AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

*pokes contestants with a stick* Kill each other already!

A voice echoes through the sky. "Attention all tributes! There will be a feast at the Cornucopia in three hours. Each of you will receive one item of importance to help the proceedings, but be warned: when you sit at the seats, there can be no harm done. 

Enjoy the feast, those of you who choose to come!"

@Ookla the Foxed @Ookla the Dreamer @OOKLA the Tenno. @Ookla the Fangirl

On 30.11.2019 at 1:57 PM, Ookla the Foxed said:

"Keep walking until we die?" I say. "I don't know, my first idea would be trying to follow our footprints back, but most of those are probably already gone."

"Do you want to go back? Attend the feast?"

I ask and look around. "If you can remember where we're supposed to go that is."

Just now, Ookla the Dreamer said:

"Do you want to go back? Attend the feast?"

I ask and look around. "If you can remember where we're supposed to go that is."

"Yeah," I answer, "that's kind of the issue, isn't it? And even if we can find the way back I'm not sure if we can get there in three hours." I shrug. "Can't hurt though, I guess. At least then we'll be closer to a usable area, and with a bit of luck the gamemakers will show us the way back to make sure we can attend. I mean, if nobody attends it'll be rather boring, won't it?"

I start looking around. "Maybe we can just try following our footsteps?"

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Foxed said:

"Yeah," I answer, "that's kind of the issue, isn't it? And even if we can find the way back I'm not sure if we can get there in three hours." I shrug. "Can't hurt though, I guess. At least then we'll be closer to a usable area, and with a bit of luck the gamemakers will show us the way back to make sure we can attend. I mean, if nobody attends it'll be rather boring, won't it?"

I start looking around. "Maybe we can just try following our footsteps?"

"Only four are left." I reply and wonder if the other two teamed up as well. If we - get rid of them, then it's only the two of us. Swallowing I push the thought aside. There will be a solution.

"Let's give it a try." I turn around try to follow our footsteps back to the oasis.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:06 PM, Ookla the Dreamer said:

I turn around try to follow our footsteps back to the oasis.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:42 PM, Ookla the Foxed said:

I nod and turn around as well, falling in next to Sorana.

You manage to track your footsteps back a little ways before they become to jumbled to make out, right on the edge of a batch of increased movement beneath the surface.\

Apologies for the delay, had to handle finals. All's well and good now, though, so let the murdering recommense!

1 hour ago, Ookla the Quill said:

You manage to track your footsteps back a little ways before they become to jumbled to make out, right on the edge of a batch of increased movement beneath the surface.

I stop, and try to bring a larger distance between me and whatever it is beneath the surface, readying my sword. Carefully observing if that thing noticed us, I then choose another direction and continue that way. I make sure that kenod can up, if they want to.

• 4 weeks later...
On 13.12.2019 at 3:27 AM, Invocation said:

Unfortunately, that direction is also a churning mess.

@Ookla the Dreamer@Ookla the Foxed

I have no idea where to go. Tired and afraid, I take @kenod's hand and then hand him all my equipment. "I will draw their attention. Run the other way. The water in the bottle is safe, this ring shows you where someone is, the other one forms into a sword."

I step forward for a hug, a forced smile on my face. "I expect you to give them back when we meet at the center." I say loudly and then turn my head so that they can't see my lips moving. "Take care of my family?" I ask and quickly pull back to cover the fact that I spoke at all, make it seem like a tight hug between friends.

Turning around I run into the churning mess, hop up and down, yell and try to get as far away from kenod as possible.

Edited by Sorana

I nod back to Sorana, not sure what to say. "Thanks," I softly say, "I won't forget about this." I start running the other way, hesitantly looking over my shoulder once I get further away, needing to see how this ends. I blink away tears at Sorana's sacrifice, and softly I turn around to keep running.

• 2 weeks later...