Explaining

GoWibble

• 2 months later...

My username was decided only because I was reading WoT when I made my account :P. My favorite books are the Stormlight Archive, and if circumstances were different, who knows what I'd be known as :P 

My status comes from a quote from Alfred the Great, one of the early English Kings. He wrote a book of laws, also known as a "Doom Book", as Doom meant law back then. The quote is "Doom very evenly! Do not doom one doom to the rich; another to the poor! Nor doom one doom to your friend; another to your foe!"

I just found the wording of that to be funny, and the message is nice as well. My signature also has another Alfred the Great quote, so you can probably tell that I'm a bit of a fan. He's a cool historical figure; I'd recommend looking him up.

Edited by Rushu42
I should check for typos *before* posting, shouldn't I?

• 3 weeks later...

Do I need to give an explanation, probably not.  But I want to.  My 'I aspire' line is thanks to my undying love for Kaladin and Syl, and how much I love their relationship, and how Syl cheers Kaladin up.  My name is a fuzzy train of logic coming from the fact that if there are anger, glory, fear, etc. spren, there must be kindness spren.  Or as they have been dubbed, hugspren.