Game of Thrones characters sorted into orders

bmcclure7

Bondsmiths: Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Jaime Lannister. 

Windrunners: Ned Stark, Rob Stark,Caitlyn Stark, the Blackfish , Brienne. 

Lightweavers: Sansa Stark, Varus the spider,  Cierse Lannister.

Truthwatchers: Samwell Tarly, Marwyn the mage.

Dustbringers: Arya Stark, the Hound, Stone heart, Robert Baratheon, Gendry Baratheon.

Skybreakers: Mormont, Lord Commander Momont, Stannis, the onion knight.

Elsecallers: Brandon Stark, Tyrion Lannister, the red woman. 

Edgedancers: Dondarrion, Thoros of myr.

Willshapers: The Red Viper, Tommen Baratheon, Rickard Stark.

Stonewards: Ser Barristan Selmy. 

Any thoughts?

23 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Caitlyn Stark

These are all of course my opinions that being said.

16 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Daenerys Targaryen

This one is a dustbringer unoathed.  Her primary attributes are her bravery and loyalty to those she cares for.

17 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Jaime Lannister

Truthwatcher actually.  He is a slave to his desire to help others and to his love of his sister.

19 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Jon Snow

Windrunner.  Almost the classical ideal.  Wants to lead others toward a worthy goal and protect people from the White Walkers.

20 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Ned Stark Rob Stark, the Blackfish

Agreed.

24 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Caitlyn Stark

This one is more of a bondsmith in my book.  Deeply religious and tries to shape the world be good counsel.

25 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Brienne

I actually think she is also more of a Dustbringer.  She has never shown any desire or particular capacity for leadership.

26 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Sansa Stark, Varus the spider

These two are more like elsecallers in my mind.  They don't work by creativity or part playing(although they can) but by careful planning.

27 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Cierse Lannister

Hisses hatefully.  Don't see her as a Radiant at all.  She "loves no one but her children" say your what you will about the first oath but it is clearly not selfish.

28 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Truthwatchers: Samwell Tarly, Marwyn the mage.

Sure.

30 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

the red woman

Also a bondsmith in my book.

30 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

Stannis

Yes.

I had Jon Snow as a windrunner originally but changed my mind after I thought about him "uniting" the Northmen, the wildlings and Nights Watch to stand against the others. This so it's more like a bondsmith move rather than a something a windrunner would do. However I do agree windrunner does fit him also.

2 hours ago, Karger said:

This one is a dustbringer unoathed.  Her primary attributes are her bravery and loyalty to those she cares for.

Truthwatcher actually.  He is a slave to his desire to help others and to his love of his sister.

Windrunner.  Almost the classical ideal.  Wants to lead others toward a worthy goal and protect people from the White Walkers.

Agreed.

This one is more of a bondsmith in my book.  Deeply religious and tries to shape the world be good counsel.

I actually think she is also more of a Dustbringer.  She has never shown any desire or particular capacity for leadership.

These two are more like elsecallers in my mind.  They don't work by creativity or part playing(although they can) but by careful planning.

Hisses hatefully.  Don't see her as a Radiant at all.  She "loves no one but her children" say your what you will about the first oath but it is clearly not selfish.

Sure.

Yes.

Yeah think about it that way I have to agree about cierse she is rather too selfish to bond a spren. That said if she was going to somehow bond  a spren which order do you think she would be in?

2 hours ago, Karger said:

Agreed.

Sure.

Yes.

I also originally had the Daenerys Targaryen as a dustbringer. Mainly because of her association with fire and destruction. But I made her a bondsmith because upon further contemplation I realize that most of what she does throughout the book series and the TV show is unite people by bringing them together under her Banner, she unites the Dothraki the second son's Mercenaries, the freed slaves, and even some former slave owners. 

9 hours ago, bmcclure7 said:

Yeah think about it that way I have to agree about cierse she is rather too selfish to bond a spren. That said if she was going to somehow bond  a spren which order do you think she would be in?

That is the thing.  I think she is way way to Odium aliened.

9 hours ago, bmcclure7 said:

I also originally had the Daenerys Targaryen as a dustbringer. Mainly because of her association with fire and destruction. But I made her a bondsmith because upon further contemplation I realize that most of what she does throughout the book series and the TV show is unite people by bringing them together under her Banner, she unites the Dothraki the second son's Mercenaries, the freed slaves, and even some former slave owners. 

But she did so via passion and personal bravery using those qualities to inspire personal loyaly.  She did not guide people.  She conquered them.