Hello there

Hi everyone!

I stumbled across this site about two years ago just before the release of Oathbringer. After accidentally spoiling the ending of Bands of Mourning for myself I decided to finish the rest of the cosmere (well, all of it that I could get my hands on) until coming back here.

So now I'm finally here to discuss all my random thoughts and weird ideas that hopefully make sense (no guarantees though).

Also, do you still offer cookies? If so, I would definitely like one.

1 hour ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Hi everyone!

I stumbled across this site about two years ago just before the release of Oathbringer. After accidentally spoiling the ending of Bands of Mourning for myself I decided to finish the rest of the cosmere (well, all of it that I could get my hands on) until coming back here.

So now I'm finally here to discuss all my random thoughts and weird ideas that hopefully make sense (no guarantees though).

Welcome the the Shard, @The Awakened Salad! Just out of curiosity, what was your Awakening Command?

Hmm, also could you repeat the phrase "My life to yours, my breath become yours"?. I swear on my honor, nothing bad would happen.

You could also join us over in 

Edited by Honorless

My Awakening Command? It was “don’t get eaten”. Since then, I have gone through extreme measures to avoid consumption. 

Alas, as an awakened object, I cannot give you any breath. 

I’ve never participated in an RP before but it sounds fun, so I’ll check it out. 

Sorry if the formatting is weird, I’m on mobile. 

20 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Hi everyone!

Welcome!! Although you said you'd spoiled BoM, id' still completely recommend reading them all again because that's where the fun is!

We also like to discuss a lot of weird and random thoughts, so you'll fit right in! (we don't always make much sense either though....)B)

• 3 weeks later...