Mason Wheeler

Starsight release party, Orem, UT, November 2019

21 posts in this topic

I'm hoping to go, since it's on my birthday and I'm super close by. I'm just worried about a way to get back, because I need to take the bus there and I won't be able to use it to get back. 

Me and my sister.

I'll be there!

I have my ticket!

And I already posted on reddit, but I might as well give it a shot here; if anyone happens to live around southern CA, or anywhere along the route from there to the event, and would like to carpool, please let me know!

I wish I could go but being in the UK and all.... I still can't get over I missed his Oathbringer tour in Glasgow :wacko:

On 11/8/2019 at 5:13 PM, aneonfoxtribute said:

I'm hoping to go, since it's on my birthday and I'm super close by. I'm just worried about a way to get back, because I need to take the bus there and I won't be able to use it to get back. 

You're "super close by" but have to take the bus?  Where do you live?  (I'm local and might be able to give you a ride home if it's not too far.)

I’m going!

26 minutes ago, Mason Wheeler said:

You're "super close by" but have to take the bus?  Where do you live?  (I'm local and might be able to give you a ride home if it's not too far.)

Well, when I say I'm close, I mean I'm in the area. But apparently I'm 20 minutes away by bike so I don't even need the bus. 

Also, to confirm, do I have to go to the Orem Barnes and Nobles to pick up the book pass, or is it just given to me along with my seating pass if I only go to the high school? The site wasn't too clear about that, at least to me. 

3 hours ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

Also, to confirm, do I have to go to the Orem Barnes and Nobles to pick up the book pass, or is it just given to me along with my seating pass if I only go to the high school? The site wasn't too clear about that, at least to me. 

From the site:

Pass Pick-up:

9:00a.m.-5:30p.m. Orem Barnes & Noble

5:00p.m.-11:00p.m. Mountain View High School Auditorium

Sure looks like you should be able to pick up everything you need at the high school after 5.

I'll be there as well! Super excited about seeing Brandon live for the first time ever. Look forward to seeing all my fellow sharders there as well. ;)

I will be there... in spirit.

@aneonfoxtribute there will be a ticketing table at the high school starting at 5pm if you don't want to go to B&N. Waiting in line at B&N is mostly to get the low numbered books.

*sobs at the fact that he lives in Washington*

though only reason I'd ever want to live in Utah is because Sanderson is there...

On 11/9/2019 at 11:48 AM, Wander89 said:

I wish I could go but being in the UK and all.... I still can't get over I missed his Oathbringer tour in Glasgow :wacko:

Don’t feel too bad; the one time he was close enough and the Sabbath ended early enough for me to go, I was recovering from labor. It feels like he goes to England more often than New York!

On 12/11/2019 at 3:10 PM, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Don’t feel too bad; the one time he was close enough and the Sabbath ended early enough for me to go, I was recovering from labor. It feels like he goes to England more often than New York!

This person is in Scotland though, not England. Death is too nice a punishment for such an insult 

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:15 PM, Jeffo said:

This person is in Scotland though, not England. Death is too nice a punishment for such an insult 

Not even gonna comment. England can have whatever they want, as long as he comes to Scotland too :P