who knew coconuts could be so violent?

Edited by The Awakened Salad

I did some CBST ones that made me laugh way more than they should have.

@xinoehp512 @BringerofShadows

Pheo shivered, squeezing his eyes shut. Astral was a good kisser. Better than Star. But there was something cold and unsettling about being touched by her. It made Pheo think of his mother.

It's like...she's trying to show you how to be a real man, but it's not like you're ready yet.

That seemed fair enough.

"Um...I'm Pheo, what's your name?"

He didn't hear her response as the elevator dinged and he stepped out onto the street. He was glad to see that Star's car was waiting for him. He glanced at his watch, then nodded to Star. She nodded back. He'd have to find his way around the block, then.

He walked toward the car. She was leaning against the side of the car, looking at something on her phone. She looked up at him and smiled.

She blushed and grinned, standing, and twirled on one foot as she giggled with glee. Star bounced out the door and sought out Pheo.

"Hmph!"

"What was that, Star?" Pheo asked as he came through the door.

"Awww! I was playing with Pheo!" Star exclaimed. "I was just playing, Pheo! That's all I was doing! You can tell from my clothes, Star!" Star giggled as she sat on the chair across from Pheo.

"I suppose I could tell." Pheo chuckled. "I'm going to go wash my pants!"

Star looked at Pheo with surprise, "You're not just going to wash them for you?"

"That's right!" Pheo laughed. "But I'll wash them for you. I'll be sure to leave a trail of

"Go away, Ember..." Heather muttered.
"But I do not want to go away," Ember replied.
"Ember..." Heather said.
"Please, go away, Heather," Ember said.
"Please go away," Heather said.
"Please go away, Heather," Ember said.
"Please go away," Heather said.
"I'm not going to leave, please go away, please go away!" Heather begged.
"If you go away, I'll do it. I swear it on my life," Ember swore.
"I don't want to leave. Please, go away, please go away," Heather begged.
"Oh, I'll go away, I swear it on my life.

:lol:

11 hours ago, ChickenLiberty said:

Cosmere fight round 1:
Nightblood vs. Stick:

Stick has a clear advantage over Nightblood. Stick is going to win here, but there are many ways for Nightblood to win this fight. If Stick gets lucky, Nightblood can end this fight with a lucky strike to Nightblood, which is what happens in most fights.
Nightblood has better movement and Nightblood has a more diverse selection of moves. Stick is going to have a harder time hitting Nightblood. Stick may want to start a combo or two early, but Nightblood is a master at not taking damage. Stick has better movement, but Nightblood has better defensive moves and Nightblood has better offense.
I think Stick will start the fight a little slow, but will get better in the early rounds, especially with Nightblood's damage-dealing attacks. Stick will want to use his more offensive moves on Nightblood, but I think Nightblood will be able to keep up the momentum and win the fight with a lucky strike

Cosmere fight round 2:
Wayne vs. Lift:

Wayne's response is:
I love you, baby.

Cosmere fight round 3:
Kelsier vs. Kaladin:

The fight of the season! Kaladin's blade is so powerful it can cut through any barrier. In the fight, Kaladin's blade cuts through Kelsier's skin. In the end, Kelsier is cut cleanly in half. After the fight, Kelsier is shocked and amazed at Kaladin's strength.

I don't even know what to think about #2.

Cosmere fight round 4: 

Vin vs. Silence

"What's your name? I don't know."

"My name is Vin. I'll be fighting to be the champion."

"I'm the champion and I'm going to beat you."

"I'm the champion and I'm going to be winning by knockout."

"I'm the champion and I'm going to be beating you in the first round."

"I'm the champion and I'm going to beat you in the second round."

"I'm the champion and I'm going to finish you."

"I'm the champion and I'm going to put my arm around your throat and choke you out."

"I'm the champion and I'm going to make you cry."

"I'm the champion and I'm going to finish you in the third round."

"I'm the champion and I'm going to make you feel like the moon."

Cosmere fight round 5: 

Sixth of the Dusk vs. The Ones Above

Forth of the Night vs. 

