Lunu’anaki

Critical Role

34 posts in this topic

they caught me last summer and im halfway through campaign 1, and on top of campaign 2, my fav are Caleb and Percy. 

On 11/6/2019 at 4:54 PM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Thank you both! I was so confused... no wonder I couldn't find the first episode of their first campaign! :lol:

I'll do that- thank you! :D

btw i recommend to start at episode 23/24 of the first campaign, at the Briarwood arc. the quality of production becomes solid about then, and its basically a new story from then on.  

I just watched the tenth anniversary livestream VOD, and at least two Shardcasters are apparently fans, so I thought I'd restart this. Who else is enjoying narrative telephone?

Hello, Bees!

I've seen the first narrative telephone so far, it was pretty good! Im just waiting for the show to start again. Obviously safety first but awljfhwle I need to know whats happening to our babies! Also I just really ship Essek and Caleb and I need more of our smart wizard boys' angst stat. I love them all so much. 

Essek and Caleb? Hmm... idk. I’ve never thought of that before. 

3 hours ago, Delightful said:

Hello, Bees!

I've seen the first narrative telephone so far, it was pretty good! Im just waiting for the show to start again. Obviously safety first but awljfhwle I need to know whats happening to our babies! Also I just really ship Essek and Caleb and I need more of our smart wizard boys' angst stat. I love them all so much. 

They are all great. It's really funny because each episode the narrator tries to outdo the previous one in annoying difficult-to-get elements (most recently Liam included actual German).

3 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Essek and Caleb? Hmm... idk. I’ve never thought of that before. 

Really? I personally don't ship them, but it is one of the more popular and well-known ships (along with Beau/Yasha and literally every PC except maybe Caduceus /Jester).

I am currently watching through C1 for the first time, literally minutes before typing this I finished Omens which ends with

Spoiler

the city of Emon getting taken over by the Chroma Conclave just before the emperor is able to abdicate the throne in order to transition into what seems to have been going to be a parliamentary democracy.

In other words, things are beginning to happen. Dunh dunh duuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Personification said:

They are all great. It's really funny because each episode the narrator tries to outdo the previous one in annoying difficult-to-get elements (most recently Liam included actual German).

Really? I personally don't ship them, but it is one of the more popular and well-known ships (along with Beau/Yasha and literally every PC except maybe Caduceus /Jester).

I am currently watching through C1 for the first time, literally minutes before typing this I finished Omens which ends with

Reveal hidden contents

the city of Emon getting taken over by the Chroma Conclave just before the emperor is able to abdicate the throne in order to transition into what seems to have been going to be a parliamentary democracy.

In other words, things are beginning to happen. Dunh dunh duuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA ok I'll make some time for them :). 

Yes! Smart wizard boys with troubled pasts and dubious loyalties who dont trust anyone but each other! I mean they dont trust each other but thats the hope.
You mean Beau and every PC? She does sure get around. :lol: It was super funny in the episode with the hag

Spoiler

When she was like, I've peaked, Ill leave my friends,  and Fjord was like um, you're amazing and young and you storm anything that breathes WTF are you talking about

because....accurate. 

My favourite new ship is Reani and Calliope. And everyone just falls in love with Jester? She's a total charisma magnet, despite not being traditionally charming. I actually wonder if Yasha is ready at all for a new relationship, she still seems to be very much mourning Zuala. 

So I started with campaign 2, and I haven't made it too far into campaign 1 yet. I started at the trial of the take, and im now early briarwood, cause I want to watch that before I see the animated series. Pretty slow going though. 

What are you favourite WOW moments?

Spoiler

Fjord is probably my least favourite, but when he threw is pact blade into the furnace? Chills.

12 hours ago, Delightful said:

HAHAHA ok I'll make some time for them :). 

Yes! Smart wizard boys with troubled pasts and dubious loyalties who dont trust anyone but each other! I mean they dont trust each other but thats the hope.
You mean Beau and every PC? She does sure get around. :lol: It was super funny in the episode with the hag

Hide contents

When she was like, I've peaked, Ill leave my friends,  and Fjord was like um, you're amazing and young and you storm anything that breathes WTF are you talking about

because....accurate. 

My favourite new ship is Reani and Calliope. And everyone just falls in love with Jester? She's a total charisma magnet, despite not being traditionally charming. I actually wonder if Yasha is ready at all for a new relationship, she still seems to be very much mourning Zuala. 

So I started with campaign 2, and I haven't made it too far into campaign 1 yet. I started at the trial of the take, and im now early briarwood, cause I want to watch that before I see the animated series. Pretty slow going though. 

What are you favourite WOW moments?

Hide contents

Fjord is probably my least favourite, but when he threw is pact blade into the furnace? Chills.

Well, there is Beau and every guest, but among the PCs, its only really her and Yasha and her and Jester. Meanwhile, everyone except Cad and possibly Nott and Yasha have directly stated either in character or in Talks Machina that they are at least somewhat attracted to Jester. Also, Yasha is definitely not ready for a new relationship, Beau just didn't realize it when she started flirting in episode one.

As to WOW!! moments, I obviously love the cupcake, and the scene with Fjord in the volcano was pretty awesome. I also love the Bad Luck Bandits, and I still remember Cad getting around the ettin fight using Calm Emotions.

11 hours ago, Personification said:

Well, there is Beau and every guest, but among the PCs, its only really her and Yasha and her and Jester. Meanwhile, everyone except Cad and possibly Nott and Yasha have directly stated either in character or in Talks Machina that they are at least somewhat attracted to Jester. Also, Yasha is definitely not ready for a new relationship, Beau just didn't realize it when she started flirting in episode one.

As to WOW!! moments, I obviously love the cupcake, and the scene with Fjord in the volcano was pretty awesome. I also love the Bad Luck Bandits, and I still remember Cad getting around the ettin fight using Calm Emotions.

Jester/Fjord used to be a ship, but not for a long time really. And Nott and Caleb before Yeza came back (oh my goodness I love Yeza so much, he's so kind and wholesome). And I know that there's a Fjord/Caleb ship but I dont really see it. Oh, and Widowmauk! 

Oh god, the cupcake. That was *brilliant*. And the whole Traveller reveal.