If you held Szeth's oathstone, what would you do?

NameIess

This game is simple, if you possessed Szeth's oathstone, when he was a truthless, what would you order him to do? You can't set him free, order him to kill himself, or take his...

WoR spoilers:

Spoiler

Honorblade

but everything else is fair game.

4 minutes ago, Llstml said:

This game is simple, if you possessed Szeth's oathstone, when he was a truthless, what would you order him to do? You can't set him free, order him to kill himself, or take his...

WoR spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Honorblade

but everything else is fair game.

Hold up I’m not too sure about this game...

Yeah, but you're not Szeth are you? just another random shin who was deemed truthless. As if Szeth didn't do enough damage when he was Truthless.

I'll start:

If I had Szeth's oathstone, I would order him to go talk to Dalinar, and then act as a liaison between the Parshendi and the Alethi. I would also order him to kill Sadeas, and investigate Taravangian. If the negotiations between the Parshendi and the Alethi seemed likely to fall through, I would order him to use any means necessary to keep the Parshendi from accepting forms of power.

37 minutes ago, Llstml said:

If I had Szeth's oathstone, I would order him to go talk to Dalinar, and then act as a liaison between the Parshendi and the Alethi. I would also order him to kill Sadeas, and investigate Taravangian. If the negotiations between the Parshendi and the Alethi seemed likely to fall through, I would order him to use any means necessary to keep the Parshendi from accepting forms of power.

I like the way you think @Llstml, but we have to consider the greater good here. If I had Szeth's oathstone, first I would make him watch all the Avengers movies, see how many marshmallows he can fit in his mouth, and then let him help Roshar.

Alright I'm doing it anyway. Two scenarios here: the first one is me having it here, on earth, and the second is me having it on Roshar at the time he was actually Truthless.

Scenario 1:

Spoiler

If you've ever seen Death Note, be aware that this is kind of where this is going, only instead of it being all criminals, it's scumbag politicians and various other terrible people that he gets to go kill. They all have addresses. Every corrupt politician and polluting CEO (there are nine people having a massive negative impact on the environment and I have a list of names and addresses for all of them. They're first.) would get killed.

Scenario 2:

Spoiler

Get him to be my personal UberEats for exotic Rosharan food, then tell him about the rest of the Radiant stuff (i.e. that he wasn't wrong or lying and he's not actually Truthless) and get him to go talk to Nale to confirm.

Edited by Invocation

11 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

I like the way you think @Llstml, but we have to consider the greater good here. If I had Szeth's oathstone, first I would make him watch all the Avengers movies, see how many marshmallows he can fit in his mouth, and then let him help Roshar.

Greater good!???!??  *Incomprehensible sputtering*