Explaining

GoWibble

I'll start:

GoWibble is essentially a misspelling of gullible, which sounds like oranges if you say it really slowly

Elsebreaker/ skycaller is for a mix bwt them. 

Not an official quote yet, but I'm trying to find the one where Eragon says/ thinks that Mass is just frozen energy

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2019 at 9:23 AM, The Awakened Salad said:

There’s not really much a story behind my name. I’m really indecisive when coming up with usernames, and after a while I just gave up and named myself The Awakened Salad on a whim. Also Salad is kind of like a Vorin name ;).

Plus, 'Awakened' is like a Shu-Korath name with Aon Ene in it B)

Oh hello this is a thread that exists. Cool idea. 

2 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

*Gasps* You've figured out my secret! I am secretly @AonEne

No not really. Ene please forgive me.

You’re forgiven, clone of me who I didn’t know existed :P 

Hmm, confusing things, confusing things. I guess my current self-appointed rank could be a bit confusing. It’s referring to how close I am to 5,000 posts, and how every single thousand-post marker before, I forgot to do something special. It’s a bit of an inside joke by now, but I’m determined to do something this time. Let’s disregard the fact that I don’t know what yet. 

Ooh, let's explain some random stuff.

Pfp is from when the Alleyverse in it's current form was just beginning (GBs had just been formed) and of course I wanted to form my own guild. I like Alcatraz a lot, and I was rather put out at how little representation it had/has on the shard, so I formed the Liebrary. I used the li(e)brarian stock image you see there, and for some reason I added a mustache? It was a big thing, a lot of people were getting them, and I kept mine. Ack, nostalgia. That was a fun time.

Username is from when I was, like, 7, and I joined club penguin. I had previously just used my full name as usernames because I had never used anything where other people would be able to see it, but I couldn't do that on CP. So my parents were like, "he's a kid, and also will be a penguin, kidpenguin." Then it got shortened to Kidpen, and I've used that on literally everything ever since.

11 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Is this compliment meant to make up for the fact that you ate one of my brethren? 

Also now I am cursed to have this username forever, otherwise no one will understand the salad jokes.

Everyone, see the above quote for Salad’s previous name, should a change occur in the future. 

Fixed ;) 

Edit: ha, I remember the mustaches 

Edited by AonEne

23 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Username is from when I was, like, 7, and I joined club penguin. I had previously just used my full name as usernames because I had never used anything where other people would be able to see it, but I couldn't do that on CP. So my parents were like, "he's a kid, and also will be a penguin, kidpenguin." Then it got shortened to Kidpen, and I've used that on literally everything ever since.

Of all the things I could have thought of when I first read your username (pen the writing utensil (frindle), being a writer, penguin), I think of pen like a pigpen... for kids. Do those exist?

14 hours ago, Showman said:

Of all the things I could have thought of when I first read your username (pen the writing utensil (frindle), being a writer, penguin), I think of pen like a pigpen... for kids. Do those exist?

at least in The Giver series, they do. 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:59 PM, Showman said:

Image result for kid playpen

(btw, I'm so used to ignoring the pfp and name of most people that I didn't even realize who you were. :P )

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Booknerd said:

We'll check out goatbrinngers Introducing Stormlight to my wife page for the first. The second comes from my theory on Kal being 2,000 years old(I'll link them later.)

You must've annoyed RShara a lot, lol, well done! :D