Well, there hasn't been much discussion today... I've been too busy for my halfway to half-half done analysis sitting on my desktop... All I really remember from it is that I trust Sart more now than I did last cycle. Can't remember why I think that, but I'll go with it for now.

I seem to recall having suspicion on Striker. As I will not have access to my computer, and will likely not have time for analysis before rollover, I'll put my vote on him for the sake of having a post less than 6 hours ago.

Striker

We only have two hours left, and I'm currently leading the lynch. Great... I could tie the lynch up against StrikerEZ, but I'm getting village vibes from him. Instead I'm going to vote on Xinoehp. I don't like it, because it feels like a waste of a lynch, but we can't keep doing this. He's got a history of being inactive in almost every game when he's signed up. It drives me crazy. This is a vote on principle, and we can't keep rewarding this type of behavior.

Hmm.

1 hour ago, Furamirionind said:

Well, there hasn't been much discussion today... I've been too busy for my halfway to half-half done analysis sitting on my desktop... All I really remember from it is that I trust Sart more now than I did last cycle. Can't remember why I think that, but I'll go with it for now.

I seem to recall having suspicion on Striker. As I will not have access to my computer, and will likely not have time for analysis before rollover, I'll put my vote on him for the sake of having a post less than 6 hours ago.

Striker

1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

As far as I can tell, the vote is tied between Striker and Sart. I don't have any particular suspicion against either of them, but I agree more with the sentiments against Sart.

1 hour ago, Sart said:

We only have two hours left, and I'm currently leading the lynch. Great... I could tie the lynch up against StrikerEZ, but I'm getting village vibes from him. Instead I'm going to vote on Xinoehp. I don't like it, because it feels like a waste of a lynch, but we can't keep doing this. He's got a history of being inactive in almost every game when he's signed up. It drives me crazy. This is a vote on principle, and we can't keep rewarding this type of behavior.

I'm not sure which one of these votes I like the least. Fura's makes me worry about him being on a team with Sart, Araris makes me worry about him being on a team with Striker. Sart's is actually kinda okay, now that I think about it. If it was simply a matter of self-preservation, he'd probably just vote for Striker. But the fact that he's going for Xino instead makes me think he's wary of voting for just anyone, which an eliminator would have less qualms about.

I initially voted on Sart for discussion's sake. I figured putting someone at 2 votes that early would get people talking and voting. Unfortunately I've been too busy to follow up on it myself, but I think it was the best call regardless.

@Araris Valerian, I'm also pretty suspicious of HH, so I would join you on that lynch if you want to switch back and anyone else is interested.

For now, I'm okay with Xinoehp. I know I'm not one to talk, but I'm not a fan of inactivity - most especially, intentional inactivity - and I'm neither willing to vote for Striker or Straw.

• (3) XinoehpStraw, SartAmanuensis
  • (2) SartCodaAraris Valerian
  • (2) StrikerEZElberethFuramirionind
  • (1) StrawHemalurgic Headshot

Edited by Amanuensis

8 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

@Amanuensis, okay, I'll go for HH. Maybe someone with a Shardblade can take out Xino so we don't have to lynch him. Of players that have been mentioned, my lynch priority (in decreasing order) is probably HH, Xino, Sart, Striker, Straw.

XinoHH.

• (2) Hemalurgic HeadshotAraris ValerianAmanuensis
  • (2) XinoehpStraw, Sart
  • (2) StrikerEZElberethFuramirionind
  • (1) SartCoda
  • (1) StrawHemalurgic Headshot

I don't like how close these votes are, or how this is being decided last minute without half the players / HH to defend himself. Not that there is much for him to defend himself from, since the only reason why I think he could be an elim is because of his vote D1 when the wagons were V/V.

@Sart, @Furamirionind, @Elbereth, @Coda.

If any of you are around, would you consider changing your votes? With Elandera's death we know the elims have a Pain Knife now, so if we leave things as they are now, they could easily sway the lynch on any victim they want.

Edited by Amanuensis

Highprince Sadeas,

I note with mild displeasure the failure of your investigative efforts to expose those threatening the general peace within the camp. The supposedly accidental deaths of the Brightnesses Hymnyes and Kay have the court in such a stir that our decision-making is impaired; while Dalinar’s bridgemen have been able to hold back the Highprinces’ factions from open conflict, it is by no means a continual guarantee, and I am possessed of no doubts that the remaining Ghostbloods are fostering this division, seeking to thrust at the heart of our stability. Redouble your efforts to round up the leaders of this movement, and if necessary put the captive members to the question if persuasion will not loosen their tongues as to who their companions are, and where they are hiding out. Sebarial and Restares want to meet with you; they believe they have leads, and their counsel may be valuable to the continuing uncovering of all plots against the Crown. As always in these times, keep your guard up and your sword close at hand. 

