Critical Role

Lunu’anaki

11 hours ago, Bort said:

I feel this is a good place to post... Amazon Prime has the Legend of Vox Machina (first three episodes at least) available for viewing now.

And they are great!

I never saw campaign 1, having only really started on Critical Role for campaign 3, but apparently, they've got the characterizations spot on.

Definitely. I’m halfway through c1, and it is very spot on so far.

Even beyond that, it’s really good. Great writing, voice acting, little nods to the original campaign.

I'm not a fan of strong violence or language so I'm going to wait to watch it.
I've watched like the first ten episodes of Campaign One before I trailed off. Now, I'm deciding to keep up with Campaign 3 and so I've gotten to episode five of that. I can actually listen to it while at work now so it's going smoothly.

7 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

I'm not a fan of strong violence or language so I'm going to wait to watch it.
I've watched like the first ten episodes of Campaign One before I trailed off. Now, I'm deciding to keep up with Campaign 3 and so I've gotten to episode five of that. I can actually listen to it while at work now so it's going smoothly.

Glad you’re liking c3! I like it a lot better than at least the early episodes of c1.

Also, yeah, if strong language and violence bothers you, the animated show is probably not for you.

11 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

Glad you’re liking c3! I like it a lot better than at least the early episodes of c1.

Also, yeah, if strong language and violence bothers you, the animated show is probably not for you.

I really do want to watch it, and there exists a paid service that works with streaming services (Amazon Prime included) to provide filters for that kind of stuff. So that's how I'll be watching it, one day.

I need new a new favorite character now since (C3E3):

Spoiler

The personality I ended up liking the most was Bertrand and HE DIED ON ME NOOO.

I do like Fresh Cut Grass tho, and Fearne.

Edited by Knight of Iron

• 4 weeks later...