Hello!

wheelbarrow

Hey Honorless! Shoot, all of them are great, but if I had to choose one I'd probably go for Oathbringer. It was a bit dry in the middle, but honestly, the ending definitely makes up for it.

haha FictionSpren2019 I'd bet the opposite is more likely :)

(I can't tag you guys lol, it won't let me because I'm new)

Just now, Mennis said:

Hey Honorless! Shoot, all of them are great, but if I had to choose one I'd probably go for Oathbringer. It was a bit dry in the middle, but honestly, the ending definitely makes up for it.

It's okay, you can still quote us!

One of my favourites too. But Emperor's Soul stays #1 for me.

So, what's your favourite Order of the Knights Radiant? Wait lemme link the thread:

Go ahead, we're curious!

That's the weirdest thing though @Honorless, it marked by post as spam for a new user until I removed the tags. Totally Stoneward, mostly because I'm super stubborn haha. 

@Invocation yeah I totally thought it would be taken, but no, the best Cosmere character was available haha.

Edited by Mennis

Just now, Mennis said:

@Invocation yeah I totally thought it wold be taken, but no, the best Cosmere character was available haha.

Yeah, Mennis doesn't get enough credit. Dude really tried his hardest to do what he thought was best. I'm assuming you've read everything if you've been stalking the Shard for a while. Am I wrong?

Totally @Invocation got mad respect for the guy. Joined the skaa rebellion, rebelled against the skaa rebellion when they rebelled against the orders of Kelsier. Yeah, I've basically read everything except Elantris, the one book me or my library doesn't have. I would like to read it, but I just haven't been able to slip it in.

Just now, Mennis said:

Totally @Invocation got mad respect for the guy. Joined the skaa rebellion, rebelled against the skaa rebellion when they rebelled against the orders of Kelsier. Yeah, I've basically read everything except Elantris, the one book me or my library doesn't have. I would like to read it, but I just haven't been able to slip it in.

If it's a copy you can't get ahold of, try this. If it's time...well, I can't help with that, sadly. Got any interest in the RP section by chance?

1 minute ago, Mennis said:

I haven't actually ever looked over there, @Invocation, I mostly stalked theories and stuff, but I might check it out.

It's pretty fun. If you ever want to get involved, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the basics as best as I can! We always like new people, and there's more-or-less something for everyone down there.

What's your favorite theory you've read here, since that's what you've been stalking?

4 minutes ago, Invocation said:

It's pretty fun. If you ever want to get involved, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the basics as best as I can! We always like new people, and there's more-or-less something for everyone down there.

Sounds good!

4 minutes ago, Invocation said:

What's your favorite theory you've read here, since that's what you've been stalking?

They all sort of run together in my head, but my favorite one I've read recently was the idea that

Spoiler

Navani would bond The Sibling to become a Bondsmith. Just sounds like fun and I could totally see it happen.

Just now, Mennis said:

They all sort of run together in my head, but my favorite one I've read recently was the idea that

Ah, that's a fun one, even if I don't necessarily agree. 

Spoiler

I'm more of a fan of Navani bonding the Nightwatcher and Rlain getting the Sibling, because that seems to fit better to me.

Thanks all! Feeling welcome, maybe too welcome ;) I would say I saw this coming, but predicting the future is of the Voidbringers, so... 

As for what Misting/Ferring I would be, probably copper as a Misting and electrum as a Ferring just because storing determination sounds really cool, even if we don't really know how it works.

My Twinborn combo would probably be Copper compounding, just because that sounds pretty rad.

3 hours ago, Honorless said:

What would compounding copper even do? :huh:

I think you would have a trippy memory blitz of every memory stored in the coppermind.

19 hours ago, Honorless said:

Still deciding :D

(I was asked this question before, and while I noted the usefulness of certain metals in our world, I skimped out on choosing one)

Personally, I'd go with A-Bendalloy/F-Zinc or A-Steel/F-Zinc 

Zinc Feruchemy just seems too damnation useful to pass up on and both stopping time and moving fast would come in handy when you can think super-fast.

Edited by Lunu’anaki