Other planets in Rosharan system

I started reading Edgedancer in Arcanum Unbounded today, and the in-world preface mentions that two of the other planets in the Rosharan system are inhabited. That got me to wondering if/how these other worlds might fit into the Stormlight Archive. Will Odium's arrival also affect them? Could Knights Radiant appear there as well as on Roshar? Do they also have to put up with Hoid gallivanting around? I would love to see a glimpse of these other planets, especially since one of them apparently has floating cities.

Braize, is Damnation. Where Odium is trapped, and where the Heralds go when they die. 

Ashyn is the world the humanity emigrated to Roshar from. 

The other ten worlds are all gas giants. 

But all three of the habitable planets already have a role in the story. 

Braize is only inhabited by the fused though so I would advise not going there.  Also Ashyn's ground level is uninhabitable.  The only civilization is in floating cities that I very much look forward to seeing.

16 minutes ago, The Kraken's Daughter said:

Could Knights Radiant appear there as well as on Roshar

Maybe in theory.  Both the fused and the Heralds do travel those worlds so it might be possible for the spren to do so as well.  This does indicate the theoretical possibility of Radiants on both worlds except no humans exist on Braize(contrary to Vorin teachings that this is where the dammed go) and Ashyn has its own magic system. 

5 minutes ago, The traveller said:

These gas giants could have inhabitable moons.. that may become important hiding places..

None of them have moons on the map, so if there's any, the Silverlight universities don't know of them, which is unlikely.

Edited by Elegy

• Chaos locked this topic