Critical Role

Lunu’anaki

more spoilers 113

Spoiler

@Comatose did she take radiant or fire damage in that last turn? If she did, her being a revenant seems accurate.

Other than that though, I'm really excited for eiselcross. I just really want an u'ko'toa fight cause that seems awesome

also, as a massive dnd nerd, I am honestly disappointed in myself for not thinking of the revenant option

there's pros and cons to both, I think. Here is probably the most easy to do in some respects, but discord is very well streamlined for this.

4 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

I- Uh- Ah

Ark.exe has crashed

spooooilers also @Comatose

Hide contents

THEY KILLED AN ASSEMBLY MEMBER? The frick? How did he "follow the scry"? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AAAH

Spoiler

I'm rewarching the Molly scry during break and am screaming.  

Ok, I saw molly in a witch hat in the fan art, and it was awesome looking, but for some reason it's not in the gallery and I'm sad about it because it would have been a great halloween photo

also there is just this one image that is just the most adorable jester

regardless, AAH seems to be my mood a lot these days

Spoiler

also, why are they lying about vess? Just... don't... I feel like it wouldn't be the worst thing...

c2e114 spoilers

Spoiler

I am still not over the move Matt pulled in the last episode - having Molly/Lucien be in the same building as the Nein during Jester's scry was genius.  I am so mad I did not catch on (I kept thinking, where would he find a building like that in Eiselcross).  I am wondering now if Vess intentionally messed up the ritual the first time around so she could become the only true Nonogan, but Molly's death and Lucien's return messed with that.  

Also, Matt's Lucien was instantly captivating.  "Charming in his cruelty" seems an apt description indeed.  I am SO ready for this arc.  

16 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

@Comatose @JesterLavorre and so it begins again...

spoilers for 114

Hide contents

I still cannot believe that whole situation. I even thought to myself "wait wouldn't vess have the book on her? DID THEY MURDER VESS? and then went "naaaah couldn't be" and moved on... xD

Spoilers

Spoiler

I was thinking, and what are the chances that all the members of the Cerberus Assembly have clones ready in case they are assassinated?  They all would have means I assume.  But maybe what Lucien did bypassed that?  Honestly I can't even believe situation either.  AAAAGGGHH