Hey everyone!

bnel21

Hello all, longtime lurker/first time poster.  Love coming here to read about the crazy theories and see the massive amount of work that are put into them.  Kudos to you all.  The Arcanum getting a new post of WoB's is a highlight of my day.  I don't and won't post much, but if you post something it's likely I'll read it :-)

Favorite Cosmere Book: Changes a lot but I always come back to Words of Radiance.

Favorite Character: Vasher. I need more Vasher.

Thanks for having me!

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:35 PM, bnel21 said:

Hello all, longtime lurker/first time poster.  Love coming here to read about the crazy theories and see the massive amount of work that are put into them.  Kudos to you all.  The Arcanum getting a new post of WoB's is a highlight of my day.  I don't and won't post much, but if you post something it's likely I'll read it :-)

Favorite Cosmere Book: Changes a lot but I always come back to Words of Radiance.

Favorite Character: Vasher. I need more Vasher.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome, fellow poster! Hope to see you around more, hopefully you do end up posting some weird and wacky theories but I was a lurker before I gained the confidence to start voicing, too!.

Vasher is a great character, hope to see more in the future!

• 2 weeks later...