AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

4 hours ago, AonEne said:

Salad

I’m sorry, I’d love to join, but I have way too much on my plate (in my bowl?) right now. Maybe next round? (Hopefully I’ll be free then. Watch this be the beginning of a never-ending cycle where I keep saying “next round” and never actually join)

Edited by The Awakened Salad
I keep forgetting quote boxes are a thing

15 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

I’m sorry, I’d love to join, but I have way too much on my plate (in my bowl?) right now. Maybe next round? (Hopefully I’ll be free then. Watch this be the beginning of a never-ending cycle where I keep saying “next round” and never actually join)

At this rate the current round could be done in a week, or a month. :P Good luck! 

I think I should like to participate in the next game as a tribute as well. Apparently it took an epidemic to stop me from being too overloaded with life to be able to show up much in the Shard. I guess every cloud has a silver lining :unsure:

Edited by Elend Venture

Noted, Sorana, Elend, and Coda! (I’ll probably also be in the next round.) 

I’m gong to bring up that John hasn’t been online in almost three months, so if either Kenod or Po wins before he comes back, I don’t think we should wait for him. (No offense, John.) 

@kenod 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, BeaverBuster said:

can I join in the next round?

If so, when does it start?

You can indeed! We don’t know when it will start yet, this one’s taking a little while to finish. 

I walk into the room with the feast, walking towards my seat. My rope is wrapped around my arm so I can use it as a shield if someone breaks the truce, and I have the sword-ring on my finger. Silently I sit down at my spot, looking at who else is still alive and has decided to show up.

1 hour ago, Feruchemical Bowser said:

Okay, so do we or do we not know when the next round is?

It will hopefully be soon, we just need either Po or Kenod to die somehow :P (tagging Invo too in case the feast is special, since they both sat down). 

@Blessing of Potency @kenod @Invocation 

As Kenod sits and greetings are exchanged, the entrances to the feast chamber seal shut and a speaker rises from the center of the table. A Gamemaker's voice emanates from it.

"Welcome to the feast! You are the final two tributes, or at least you will be as soon as our, how shall we say, absent friend is dealt with, which should be-" A single cannon shot echoes in the distance, cutting off the voice -"which has just happened. Anyway, congratulations on making it this far! This feast's truce will last for approximately half an hour, at which point you are free to do what you do best! Enjoy your food, and don't forget to check under your seats for a very special prize. May the odds be ever in your favor, and I look forward to seeing where things go from here."

The speaker retracts and the table in front of you both slides open to reveal an obscene amount of food. 

If you check under your seats, there'll be a small package like one of the sponsor packages. They both contain a single F-pewter ring and a heavy quarterstaff. Enjoy. The ring of ground inside the mountain will fall away as time passes, so don't dawdle on killing each other once the truce ends.

@kenod @Blessing of Potency

Edited by Invocation

On 4/11/2020 at 9:46 PM, Invocation said:

If you check under your seats, there'll be a small package like one of the sponsor packages. They both contain a single F-pewter ring and a heavy quarterstaff. Enjoy. The ring of ground inside the mountain will fall away as time passes, so don't dawdle on killing each other once the truce ends.

Um...

On 4/15/2020 at 11:54 AM, Invocation said:

Expandable, made of metal. Comes out of the packaging and springs open to full length. 

That would actually be pretty fun irl. Those little wimpy expandable batons can only get you so far.

Edited by Elend Venture