Beneath the Shadow vs. the Light

The One who Watches (Voidbringer) vs. The One who Fights (Lightbringer)

The Last Battle vs. The Last Battle

OR

Cosmere fight round 5: 

Sixth of the Dusk vs. The Ones Above

The One Above (in black) versus The One Below

Eldrad vs. Luthadel (Dark Elves)

Sarene vs. Earendil (Dark Elves)

Khadgar vs. Luthadel (Dark Elves)

Keeper of the Black Ring vs. Luthadel (Dark Elves)

Gandalf vs. Earendil (Dark Elves)

Morgoth vs. Earendil (Dark Elves)

Athor vs. Luthadel (Dark Elves)

And that's it! That's everything from the first night. We can say we did an awesome job at covering everything. There is a lot more to cover in the next installment of this series, but I

Ummm, spoilers?

Spoiler
Vasher retrieved Nightblood from Szeth, black smoke streaming off the dark sword. In his fury, he struck Szeth's head into the ground. He looked at the scarred and broken corpse and screamed in horror, "I've found you, my son. It is you. It is you I will kill!" Szeth, however, did not die. He awoke. He looked around and found himself in a dark tunnel. He looked around and found the remnants of the village. He looked at the remnants and saw no survivors. The tunnel opened to reveal a vast, dark space. The Dark One stood before him. Szeth tried to run from the Dark One, but he was unable to. The Dark One grabbed him, pulled him back towards him, and pressed him to the floor. Szeth screamed and cried out. "KILL ME!" the Dark One screamed, "YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HERE! I WANTED TO KILL YOU! I HAVE BEEN DESPERATE TO TAKE YOU DOWN! HOW D...

3 minutes ago, GoWibble said:

Ummm, spoilers?

Hide contents
Vasher retrieved Nightblood from Szeth, black smoke streaming off the dark sword. In his fury, he struck Szeth's head into the ground. He looked at the scarred and broken corpse and screamed in horror, "I've found you, my son. It is you. It is you I will kill!" Szeth, however, did not die. He awoke. He looked around and found himself in a dark tunnel. He looked around and found the remnants of the village. He looked at the remnants and saw no survivors. The tunnel opened to reveal a vast, dark space. The Dark One stood before him. Szeth tried to run from the Dark One, but he was unable to. The Dark One grabbed him, pulled him back towards him, and pressed him to the floor. Szeth screamed and cried out. "KILL ME!" the Dark One screamed, "YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HERE! I WANTED TO KILL YOU! I HAVE BEEN DESPERATE TO TAKE YOU DOWN! HOW D...

Well dang.

56 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Well dang.

That went from 0 to 100 in about 3 words.

"You're God, aren't you?" Dalinar Whispered. "No," the man said, "I'm the other one, Dalinar- they call me Odium"

"Oh, come now," Dalinar said, "that's a poor name. Odium?"

"What is it?" Odium asked, his voice growing angry. "You have to be careful around me, Dalinar. My master—and I use this title lightly—believes me to be a demon."

Dalinar blinked, as if a cloud of thick smoke had blocked his vision. "Well?"

"I'm his agent," Odium said, his tone rising. "I've seen everything you've been doing. There is nothing you can do to stop me."

"You are a demon?"

"I am the One," Odium said. "A demon will take what he wants. That's what I do."

The sass of Dalinar here is awesome.

Dalinar Kholin looked at Amaram, disgust in his eyes "You're not worthy to be a Knight Radiant" The Amaram and Dalinar stared at one another, they were silent for several long minutes.

"I'm not sure if you want to believe me or not." Amaram finally said. "However, I do have proof of my claim. Your brother was once a member of the Knights Radiant."

"What?"

"You know who he was? The Knight Radiant that was responsible for breaking the Oathpact and leading the Voidbringers?"

"And I… I…" Dalinar began, "I can't believe what I just heard." He paused, as he stared at the young man in front of him. "Amaram… what do you mean?"

"I mean that I was once a member of the Knights Radiant. I was there when

Cosmere revelations confirmed?

Dalinar Kholin held up the Way of Kings, and looked at Vin who was in her Mistcloak of Night and was watching the other girls.

Dalinar took the book and held it high in the air, but stopped suddenly when he noticed that a man was watching him.

"Vin," he said. "Is this the girl from the camp?"

Vin nodded, still watching the other women. "This one is a Mistborn." She didn't elaborate on that.

"What's Mistborn?" asked Dalinar.

Vin explained that there were a number of different Mistborns, of which the one she'd met was one of the most powerful.

"It is a dangerous thing to know," Dalinar said.

"My friend told me," said Vin. "He says she is one of the most powerful

"What's Mistborn?"- Dalinar Kholin 2019