[OB] Assigning Death Rattles

Config2

1 hour ago, The traveller said:

Yes I think they are seeing the death rattled. It not telling them to the silent gatherers.. 

which must show a unique level of self awareness and ability to assert said awareness even under the influence of the unmade.. 

Agreed, that Shin man somehow managed to not rattle off a prophecy while under the influence of Moelach, on his deathbed and managed to figure out what the Silent Gatherers of the Diagram were doing.

Best middle finger ever! 

On 10/25/2019 at 0:26 AM, The traveller said:

I wish to sleep. I know now why you do what you do, and I hate you for it. I will not speak of the truths I see. 

Especially this one @Honorless where he is even telling them I know what you want to know.. I see the vision, I will not tell you..

Ah yes, the other one where the patient can see the Cryptics...

It does seem that certain spren are much more actively seeking out for Nahel Bonds:

Cryptics apparently decided via their council to restart Operation: Radiant. Same with Cultivationspren. Truthwatcher spren seem to have been at it for a while as well. Syl and Timbre seemed to be outliers among their kind...

This question has come up before in another thread, what did these spren foresee exactly and how?

9 hours ago, Honorless said:

Ah yes, the other one where the patient can see the Cryptics...

This one makes me thing that the Cryptics are as Syl calls it "listening."  They are known for their curiosity.  Is it possible that the Diagram has actually been infiltrated and exposed?  I wonder what Pattern could learn about King T if he were to visit mmm mmm mmm mm mm mmm mm mmm(the name of his home city which has not yet been named).

Edited by Karger

• Chaos locked this topic