Stormlight DnD advice

Hello all, first post on this site. I am currently running a 5th edition DnD game set on Roshar. None of the players have read the book so I'm running it as a simple homebrew world for them and using the story line of the books as a basic guide of world events. I can post the general events of our campaign if this generates interest but right now I am posting asking for advice with a few key NPCs, specifically Szeth. My question is as follows, "if Szeth was a 5e DnD character, what class would he be?" I already have Kaladin as a battlemaster fighter ad would prefer to not overlap too much since they are both important NPCs. Keep in mind that all the people of Roshar do not have access to arcane/ divine magic and as such classes like a Cleric and Paladin are not available to them. (My players are either playing Rosharan characters using on-world races and martial classes +surgebinding or playing off-world characters with no class restrictions).

Thanks for your advice mates <3

1 hour ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

@The Last Post can answer a lot of your questions.

Along with that, you should look in the Sanderson Fan works Forum! They have more than a few threads about homebrew Cosmere Dnd.

I HATH BEEN SUMMONED!!!!!!!!!!

@WorldhoppingStick

i think that Kal would be a Paladin, not a fighter (devotion oath)  Seth would probably be a multiclassing monk/fighter with surgebinding 

if you need sky breakers for later they would probably be crown oath paladins.

So I'm actually not running any Paladins haha. I decided to make my life difficult and decided that if a player is playing a Rosharan Character they are not only race locked to a Rosharan rave but also must play a non magical class as they will have access to Surgebinding (I found low magic versions of the paladin, druid, ranger, and bard in the Middle Earth Adventures guide that got released a few years back). So rn I have Kaladin as a Battlemaster warrior Windrunner. And I decided Szeth would be Kensai Monk 5/ Fighter 2 with Jezrien's Honorblade givingn him windrunner powers. Party is gonna be fighting him on monday... I hope they smarten up and run xD