Hi!

asmodeus

49 minutes ago, asmodeus said:

I've been reading the Cosmere since early 2013, been on the forums a couple times. On recent rereads, I got interested in figuring out the mechanics behind it all, so I finally made up an account. Hoping to meet y'all.

Welcome to the Shard, @asmodeus! Happy theory-crafting!

What's your favourite magic system? 

8 minutes ago, asmodeus said:

Oooh. If I had to pick one, I'd go with Lightweaving. I just like the sheer freedom of expression it gives you, but it can also be turned dangerous very fast.

What about you?

Cohesion and Soulcasting are both up there but Lightweaving isn't far behind.

I don't know if you're over on the Discord server, but thank you!

If you weren't, for context, I was having trouble posting my big Voidbinding theory because it had links in it, and I'm not really that active on here as a user. So this post, and potentially your updoot, pushed me past the threshold I needed to cross over into being allowed to post it.

Edited by asmodeus

3 minutes ago, asmodeus said:

If you weren't, for context, I was having trouble posting my big Voidbinding theory because it had links in it, and I'm not really that active on here as a user. So this post, and potentially your updoot, pushed me past the threshold I needed to cross over into being allowed to post it.

I'm glad I could have given you some encouragement in posting that very intriguing topic.

Welcome @asmodeus!! (I love the name by the way. Are you a Dungeons and Dragons player?)

On 11/3/2019 at 1:01 AM, asmodeus said:

Please link that here once you post it! I would very much like to give that a read!!

Edited by Lunu’anaki

18 hours ago, WalshLover said:

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. :)

17 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Ya, hello @asmodeus! We hope you enjoy the forums. You probably know what you're doing, but if you've got any questions we're happy to help.

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Lunu’anaki said:

Welcome @asmodeus!! (I love the name by the way. Are you a Dungeons and Dragons player?)

Please link that here once you post it! I would very much like to give that a read!!

Here you go! 

I will admit, I am a little ashamed of how I handled the responses.