With my continued thanks for your efforts, 

Elhokar 

King of Alethkar 

Highprince Sebarial had the right idea, Rashor thought as he sat in his private tent sipping auburn wine. Hunting down Ghostbloods was no job for an important lighteyes like himself. Already, he was fifth dahn, and stood to move up a rank when that land deal finally went through. The warcamps were an excellent source of revenue, but the assassination attempt and heightened security had made it very difficult to move people in and out. No matter. Brightlord Devan would eventually cave to Rashor’s extremely generous offer, especially now that the man no longer had access to Soulcast goods. 

Rashor grinned at the thought as he finished his glass of wine. Reaching beside him to refill his glass, Rashor found that the barrel was empty. Sighing heavily, he looked at the only other barrel in the room, one filled entirely of blue wine. He hadn’t been able to check the contents while liberating it from some noble’s private stores, and destroying wine was a crime even greater than anything the Voidbringers could unleash. He dared not go outside to find more wine, as the other nobles were rampaging throughout the camp, screaming petty accusations against each other. Rashor thought he heard his own name being called once or twice. There was no helping it; he would have to face the wrath of the Voidbringers and drink some of that accursed blue wine. With shaking fingers, he decanted a small measure of wine into the glass. Grimacing, he took a tiny swallow, shuddering at the bitter taste. He was about to get up and steal more wine despite the danger outside when he felt his mouth start to burn. The glass slipped from his fingers and shattered on the ground. By the time the remaining nobles came to check on him, Rashor was dead, evidence of his thievery clearly evident.

Mriaze watched the thief die, silently admiring his handiwork. It was ironic, how the man’s dislike for Blue has revealed so very many of his other traits. The Ghostbloods had been watching the man for weeks, and he had to give the man credit. It took skill to steal from a place filled to the brim with soldiers, and Lighteyes. Stealing from the Ghostbloods had been the man’s first mistake. Hiding like a coward had been the man’s last.

The death provided satisfaction, though in truth it was little when compared to his frustration with those below him’s incompetence. It had been a simple execution mission, but that thrice stormed women had to take the blow. A different team was being sent in tonight, the failures having been dealt with. They needed results, and death was the best answer to life’s questions. Mraize slipped out of the tent and turned to the lieutenant  waiting for him. “Send them in.” Mraize said with a smile.

Xinoehp512 was lynched! He was a Thief with a Reverser!

Vote Count: 

Xino (3): Sart, Straw, Fura

HH (2): Araris, Aman

Sart (2): Coda, Elbereth

Straw (1): HH

Elbereth (1): Striker

Night 2 has begun! It will end in approximately 23 hours on Saturday 16 November at 9 PM EST. 

Those with spanreeds, once again, may send in orders to use them and then PM freely. Make sure all the GMs are in the PMs. 

Thanks once again to Devotary and Snip, who did the second and third parts of the writeup, respectively. 

Good luck! 

Player List: 

Spoiler

1. Elandera as Brightness Ellarel, a flighty scribe who nonetheless remains tethered to the ground Noble

2. Rathmaskal as Brightlord I.N., whose reversed name conceals his role as a secret member of the Knights of Ni

3. Butt Ad Venture as Brightness Hmynyes, a connoisseur of classical Vorin music Noble

4. Xinoehp512 as Brightlord Rashor, a man who determinedly believes that blue wine is a plague from the Voidbringers Thief

5. Araris Valerian as Brightlord Arilar, a recently arrived spy with ties to the Kholins 

6. StrikerEZ as Brightlord Nalakor, a professional chull breeder and racer and close friend of the King’s Wit

7. Furamirionind as Brightness Dohila, a lighteyes who insists on wearing only orange and green lace

8. Hemalurgic Headshot as Rat, a pet of Brightlord Joe and a secret worldhopper

9. Sart as Tleir, a Purelaker trying desperately to impersonate the missing Brightness Drella while House Sebarial hunts for her

10. STINK as Jumae III, a Brightlord whose eccentricity in fashion contrasts sharply with a docile and even temperament 

11. DrakeMarshmallow as Brightlord Ekard, a man at the mercy of the Almighty Himself

12. Amanuensis as Brightlord Ularid Leiken, a man hunting a chull with a green shell which once insulted his mother

13. Coda as Brightness Dejda, one of Adolin’s former girlfriends who now hates the Kholins with a passion

14. Straw as Brightlord Straw, an effigy of Gavilar which was officially recognised as a lighteyes of the fourth dahn 

15. Elbereth as Brightness Tintallë, whose title has come under charges of redundancy by expert Quenya scholars

Edited by Fifth Scholar

Well, that's unexpected but fortuitous. :P 

Fura, you do realize in trying to solidify the vote on HH you were in fact moving the lynch target to HH?

Also, apparently I got soothed. Which is a bit of a waste given I had a single vote, but... sure? EDIT: Nope, Fifth just made a typo. :P Nevermind!

Edited by Elbereth

Hmm, I thought Xino and HH were both at 3 votes, and you moved Sart up to 2, meaning he could die with vote manip. So I switched to HH thinking I was putting him at 4 votes.

In my defense, it's been an extraordinarily long week, and I still have to pack for my trip overseas this weekend... : /

Edited by Furamirionind